• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A story for my husband...

• Thread starterSluttywife1981
  • Start date

Sluttywife1981

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 11, 2011
The other day my husband told me I should have a boyfriend on the side again so i could come home and tell him stories. Well I told him I had something to tell him but i didnt know how to tell him since he thinks ive been a good girl. But ive been bad. So I wrote it in an email and sent it to him while he was at work....

From the first time I saw him I told myself don't like him, I don't need him, let him be. But every time I would see him I couldn't help myself. I would get so wet just looking at him and fantasize about the things I wanted to do to him. And at this point I had never spoken not one word to him. I eventually got up enough nerve to make small talk. But small talk was all I could get out. As I would talk to him I couldn't seem to find hardly any words to say. I wanted him too bad, I needed him.*

We were talking one day and I had decided that that was the day I was going to say something to him. I had never flirted and he never with me so I didn't know how he would react. I don't remember the conversation we were having at the time but I remember cutting him off short and telling him I wanted him and that I couldn't take it anymore I had to have him. I told him about how wet I got just looking at him, how I fantasized about him. He was speechless for a moment but then told me he had felt the same way for quite some time too. So we planned to meet.

The day we met up for the first time the anticipation had built up so much we couldn't take it. We were both so nervous. As I walked into the room no words were said he just pulled me up to him and started kissing me. It turned me on so much. He laid me down on the bed and slowly kissed my body, taking each piece of clothing off of me. I had put on a very sexy black bra and black panties which he took off very, very slowly. He kissed and licked my body all over which was driving me wild! Then made his way down to my shaved little pussy. He started to lick me*and slowly he put a finger in me. My*legs started to shake*uncontrollably I couldn't stop it, I was about to cum. But I made him stop for a moment. And as he started back he commented on how wet I was. Well he was about to find out how wet I get...*

I made him stop again, I wanted to please him. We flipped positions and he was now under me. I took his shirt off of him. He took my breath away with his tanned skin and his tattoos. He is very well built man, works out just about every day. I kissed and licked his body down to his jeans. He had already started undoing his jeans for me. So I reached into his pants and pulled out his cock. What a surprise that was! It was so large! I wasn't expecting such a big and thick cock. As I wrapped my mouth around it, I found my lips stretching. It had been so long since I had had such a large cock I couldn't wait to have him inside me. I sucked his cock for a while, sucking, licking, I wanted to please him like no woman had in a long time. I found myself tasting his precum so I know he was enjoying it. He made me stop which I know was because he was about to cum if I didn't stop. He put a condom on and pulled me up to him so I could ride him. I slid down on his cock and started to fuck him. The condom felt almost as if it was too small for him. He asked if he could take it off. I told him he could. Even though I never do anything without one. But I really wanted to see what a big cock felt like without a condom on. This time when I slid down on him it was like a feeling I had never felt before. I gasped when he put it in all the way. I couldn't believe I was taking all of him! He was stretching me out! My poor little pussy was hurting so bad but I couldn't stop him my pussy needed to be hurt. As he was fucking me and punishing my pussy, I could feel my juices running down both sides of him I couldn't stop it. He knew I was enjoying it so he told me to cum on his cock. Something about him telling me I had to right then made me instantly start to cum. Then I couldn't stop. I had warned him earlier that once I start to cum, if its good, I can't stop. I cummed over and over again. I can't even count how many times I did. We did it so many different positions. When he got on top of me the feeling of his*dominance over me was amazing. I started to shake*uncontrollably. Its been along time since someone made me shake while they were fucking me. He went so deep in me in that position! He picked me up and we continued that way, he threw me on the bed and fucked me some more. Hours went by. We were both dripping in sweat. It was just pouring off our bodies. He fucked me for two hours without cumming once. He wanted to make sure I was very well pleased when I left. When it came time for him to cum his cock felt as it grew even more. It felt so good but hurt as well! He asked me where I wanted him to cum. I told him to cum on my stomach since he was on top of me at the time. I wanted to see how much cum he had. So when he pulled out of me and shot his load all over me I didn't know a man had so much! I played with his cum and tasted it. It tastes really good. I think next time I want it in my mouth. I want to swallow every bit of him.*

We got up and took showers since we were so soaked in sweat. Now we were all clean and dressed and ready to leave.

As we were about to walk out he pinned me up against the wall forcefully and started making out with me again. *I slid slowly down to my knees and undid his buckle and unzipped his jeans and slowly pulled his hard cock out. He was ready to go again. I started sucking his cock again. He then made me get up. He took me back to the bed and just pulled my pants down pulled my panties down, bent me over and took me again...

My husband was very pleased at me being a good little slut. And wants me to tell him more stories :)

very nice!

Nice indeed*

I have not been with another man since I started dating my husband. I can not imagine how anxious I will be!

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Ms. Bikimnsc,

Bikimnsc said:
I have not been with another man since I started dating my husband. I can not imagine how anxious I will be!

I notice you say how anxious you WILL be (not WOULD be). Do you have a potential lover in mind you intend to seduce...?

If so, that's good. I wish you success and hope you'll tell us about it...

—Custer

Hi Ms. Sluttywife,

Thank you for your steamy account. Where did you meet your lover, and where did you fuck him? Did the two of you go to a hotel or motel, and were you able to fuck at length because your husband was away on a trip...?

I hope you'll fill us in with more stories of your sexual adventures...

—Custer

Adoption. Okay here is my story. Husband and I decided on a domestic adoption, closed or semi open, for a?
white infant. We are going through an agency that is certified of course. Now we need to figure out where the money is going to come from. We are not going through foster care so we need some ideas how to save money and is there a step we missed so far and what do we do next. Also can anyone give any testomonies on open adoptoin and semi open adoption? Any advice on any of this is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread