• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A story for the cuckolds I wrote

• Thread starterksbull
  • Start date

ksbull

Bull In Olathe KS
Beloved Member
Oct 30, 2019
Olathe Ks
Always so hot to meet a new wife!
First Meeting Wife Cuckold

I tell you to dress her in my favorite apparel, short skirt, no panties, tallest heels you have, and tight bra less top. I’m coming to your place. And you have been told to be completely naked. You both have butterflies in your stomach and alternate between pure sexual excitement and what did I get into here. She is thinking how good my thick cock will feel inside her and her pussy throbs. You are excited to see her take another man. You both are pretty worked up by the time the knock on the door comes. Your hands shake as you open the door. You see my smiling face as my eyes take her in. Hello I say. Hello you reply. Very nice, you look amazing I say as you close the door better than the pics you guys sent. I completely ignore you. I grab her shoulders and bend down and give her a deep long kiss. Your cock bulges seeing me kiss her as if you were not there. She can feel the tension leave as she tastes me the first time and the ache in her stomach grows. I then walk around her my hand trailing across her body. You go sit down in a chair your eyes glued to us. Back in front I kiss her again this time squeezing her bare ass in my strong hands. I move her closer to the couch across from your chair and instruct her to put one leg up on the couch. She briefly glances over at you naked in the chair your cock hard. I resume kissing her while one hand explores her smooth pussy. She wet and I let out a soft moan when I feel her wetness. You notice my cock bulging in my pants. I put my other hand in the small of her back holding her as I probe her pussy more, her hips are moving with my finger. You wanted her to enjoy it but it is different watching it. Take your top off I instruct her. My mouth finds a hard nipple as her top is clearing her head. She gasps with the electric sensation shooting from her nipple right to her clit as I rub it. You don’t even notice you are now rubbing your cock. I spend time enjoying each breast, taking as much as I can into my mouth at once, then sucking and kissing around them, teasing her nipples with light sucks to nibbles with my teeth, sometimes a hard bite mixing light pain with the pleasure. Playing with her nipples seems to increase the sensitivity in her clit and she is close to cumming. You recognize the sounds and she is pressing into my hand her arms holding me close. I feel her body tensing up and alternate shoving two fingers in her very wet and impossibly tight pussy and rubbing her clit hard mashing it into her pussy until she starts to cum. I focus on her clit and suck a nipple hard. She moans as she cums her whole body tense. She is up on her toes and her legs look great tensed up. Your balls are aching you just watched another man make your wife cum and cum hard. I flatten my hand and cup her smooth pussy pulling her close as the orgasm washes over. As her body relaxes I move my hand and tell her to sit down. I instruct her to remove my pants. For a split second you almost want to make it stop but the hot look of lust in her eyes tells you that you couldn’t stop it any way. Her hands shake as she unbuttons my pants her body still warm in the afterglow. My cock is rock hard and thick. Now I want you to suck it. Just your mouth, put your hands on my hips. From this perspective it looks bigger to her than the pics but she wants to taste it to feel it. She has completely forgotten you are there. She takes my swollen head in her mouth as I let out an Ahhhhh. She rubs the underside of my head with her tongue causing my legs to go stiff. You smile knowing what I’m experiencing. She is good at sucking cock and loves to do it. I put a hand on the top of her head as she works down my shaft. Oh yea, mmmm, that’s it suck it. Do you like sucking my cock? Yes she mumbles my cock still in her mouth. Tell your husband. She looks over at you such a naughty look on her face. I love sucking his cock! She immediately goes back to sucking me like you are not there. My cock is raging hard and yet the skin is so soft. Take all you can. She gets about 2/3rds of me in her mouth before the head is hitting her throat threatening to gag her. But her mind is blank to everything but wanting to suck my cock. That’s a good girl, just relax and keep going as deep as you can, think about a little more going in each stroke. She is sucking my cock at a medium pace and getting more of my head into her throat, she lightly gags a couple times over eagerly going too deep. You have pre cum all over your head and hands. You are amazed at how hard she is working to dep throat my entire cock. Oh God I say my head feels so good in your throat. I want you to go faster now, I need to cum. I grab her head with both hands following her motions. My legs are tight and my head is swelling, she can taste my precum in her mouth. That’s it, hammer it, you want me to cum in your mouth don’t you. She moans a yes around my cock and tries to drive harder and deeper. I increase the grip on her head and begin to fuck her face. You are vigorously stroking your cock out now. You can’t believe the scene unfolding before you and can’t believe how turned on you are by it. You have never fucked her face and she is loving it! The feeling of my head hitting in her throat is too much and I groan trying to hold back. Then I release with a large explosion of hot thick cum into her mouth. She struggles to swallow it all while still stroking as another pulse of cum floods her mouth. I pump a couple more shots into her until I grip her head holding her in place. The taste of my cum is strong in her mouth and some has escaped her tight lips and is running down her chin. Man I needed that I say pulling my cock from her mouth. She uses a finger to wipe the cum off her face and sucks her finger clean. I milk my cock forming a glob on the tip instructing her to stick your tongue out, I drop the warm cum on her tongue. She swallows it her mouth tingling. You shoot cum all over your legs! She smiles noticing your mess. Do you like the taste of my cum? Yes she says. Tell him you will suck my cock whenever I want you to. She looks you in the eyes and says I will suck his big cock whenever and where ever he wants. Ok, your turn again. Lay back and spread your legs. I kneel down and start kissing her inner thighs giving her legs goose bumps. I move closer to her pussy causing it to throb. I tease it by kissing all around it with the occasional kiss on one lip or the other. Finally I’m kissing her lips and brushing her clit. Then I lick up her slit with my tongue sending shivers up her back as I lick the