• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

******** A Slut Wife I Won

• Thread starteranonymoushubby
  • Start date

anonymoushubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2017
SF Bayarea
This is Debbie Kruger, she is a slut I just won in a Dice game from the raging cuck DJNT1999. She likes women, gangbangs, and big black cock, isn't she lovely? I am happy to post her here for you Bulls and Cucks to enjoy.

IMG_1654.jpg IMG_1656.jpg IMG_1659.jpg IMG_1661.jpg IMG_1664.jpg IMG_1668.jpg IMG_1670.jpg IMG_1671.jpg IMG_1672.jpg

Reactions: jmktjr, Shire, barbie1955 and 3 others
Gorgeous tits

Lovely.. hope she gets a lot of attention.

Reactions: Geglu
nice

nice photos, would love to eat and fuck her

that's a nice piece of fuck meat.

Beautiful slut wife...she needs to be used as frequently as possible to keep that sweet pussy stretched out and full of cumn not to mention filling up her other holes..... Would love to participate

Reactions: Geglu
I really lost bad on that game but it certainly could have been worse I guess. I'm glad all of you are enjoying my wife.

Reactions: Nazareth
djnt1999 said:
I really lost bad on that game but it certainly could have been worse I guess. I'm glad all of you are enjoying my wife.
nipples look ripe for some pinching and the butthole looks like it could use a thick dick shoved in it.

djnt1999 said:
Good boy cuck, keep checking in and watching your wife get used and objectified. I am going to shoot a huge load down her hungry thoat very soon.

Reactions: toolman2c and kmbe
She is so sexy...you like to watch your wife been with other man in bed...?

nice slut, take as many lovers as possible, stretch that pussy out and fill that cunt up with cum...

Users who are viewing this thread