A short update on the young neighbors

• Thread startergatorrdw
  • Start date

gatorrdw

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 17, 2007
Eastern United States
Christmas eve and Christmas morning I see little miss fine ass's van parked in the driveway beside the neighbor's green pickup. Christmas day afternoon miss fine ass's parents visit and when they leave they have the baby with them. Later in the evening the green pickup is gone and the blue pickup that the black guy drives is parked beside the van.

The blue pickup is there all day Thursday and into Friday evening. Saturday morning the black pickup that the 2 single guys drive is parked beside little miss fine ass's van. The black pickup is there until sometime Sunday afternoon. In the evening the black pickup is gone and the neighbor's green pickup is back beside the van. I believe that "little miss fine ass" will make somebody an excellent "hotwife" some day. Just my opinion. GTR

Binoculars? Camera with telephoto lens? Open blinds? Gather evidence, and later use it to your advantage.

GTR - Sounds like you have some good observations going on. :)

EroticWriter, while I would most definitely enjoy seeing her in action, not much chance of that happening. Drapes are usually always shut, and it was purely by accident last summer when I observed her in the back yard. At my age in life I would always enjoy a good show when I know the lead actress.

SquirmingSub, the interesting thing is I'm not even trying to be nosey. I just started to pay attention when I have my dog outside or if I have an outside activity and I see the different vehicles parked in the driveway. It's like these two neighbors continue to act as if every thing is normal day-to-day activities. GTR