• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A rockin home IR video

• Thread starterthetorch
  • Start date

thetorch

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 8, 2007
www.hotstuffvids.com
<p align="center">&nbsp;<embed src="http://www.unleashedstream.com/flv1.swf?file=http://www.msnhotspot.com/Video/cherry1st.flv" width="580" height="420" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"></embed></p>
<P><P><P><P><BR>
Found this one on a blog at passiontags.com

Nice vid. I love slamming my black dick into a horny white woman.

NICE....that's the first time I've ever seen that much of that vid.

you can download the free realplayer 9. has an option to download these types of movies.

That may very well be the BEST one I've ever seen.

WOW your posts are the best man.

Have found that only black gods can cum, stay hard and continue to fuck ...and I love love love when i am layed on from behind and pumped ...wonderful

Yes that is one of the best amateur home vids I think I have posted.
PM me if you know where to get more. I will capture it and post here.

I liked the vid...it would have been much better had the hub not been in it..like the last 20minutes was....keep the white boy out..and let the brotha handle his sex business like a stud...

What a great gift to give your lover a nice BLACK COCK

As good as it gets. I think she's bhot whether its hermanor some other. Don't matter how big either.

outa site vid! Trying to find a way to save it for my wife to see.
Been talking about Black cock while we get it on. She is talking for a very thick one, and is telling me what she wants done to her, and wants to watch me do (one of them being under her while she is being taken from behind doggie style).

I think she nows I have had cock before, as she has a dildo that is fairly thick, but I don't think as thick as she'd like (probably the size of the guy in the vid), that she has had me suck, and grinds into my mouth/throat after I have been in her.

I would post pics, but don't know how to block out eyes and stuff (we have a Kodak Easy Share CX7300).

Anyhow, I think the hardest part would be finding a Black male who is well built, and is open to a few things.

Brings back Memories

That is so real it reminds me of times I loved. I gotta meet someone like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
That guy is good!

Nice one! Cool Vid!!!

I saw this vid before but the one I saw had some watermark on it due to the uploader being a cheap mother fucker who did not buy/crack the encoder he used to digitize it.

This version is clean and full length.

Download this one here: http://www.msnhotspot.com/Video/cherry1st.flv

Nice share! :pimp: Thumbs up!!

The wimpy white hubby dick looked like mine. 5 inches and soft.

holy crap she got the fucking of her life....

Great vid that hubby knows how to share, and that black stud gave her what she needed!!!

Users who are viewing this thread