• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Slut's Dilemma

• Thread starterRichard and Maria Pike
  • Start date

Richard and Maria Pike

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2011
About two months ago I met a nice young man who was very sweet and reads all the same books that I do. It was obvious that he had "older woman fantasies" and I really liked him, so I went home with him and we had a great time.

Now he keeps sending me messages on facebook. He is obviously quite love-lorn. He keeps telling me how "mortified" he is that he "violated the sanctity of my marriage." Of course hubby knows all about the affair and approves.

I hate the fact that he feels awful. I really didn't think he would respond like this. You would think that my low-cut top with no bra and tiny denim skirt with two inches of white triangle would have given him a CLUE about what I am really like, but I guess he wasn't paying close attention.

I like him and would like to see him again, but this emotional stuff is really a bit "messy."

Should I just take my chances and tell him the truth, that I'm a Slut, I'm promiscuous, and hubby gets a stiff dick about it? What do you think?

M.P.

I think you meet him at a hotel bar, proceed with some friendly petting and light kissing, then say "See that man over there, he's my husband". Explain your situation- come clean totally- and if he doesn't run, then Richard may get to watch you being pounded before the night is over. If he can't handle this, then too bad, I'm sure you'll find another that won't be as "messy".

I'm betting once you lay it all on the line, given the choice of puppy love or hot non-committal sex, the young man will decide real quick that your pussy is ultimately all that matters to him. Once this is clear, I think the 3 of you might have a lot of fun.

Yes, if one is in it for sex and the other is hung up on emotional or relationship issues then the whole thing gets clouded with needless complications. Hence the fun is lost in all the drama. I have had to end great sexual relationships because of needless emotional drama, miss the great sex but it had to end.

richard and maria pike said:
should i just take my chances and tell him the truth, that i'm a slut, i'm promiscuous, and hubby gets a stiff dick about it? What do you think? M.p.
Absolutely! ;)

Richard and Maria Pike said:
Should I just take my chances and tell him the truth, that I'm a Slut, I'm promiscuous, and hubby gets a stiff dick about it? What do you think?

M.P.

Maria

YES - YES - YES - YES

Tell him that you have waited all your life to find a sexy young man like him - and if he is willing to commit to a long-term relationship with you, you will help him to turn ALL his fantasies into reality.

Tell him that you would like to show him the proof that Richard's dick gets stiff everytime he sees you act a slut.

You deserve to see this young man again, and let him suck you toes and progress further up your legs.

I don't know of any young man who wouldn't get a boner and a racing heart if he got an eyeful of a woman's nipples when she is beding forward.

Young guys who like older woman - obviously love to touch titty, so provide the opportunities as often as you can.

Teach him the ropes, so he can lose his nervousness - and have fun in his new playground.

I don't know of any young man who wouldn't get a boner and a racing heart if he got an eyeful of a woman's nipples when she is bending forward.

Young guys who like older woman - obviously love to touch titty, so provide the opportunities as often as you can.

Teach him the ropes, so he can lose his nervousness - and have fun in his new playground.

Thanks, guys. You were all entirely correct. He doesn't actually want a "real" relationship with an older woman, just a sexual one. He seems to be a very moral person and felt guilty about drilling another man's wife, so he was really happy to hear that I have an "open relationship" with my husband.

Good news for me too. As mentioned previously, I started taking night classes at junior college so that I could meet nice, well-educated men for "intimate friendships" without the fear of encountering anyone from my own social circle. This young man is one of the best and I hope we will have a wonderful friendship!

He says that my obscenely tiny skirts have attracted so much attention that he and his friends take five and ten dollar bets as to what color my panties will be when I come to class.

My husband thinks that's absolutely priceless and thinks I should enter the betting pool. If no one guesses the right answer, I win the pot.

MP

You're a hoot.

Your hubby is so good - he is going to let you do anything sexual you like for the rest of your life - so are you going to take advantage of that priviledge and have a great time?

cumbox said:
Gave me a laugh, Ballspanking put up a one word post which he had to edit for a misspelt word. Unbelievable but a good laugh.