still swollen clit. I stick my tongue in her wet hole and start focusing more and more on her clit running circles around it with my tongue. You can see she is keeping her legs spread and slowly grinding her hips. I slid a finger into her wetness and curl it forward to rub her G spot on the front wall of her pelvis. It has a bumpy texture and I rub it. Her legs tense as she goes into an orgasm; I suck her clit into my mouth sending her over the top as I also press hard on her G Spot. She cries out as the orgasm explodes as a white-hot flash in her head. You are pulling on your semi hard cock. You hoped she would cum once at least and she has cum twice already! I hold in place as the orgasm waves over her. I release her clit from my mouth and just hold my finger in her pussy until the orgasm subsides and she relaxes her body again. Mmmmm I just love to make you cum! I begin to slowly stroke my finger in her pussy again; I add my middle finger giving her some stretch. I remove my index finger and replace it with my two middle fingers and start to stroke her faster. The sensation feels good but not enough to get her there. My other hand squeezes her breast. Are you ready for the real thing I ask? Yes sir she replies. If you had not cum earlier you would right now. She just said she wants another man to fuck her right in front of you! Tell him you want me to fuck you. She doesn’t even look over at you this time her eyes locked with mine. I want him to fuck me right now! Ok, let’s go to the bedroom. I pull her up off the couch and follow her to the bed. I turn and instruct you to put a pillow 2/3rds down from the head board and in the middle side to side. You are a little shocked but don’t hesitate. I’m kissing her long and deep as you place the pillows. Ok, take off the skirt. Then I position her ass on the pillow her pussy up and open to me. As you sit down I mention how the pillow will create the angle to rub her G spot as I fuck her. I bend down and give her some more licking and sucking. Ok, now grab your legs behind the knees and pull them up and out. She does so still nervous about taking my thickness, but aching to feel me inside her. I move up to her on my knees and rub my head up and down her wet slit making my head glisten. I put my head at her opening and push in. She is tight and her pussy initially resists my head. I release the pressure rub up her slit again and re position my head. I lean over on my hands and press my head into her pussy again with firm continuous pressure feeling the head beginning to push in. We are staring into each other’s eyes. I’m watching the expressions on her face as I split her open. I keep up the force feeling the tight opening work down my head until it pops in. Ummmm. I hold it there looking down at her, her eyes are close and she is moaning in a low voice. I push in deeper enjoying the tight wrap on my shaft. I pull back to the head and slowly push in farther. I keep working into her slowly, almost painfully slow, savoring every new inch of my cock that is in her pussy. Your head is about to explode. You never thought she would do it. But there she is holding her legs open wide eyes closed and I’m working my cock in. My width gives her a stretch and full feeling. She can feel the power I’m pushing her with and wonders how hard I will fuck her. After I get all but the last inch in I start stroking a little faster, the sensation takes over her entire body and mind. Her head is dizzy and she gives in to the sensations of my cock inside her. All her attention is now on her pussy and my cock. Do you like my cock? Yess oh God yes she moans. Tell him. Again she doesn’t look over but says I love how his cock feels in me. It is so big. I lower down on my forearms and grab her shoulders and shove the last inch into her. I’m thickest at the base and give her pussy another good stretch. I hold all the way inside her, enjoying the feel of her warm pussy wrapped completely around me. She can feel my cock pulsing to my heartbeat inside her. Her pussy aches, screaming inside her head to tell me to keep stroking. She wants to be fucked, no she needs to be fucked, in fact she has to be fucked. In a small voice she says please! What? Please fuck me she says in a louder voice. You shoot another load on your leg. I reach around and grab her legs under my biceps, I’ll take those now. She moves her hands around to grip my hips. Are you ready? Yes, I’m ready. I need to fuck you good, I want to cum deep in your pussy. Yes she says. Tell me you want my cum deep inside you. Yes, yes please fill me with your cum. I start out slow, this position has her pussy completely open and ******* to me. The angle has my head rubbing across her g spot as it dives deep into her wetness. Very quickly I’m driving her fast and hard making wet smacking sounds as I bottom out. I ask her whose pussy is it right now. Yours she replies in a panting breath. It makes your poor cock instantly hard! Tell him it is now my pussy. Between pants and maons she tell syou it is now my pussy. Can I fuck you anytime I want yes, yes but just fuck me now! Her legs are tense and her back arches as the orgasm nears. You are amazed at how hard I’m driving into her. And she is loving it. She is moaning and I look over to see her toes are curled as her pussy tightens around my cock. I begin to moan as I put all my weight and muscle into driving my cock into her pussy my head swells as the orgasm explodes with a white light in her head, her eyes are squeezed shut and she cries out as she cums. I start flooding her pussy with my cum as I’m moaning. I continue to hammer her causing her orgasm to continue in wave after wave. I pump the last of my balls deep into her pussy. Then collapse on top of her panting to catch my breath. Her nails dug into my hips and her toes are locked into a curl. You have never seen how her body moves when fucking her and you are in awe. She is very sexy when getting fucked. I release her legs, she lowers her feet keeping them spread, her pussy spasms around my cock with the aftershocks of her orgasm. We lie there catching our breath as my cock softens. Finally I pull out and roll off her. Now tell him that is how you need to be fucked! Of course she does. Look him in the eye and tell him he could never fuck you this good. She smile and with a serious look in her eyes she tells you that you could never fuck her like that. And that she will be fucking me a lot. Lying on my back I look over at her. Alright I want you to suck me hard again; I want to try you on all fours. I look at you. What are you waiting for? Get over here and clean up this pussy.

Reactions: Mywifelovesthis
unreadable without paragraphs

Sorry I copied and pasted and lost the paragraphs. I’ll try to modify it back

Users who are viewing this thread