• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A situation at a DC hotel

• Thread starterNattie
  • Start date
  • Tags
    cuckold

Nattie

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 1, 2020
This happened to me about 4 years ago. True story.

My company sends me and a few others to conferences around the country every year. Usually 3 times a year. All of these conferences are held in major cities and at very up scale hotels. This one in particular was in Washington, DC. I could name the hotel and the street and many of you would know it. The conference was three days Friday to Sunday. We had some free time on Saturday around noon and rather than going back to the room, I stayed in the lobby doing some work on my laptop. There is a lounge with drinks and some food just behind the lobby. The seating area is curved so sitting in a place you could see most of the other half of the lobby. I sat facing the elevators. Where I was sitting I could see into an area of the lobby that was off to the side. I noticed a man and a woman who came down in the elevator and went to that secluded area. He was about 40 and dressed in a European cut suit. She was about 10 years younger and all in white. It was August so this was not as out of place as it could have been. But it was out of place for noon time in DC. Her dress was short enough you could see the tops of her stockings and the clips of the garters holding them. Her dress was cut low and when she turned you could see she was not wearing a bra as the back was cut very low.

Her figure was athletic but not overly so. The man leaned back against a counter and his 'wife' leaned back against him. He put his arms around her. She was facing away from him. They stayed like that for several minutes. I then noticed a young man wearing dark pants, a white shirt and a suit jacket, no tie, come in from outside and stop just inside the doors. I noticed him because he had no luggage as such but he did have a backpack. He looked around and then started walking over to the couple. When he got to them he shook hands with the husband. Then the husband placed his wife's hand in the young mans hand. She turned and kissed her husband on the cheek and then turned back and kiss the young man. This was not a kiss on the cheek but a full blown kiss on the mouth. The husband took something from his inside jacket pocket and handed it to the young man. The young man now took the woman, wife, towards the elevators. They went into it when it arrived. The husband paused until they were out of sight then he went out side. I saw him talking to the valet and a moment later a Maserati sedan pulled up and he got in and drove away.

I thought that was the show for the day but later after our afternoon session was done a few of us stayed in the hotel for dinner. There in a small booth was the young man and the woman. She had changed to less formal dress. They were sitting very close and it did appear they were very comfortable with each others company. A few minutes later a dessert was placed on their table and they shared it feeding each other and giggling.

Since I was sitting so I could look right at them, I could see all that was going on. The waitress brought the check and the woman signed it. They got up and held hands as they walked out of the restaurant. I did not see if they went to the elevators or outside.

That was the last I saw of any of them.

The next morning after our breakfast session and I had checked out, while I was waiting for my car to be brought up, I did notice the Maserati was at the valet parking stand. I did not see the older man. I had a long drive so I did not hang around to see who showed up. I did assume the man was the husband and the woman was the wife. The young man, well, I got the very clear impression he was not a relative as I don't treat any of my relatives that intimately.

Some times people watching can have its interesting aspects.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and zarkovac
Sounds like a true story but...it didn't happen to you as you said in the first line. It MIGHT have happened to THEM.
What we need to hear is about something that happened to YOU. Or maybe a fantasy of yours?

EroticWriter said:
Sounds like a true story but...it didn't happen to you as you said in the first line. It MIGHT have happened to THEM.
What we need to hear is about something that happened to YOU. Or maybe a fantasy of yours?
you know something, You are right. it did not happen to me but I did observe the situation so for that it did happen to me. I know zero what happened while they were out of my sight. For all I know, the woman and the young man could have been married and the older guy only gave her a ride to the hotel.
I thought this might be a good place to report what I saw, not a grammar lesson.

Reactions: toolman, toolman2c and Custer Laststand
It was an interesting and hot story. Avoid the negativity.....thank you.

Reactions: lnohhnvm, toolman2c and Nattie
Nattie said:
This happened to me about 4 years ago. True story.

..... Sometimes "people-watching" can have its interesting aspects.
Thank you for posting your interesting story, Ms. Nettie. I like it — the grumpy response of EroticWriter, posing as "Oscar the Grouch," notwithstanding. And, thank you for letting us know it was a true experience. I appreciate you saying so.

Reactions: Bibob and Nattie
EroticWriter said:
Nattie was telling what she observed not what happened to her as an individual.
I have no doubt that her conclusion regards what happened are true.
Please don't criticise what others write, we are all here to read what people notice, participated in and enjoy.

Reactions: Nattie and lnohhnvm

Users who are viewing this thread