• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Slut Wife's Nasty Story

• Thread startercarlw
  • Start date

carlw

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 17, 2016
This is an adapted version of a story I was told online by a woman who says she’s a slut wife. She probably is, but I have no proof. I also have no way of knowing if the story’s true, but I doubt that very much. Nevertheless, her filthy idea turned me on a lot, which was certainly her intention. I’ve reproduced the story in first person, with a few minor changes, from the slut’s point of view. Remember, this is fiction, not fact.

A little while ago, my boyfriend set up a gangbang for me, with him and four other well hung guys. I was pleased because I’d been asking him to do it for some time. On the night of the date, my husband helped me get ready — in a low cut top, short skirt and hold-up stockings, but without underwear, which is my usual party gear. Then I kissed him and the rest of the family goodnight and told them I’d be back the following morning.

When I got to the hotel we’d chosen, my bull and his four friends were already in the room. I told them they could do anything they wanted to me, all night, on only one condition. They had to let me wank them all off into a glass jar first. I then produced the container from my handbag, opened it, and had them form an orderly queue. They laughed and said I was crazy, but they went along with my plan. I masturbated each one to orgasm and collected a respectable amount of their combined spunk in the jar. After I’d finished the last one off, I resealed the jar and stored it in the room’s mini-bar. We then had a couple of drinks to allow them time to recover, then started the orgy proper. By six o’clock the next morning I was a total, happy mess and could hardly walk. My cunt ached and so did my arsehole. My breath reeked of stale cum. I took a taxi home, kissed my husband, put the jar in the kitchen fridge and went to bed for a well-deserved rest.

I left the jar in the fridge for two days, without mentioning it. When anybody asked what it was in it, I just said “It’s a secret.”

On the evening of the second day, I made a big family dinner. The first course was salad, for which I made a special dressing with olive oil, half a clove of garlic, a dash of white wine vinegar and all the chilled spunk from the jar. When everyone was sitting comfortably around the dining table, I served a portion of salad onto each plate, then spooned a generous helping of the dressing over it.

Just before they started eating, somebody sniffed, made a funny face and asked “What’s in the salad?” So I explained. I told them the dressing contained a secret ingredient. “It’s the semen of five men,” I said. “I went to a lot of trouble to get it. Let me tell you, wanking five huge cocks off into a jar one after the other is very hard work. My wrist ached for ages afterwards. So I hope you all appreciate what I’ve done. Make sure you eat all your salad — especially the dressing. There’s French bread on the table here if you want to mop the leftovers up.”

Users who are viewing this thread