• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A step too far?

• Thread starterMarkandJacqui
  • Start date
lnohhnvm said:
insanely hot. i would have loved to have a wife just like her.
I have to admit it is hot perhaps happens a little more often than I'm comfortable with but ultimately its great fun!

processed-3.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c, snhcouple and 3 others
Mark
Hopefully this question doesn’t offend you but is Jacqui’s boss a black guy..?

Janice

• Love
Reactions: BILLD, toolman and toolman2c
cmeinfl` said:
Mark
Hopefully this question doesn’t offend you but is Jacqui’s boss a black guy..?

Janice
Hi Janice
Not at all offended he's mixed race.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and toolman2c
MarkandJacqui said:
I have to admit it is hot perhaps happens a little more often than I'm comfortable with but ultimately its great fun!

processed-3.jpeg
I can only say, I'm not at all surprised that her boss has been enjoying your wife all these years.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c and MarkandJacqui
johnmasters said:
I can only say, I'm not at all surprised that her boss has been enjoying your wife all these years.
Thanks John

Reactions: toolman and toolman2c
MarkandJacqui said:
Hi appreciate you taking the time to respond. I'm fairly sure her colleagues are aware about it and I'm reassured by your experience too which by the way was very erotic to read! We have swung in the past and one of my friends is aware what's been going on and I agree yes he does find it exiting and that I'm lucky. Not ready for family to find out yet but that's way out of my control or will be later today when they are "a couple " at this party. Strange feeling of dread and excitement but mostly excitement.
Mark x
Mark;

did you attend the party?

also, what kind of business is it where your wife works? mom & pop business? are they worried about HR finding out, or are they violating any fraternization policies of the company?

Reactions: toolman, toolman2c and MarkandJacqui
MarkandJacqui said:
Hi,
We talked about fantasy mine was seeing/hearing her with another man, she was reluctant to admit the idea appealed to her but after lots of naughty chat for a week or so she told me there was a guy in work who had been giving her a lot of attention for a few months. She insisted nothing had happened except a brief kiss on her birthday. At this time I didn't know the guy was her boss, she just indicated it was a guy in the office. I was nervous Because I realised we were at the point of no return but wanted her to continue. I think it was a Wednesday and the guy asked her to go out with him on the Friday. I knew despite my nervous feelings I now had to show I was completely OK with things or the moment may go forever. So I agreed. She took Friday off work and spent the day pampering herself and getting her outfit ready for her date. She chose a lovely red and black dress quite short and a lingerie set in all black with suspenders with opaque black stockings. She never wore suspenders usually hold ups I found this exiting but told her when she sat the bottom part of the stockings showed. She kissed me gently and said " that's the idea lovely, you know what's going to happen "
Anyway that's how it started and she didn't return home till 8.30am on the Saturday. That was when she told me it was her boss not just a Co worker, he was married but separated and had been flirting with her almost from the day he started. She had tried to tell him I was aware of what she was doing but before she had a chance he told her it freaked him out that I would find out and he couldn't do it under those circumstances.
Jacqui told me it had been a fabulous night and they both wanted to continue. So that's how it all started we have just had our first weekend " out in the open" and she stayed over Saturday night. I was included in the form of a phone call where I listened to them for an hour or so. Totally erotic for me. I have the promise of video in future but he's not interested in me being present at all at the moment sadly.
Mark;

have they ever sent a video? wondering, how ofter & where they meet? do they go on, actual, dates out in public or is it all behind closed doors?

• Love
Reactions: toolman, toolman2c and snhcouple
lnohhnvm said:
Mark;

did you attend the party?

also, what kind of business is it where your wife works? mom & pop business? are they worried about HR finding out, or are they violating any fraternization policies of the company?
Hi
I was invited but chose not to attend.
I can't name it but it's a very large retail operation. As in any company there are rumours and insinuations. He is in a very high profile position and she's a notch below him managerial wise. Hr not been an issue so far. There are a number of couples romantically linked in the organisation and there has never been a problem before.

Reactions: toolman, toolman2c and lnohhnvm
MarkandJacqui said:
Hi
I was invited but chose not to attend.
I can't name it but it's a very large retail operation. As in any company there are rumours and insinuations. He is in a very high profile position and she's a notch below him managerial wise. Hr not been an issue so far. There are a number of couples romantically linked in the organisation and there has never been a problem before.
so, they went as a couple? did he pick her up at home & bring her home the next day, or did they meet there? did they sit together like any couple would?

this is so hot.

Reactions: toolman
lnohhnvm said:
so, they went as a couple? did he pick her up at home & bring her home the next day, or did they meet there? did they sit together like any couple would?

this is so hot.
Hi
I took her to his flat and dropped her off after helping her dress, underwear was entirely my choice , he bought her dress, a lovely shortish black and silver one. My choice of underwear a bit stereotyped black stockings (hold ups) and a bra and thong set. Heels of course but she's Tall at 5'7 so not ridiculously high. She knew I was nervous so she chatted on reassuringly till we got there and I got a small peck on the cheek when we got there she squeezed my knee as she got out and said "see you tomorrow lovely, maybe call u later."
He drove her back the following evening. Although it makes me nervous I love this type of scenario. They acted like a normal couple she told me. Nobody made a big deal of it.

Reactions: toolman, toolman2c and lnohhnvm
KarenMWSlut4Blacks said:
If she has been meeting him for that long I would be surprised if everyone didn't know already, they just haven't teased you about it.

We came out after about 3 years because we knew it would be worse if we were caught and it was so stressful trying to keep it secret. When we did eventually tell our family and friends that I was meeting up with black guys most seem to already know that I was cuckolding Rob, including our children who found out that I'd save my email password and checked on them regular.

So telling them was stressful for us but was actually a none event and although Rob's friends tease him about not being up to doing it with me no one seemed to be that bothered.

That was nearly 25 years ago and since then we have conquered our fears and I've enjoyed having Dr Obi moving in with us and, because he insisted on doing it bare and unprotected, being black bred. Sadly he had to return to Ghana last Easter but thankfully he introduced us to Abeo, who's a 23 and from Nigeria, because he want me to continue being black bred.

It felt a little strange kneeling and using my fingers to sped my lips so that Abeo could fuck his cock into my cunt but he soon got the job done and we are expecting the baby he fathered on January 15. We both love having a young family again and I think our friends would have been more shocked if our four children had been fathered by my husband. It is wonderful that my husband was there because I want Rob to see how much I wanted to have them fucked into me and our own children, who are now both grown-up, are happy to have black fathered siblings.

Becoming parents again so late in life has been a wonderful experience. Although everyone can see that they are black fathered and they know that I do it with black guys and not my husband it is not controversial and there is nothing for them to gossip about.

So everyone probably knows already and the reaction to your coming out as a cuckold couple is likely to be "so what" and a good measure of indifference. Of course your drinking buddies will tease you but I am sure your proud to have a partner that someone else wants to fuck and I would be surprised if a good number of them were not jealous; I know that most of Rob's friends are.
it seems like Im always asking how your latest pregnancy went. to is par your latest due date and we are wondering how you and the new baby are doing.

Reactions: toolman, Bnwoslave, toolman2c and 1 other person
Buddywithwife said:
In 13 years, please tell me you've slept with others as well. Most married people don't even last 13 years these days. But her sexcapade sure has! I'm doubtful this is a kink at all anymore. They've been having sex so long she's gonna have to cockold him soon as well. This is a relationship it sounds like, she wants her relationship to be recognized by others
I have had a few good times with her best friend, usually when Jacqui is out with a guy but we are mostly into her having the majority of the fun.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Bnwoslave, toolman2c and 1 other person
Nattie said:
it seems like Im always asking how your latest pregnancy went. to is par your latest due date and we are wondering how you and the new baby are doing.
We're fine and Azi was a healthy 8lbs when he was born on Jan 15 and we were home the next day. It is so good not to be so huge and I am starting to feel horny again. I enjoy being fucked bare and couldn't go back to using condoms. As a good Catholic I accept the Popes ruling and it's consequences because I can't imagine life without having a black cock fucking onto my cunt.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Bnwoslave, fblrush and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread