A Story

• Thread starterJaxfc23
  • Start date

Jaxfc23

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 22, 2006
I was raised in small suburb outside of Pittsburgh by mom, sister and occasionally my aunt Katrina. My father left before I was old enough to remember and he was rarely spoken of. Aunt Kat stayed with us off and on when I was in elementary school. I have always referred to my mother as Mandy, and my sister Lou has too. Eloise is 7 years older than me and goes by Lou for short.

It was the day before St Patrick’s Day, I was only a sophomore at Westside High and relatively popular despite being small for my age. I had never been in much trouble so I was surprised when I was paged by the principles office and then even more surprised to see my Mandy and Kat waiting for me. As I approached them they motioned for me to follow them, and I did out to our car, now nervous. During the ride home I was informed that Kat was moving back in. Then the bombshell came, when we moved away from my father my mom had faked my age so that I could get a fresh start in school, but now it caught up to me and I was expelled. Even more shocking I was 16 as I thought, but actually 18.

As we arrived home to our small 2 bedroom house, I realized that to make matters worse I’d now have a roommate again. The house was located in a nice neighborhood, but to small for 4 people. Lou and I had shared a room as kids, but when I was (or actually 10) Kat left and Lou moved into Mandy’s room. “Well at least u don’t have to go to school anymore,” Kat said trying to be positive as we entered the house. Kat and Mandy were 18 months apart in age and nearly identical in looks. They were both thin, but curvy. Kat perhaps a few pounds lighter. Both had blue eyes and shoulder length blonde hair. And although Lou had a similar frame she stood about 3 inches taller at 5’8’’.

“I want to room with Aunt Kat,” Lou said as she walked into the kitchen wearing her bath towel. “Fine by me,” Kat replied. Mandy looked at me and I nodded with indifferent approval…

Within a few weeks we all settled in. Sharing a bed with Mandy was weird but Kat and Lou insisted on having their own beds. I decided to start night classes in the fall, but had little to do from March till August. Kat got a job waiting tables with Lou. Mandy was still living off her law suit settlement and therefore didn’t need a job. For the first few weeks spending all day talking was fun, but gradually that grew boring. Little did I know when I feel asleep the night of April 10th, that when I woke up my life would change forever…

I felt Mandy nudging me, “go wake the girls up so they aren’t late for work,” she said while still lying in bed herself. I rolled out of bed wearing the shorts and tee shirt I had slept in. “Lou! Time to wake up,” I mumbled as I simultaneously knocked and opened the girls bed room door. Inside much to my surprise Lou and Kat lied in bed together. Lou looked back at my like a deer in head lights, but Kat casually got out from under the covers and calmly walked naked passed me and to the bathroom. Still in shock, I watched my sister get out of bed wearing nothing but a tiny thong. At that point I felt Mandy’s hand on my shoulder. I looked back at her in disbelief, “It’s ok, us girls just like to have fun,” she said with a wink.

I spent most of the day out of the house. That evening I came home to find all 3 girls drinking tequila together and playing cards. I played cards some as they drank and decided to go to bed early. I lied half asleep when Mandy came in. Instead of dressing for bed in the bathroom as usual, she began undressing beside the bed. My back was to her, but I could clearly see her in the mirror. She through her blouse and bra to the floor and then began sliding her jeans off. I stared at her firm body as she stood across the room wearing nothing but a blue g-string. Her hard nipples drew my attention as she looked into the mirror back at me. Our eyes met. I immediately closed mine as she slide into bed. “You can start sleeping more comfortable too if you want,” Mandy whispered.

I sat up in bed and removed by shirt. She smiled and slide towards me as I lied back down. Her hands grabbed the waist band of my shorts and with one smooth tug she removed my shorts and boxers. I lied on my back motionless as she through my clothes to the floor. “Relax,” she softly instructed me as her lips lowered to my chest.

She caressed my bare skin as she kissed across my chest… she softly liked my nipples and then slowly nibbled up to my neck. As her warm mouth reached my ear I felt her hand slide to my groin. I moaned in excitement. My arousal over came me as I began passionately kissing her. Our tongues swirled around each other as she rubbed my firm cock.

She grabbed my head with he hand and pushed my mouth to her breasts. “Yes, that’s it,” she moaned in pleasure as my mouth sucked on her tender breasts. Then as firmly as she pushed my head in she pushed it away… and lowered her mouth to my penis… I came into her mouth in a matter of moments. I moaned and smiled as she rose back up to kiss me. She pushed some of my warm cum back into my mouth as we kissed. “Swallow” I heard her say as our lips broke as cum slide down my throat for the first time.

The girls ran our house; they rarely wore more than their panties and tee shirt or tank top in the house. The conversation always focused on how women were superior and how men were inferior and should serve women. I mostly shrugged their comments off. Mandy and I were following around regularly now. Only oral on each other so far, but the oral sex was good. She had begun wearing lingerie to bed and it clearly got her excited.

I woke first and rolled towards Mandy. We had ********** after getting each other off late last night. She still had her thigh high stockings on, but nothing else. I was naked and decided to nudge her with my morning wood. She smiled as I pressed against her… We had just begun kissing and rubbing each other when Kat walked through the door. “Threesome!” she yelled and jumped onto the bed. It didn’t take her long to lose her shirt and panties as she began kissing me. Then I kissed Mandy… and then back to Kat. As I turned to Mandy’s chest Kat began to eat her pussy. She moaned loudly, and then louder, and the louder until she was practically screaming. After Mandy came, Kat pushed me to my back and straddled me. She eased down onto my cock and slowly began ridding me. I saw her biting her lip in pleasure as Mandy fondled her breasts. I couldn’t hold it any longer… I came… “Typical worthless male,” she muttered as she slid off my now limp cock. “Well at least lick it now” Kat demanded. She shoved her pussy into my face. I liked up my cum as I ate her out. She was positioned as if for a 69, but I was unable to get hard again. She began jerking my cock as I sucked on her wet lips. Mandy began laughing as Kat teased me about my soft cock, then she joined in the harassment. “We should put that worthless little thing in panties,” she declared. “Great idea” Kat chimed in as she lost focus on her orgasm. “Lou,” “Lou” they both yelled.

Panties turned into panties and heels, then they decided I should wear a skirt too. Within a matter of moments they were off to go shopping for my new clothes. By the end of the day my only under wear where panties and anytime I was at home I was not allowed to wear male clothes. I could either wear panties and a tee shirt as they did, or dress as a lady if I wanted to have clothes on.

Wtf?

Incest, crossdressing, homosexuality...

Could you PLEASE explain what this has to do with cuckolding?

Honest, there are thousands (or more) of web sites for each of those fine interests. Can't we leave this one - one of only a very few - for cuckolding?

Cuckold Paul

hottt!!

dont listen to them. I think it was super hot!

Story

It was a ok story but for a different site, not trying to be mean but honest. Cuckolding is when a wife has sex with a man that is not her husband. It is not homo, it is not incest, it is not domination, it is not sissy, and my bitch though said often enough, is we want real people who truely share their spouse and their stories, pictures, are those that are intrested in that life style. There are thousands of sites where your story will be blessed with open arms and loved by many. I hate that fact so many find this site and then see all this other crap and think that everyone who shares a wife is bi or just a trans or that if your a bull (man who fucks other mens wifes for them) then you have to be bi or gay too. So the story was ok, just wrong place, it would be like trying out for the American Idol and not be able to sing but can play a mean piano. Great talant wrong place.;)