• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A sexy 29 Vietnamese wife looking for a white lover

• Thread starterjennguyen
  • Start date

jennguyen

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 13, 2022
Hi guys,
I am looking for a white well build guy as a lover for my wife. We are looking for more than sex.
So, if you are good looking gentlemen , fit, clean, not too hairy who are able to hang out, talk, make wife laughs, and make her moan, pls pm me.
Thanks

• Love
Reactions: toolman, gunsmcduff, aussiehorse and 4 others
jennguyen said:
Hi guys,
I am looking for a white well build guy as a lover for my wife. We are looking for more than sex.
So, if you are good looking gentlemen , fit, clean, not too hairy who are able to hang out, talk, make wife laughs, and make her moan, pls pm me.
Thanks
Hi there…where do you reside?

DaveJ said:
Hi there…where do you reside?
Hi there,
In Melbourne! South east Melbourne

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Oztradie and DaveJ
jennguyen said:
Hi guys,
Thanks
Oops, I forgot to say. We are living in South East Melbourne.

Too bad you are so far away; I'd love to be Her lover

jennguyen said:
Hi guys,
Thanks
Hey cum to florida i i would make her moan with pleasure six different ways from sunday. I would make her cry out in pleasure at least time even before putting my big cocvk in her pussy

Reactions: hikawade
jennguyen said:
Hi guys,
Thanks
Hoping you are here in Florida

Reactions: toolman

IMG_4184.JPG IMG_4169.JPG

Reactions: robandkate and strokerTx
jennguyen said:
Oops, I forgot to say. We are living in South East Melbourne.
Hi,i am on the Mornington peninsula

• Love
Reactions: toolman and jennguyen
NakedRobForHotwife said:

IMG_4184.JPG IMG_4169.JPG

Nice cock!

Reactions: toolman
jennguyen said:
Hi there,
In Melbourne! South east Melbourne
Hi PM me im good to go for her