Speed-typing...

speed-typing = okay, your fingers were a blur with sexual excitement.

premature ejaculation = speed-fucking
premature ejaculation = she looked so hot, so I am not reponsible for my cock spurting.
premature ejaculation = at least my cock still responds when she drops her panties.

speed = youthful interest in sexual matters.

If he wants a sexual relationship, and it goes on long term, he can "become accustomed to her face" and romance can blossom in the fullness of time as "sharing pussy becomes the new comfort zone".

Some cuckolds feel a sense of loss if their wife goes for 6 months without extra-marital sex - they can crave a need for her to get back into the habit of sharing her love box again.

If you give your wife the gift of extra loving, she has to be seen to be enjoying your gift long-term. If she keeps her panties on for a few months, cucky can feel like his "gift to her" has been rejected.

From time-to-time I notice on cuckolds.com that some cuckolds are frustrated because their wife is not regular enough in fucking other men. The stop-start pattern almost annoys them. They seem to prefer knowing their wife always gets a poking on her night out, because they look forward to the cream pies she brings home.

A cuck can get upset if she does not bring a cream pie home for him to eat. It immediately makes him curious as to what went wrong on the date; and if she won't discuss why her slit is still dry, he feels even more confused.

Can you fill us in on the naughty bits?

Hi Ms. Maria,

Good to hear from you again!

About two months ago I met a nice young man who was very sweet and reads all the same books I do. ....

Since you met him at the community college you're now attending, that probably means you're getting the same assignments. (Sorry... I know what you mean; I just couldn't resist.)

.... He keeps telling me how "mortified" he is that he "violated the sanctity of my marriage." Of course hubby knows all about the affair and approves.

I hate the fact that he feels awful. .... I like him and would like to see him again, but this emotional stuff is a bit messy.

Should I just take my chances and tell him the truth, that I'm a Slut, I'm promiscuous, and hubby gets a stiff dick about it? What do you think? —M.P.

You already took your chances by fucking a student as a married woman. Ergo, any "proper married woman" reputation you may have had is now gone, and you will not be "taking your chances" any further by telling your young lover the truth. Doing so, in fact, would have several advantages.

1) You will get your young lover off your back with his supposed anguish, "feeling awful about allowing a married woman to fuck him" (which is bull-dung anyway);

2) Having disposed of his bull-dung hand-wringing, you will be able to continue your steamy affair with him; and

3) Since he will talk with his friends about his astonishing discovery and stroke of luck (a hot married woman [you] who likes to fuck other men and her husband encourages her to do that), you will have plenty of good-looking young alternatives when or if you tire of him.

Re.:

Good news for me too. As mentioned previously, I started taking night classes at junior college so that I could meet nice, well-educated men for "intimate friendships" without the fear of encountering anyone from my own social circle. This young man is one of the best and I hope we will have a wonderful friendship!

Excellent! I have been wondering how your "community college venture" turned out. I was pretty sure it would go well for you; it's good to hear it has.

[My young student lover] says my obscenely tiny skirts have attracted so much attention that he and his friends take five and ten dollar bets as to what color my panties will be when I come to class.

HAH! Obviously they're standing in line panting, hoping to be the next object(s) of your attention...

My husband thinks that's absolutely priceless and thinks I should enter the betting pool. If no one guesses the right answer, I win the pot. —MP

I agree; the student betting pools are priceless. Re. your husband's proposal, however, there's a potential downside. Betting... especially organized betting... is more-than-likely illegal in your state, so by participating as the key player you would be providing the prim and proper people who would very much like to get rid of you an opportunity to do so, in a way that would be very satisfying to them. I.e., you could be arrested.

On the up side, you're a positive role-model for the woman students at your college. Although you're subtracting men from the pool available to them (by successfully competing with them), at the same time they must be noticing how much attention you're getting, and the success you're attaining with men, by presenting yourself as — and being — a married woman who's obviously available for sex. The woman students there are probably already contemplating the possibility of becoming future hotwives, themselves. Thus, you are effectively among the instructors... albeit unpaid... at your community college.

Good luck to you! May you continue fucking your younger student colleagues successfully.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread