• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Stranger is Invited In

• Thread starterTex
  • Start date

Tex

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 4, 2009
Another story by my black cock loving wife.

A Stranger is Invited In
By: Peggy

Monday is my cleaning day. I was up early and had gotten hubby’s breakfast and off to work as usual. As I started vacuuming, my mind started thinking about the black guys that I was with Saturday night and the good times that I had. I removed my house coat and placed it on the back of a chair and ran my hand down the front of my panties and cupped my fingers into my wet pussy. When I am vacuuming alone, I like to place the handle between my legs, up against my clit to feel the vibrations. This feels just as good as my black vibrator does. After I finished, I sat down on the coach and continued to rub and finger my pussy as I daydreamed about big black cocks and getting fucked by them. I was in ecstasy when the door bell rang.

I threw on my house coat and went to the door. Leaving the safety chain on, I cracked the door just enough to see a big black guy standing there. I said, yes. He answered, are you Peg. I said yes. He asked, do you have a friend named James. Again I answered yes. Then he told me that he did business with James and they had been talking about white women who liked black cock and that James had told him that he had such a woman. I told him that I didn’t believe him so he gave me your address and told me that it would be alright to come and see you. Now, if this is not alright with you, I will just leave and we will forget that I was ever here but don’t be mad at James for me coming to see you.

He looked like a nice enough gentleman. He was wearing a suit and tie and appeared to be well groomed and educated. He was over six feet tall and was built like a big man. I knew that once I let him in, he could devour me in a minute if he so desired. Yet, I tingled from head to toe with excitement of the prospect of fucking this man. I opened the door and said wont you come in sir.

He told me his name was Leroy. I asked him if he wanted coffee or a coke and he said he was just fine. He went to the couch and sat down as I sat across from him in a chair. We talked for a while. He told me how he knew James. I wanted to know what James had told him about me. He told me that James told him that I was his white bitch and that my pussy belonged to him, and that I loved to fuck black men. James had also told him that I was fucking many of his black friends. I reminded James that I was his friend and I had never fucked you. Then he gave me your address and told me to go see you.

I could see that he was starting to get aroused as he talked to me about my fucking other black men. I could see the outline of his cock straining against his pants as it continued to grow. I was getting so wet just talking to this man. I wanted him just as much as I knew that he wanted to fuck me. I got up and let my house coat slip to the floor. I stood before him for a minute wearing only panties and asked him if he liked what he saw. He told me that I was a fine looking white woman. I dropped to my knees at his feet and proceeded to unzip his fly and take out his huge black cock. After a few strokes, I went down on him and proceeded to suck as much of his throbbing cock into my mouth as possible. After sucking his cock for several minutes, he stood up and picked me up in his strong arms and asked the way to the bedroom.

He laid me down on the bed and as he was undressing I removed my panties. He slid onto the bed next to me and started sucking my breast as his fingers found their way to my pussy. My you are wet, he said as he inserted several fingers into me. His cock was so hard as he pressed it against me. He moved over on top of me and easily slid his cock into my eager awaiting pussy. He said he was worried that he might hurt me being he was so big. I reminded him that I had been fucking black men for a while and I had become use to large black cocks. At first, he fucked me at a slow pace as we became accustomed to each other. Only after he started asking questions about my husband did he start to pick up the pace. I didn't want to talk too much and just wanted to enjoy a good fuck but I answered his questions anyway. He wanted to know if what James said about my husband sucking dicks was true. I told him that some of James's friends had taught Tex to suck cock before they fucked me. He said, wow, that would be great. Does he like to watch you get fucked and I answered yes. He asked does he clean your pussy after the men have creamed in you and again I answered yes. This line of questioning had him really excited and I could tell that he was ready to unload his seed inside me. I asked him if he would like to stay and meet my husband, he said yes he would. By now, he was fucking me like a rabbit. I was ready for him and encouraged him on. Cum with me, II told him, give me all of your baby making cum. He shot off fast and hard, filling my pussy full.

He laid beside me and held me in his arms for a while as we got our breath back. I thanked him for giving me a really good fuck. After a while, I told him that we needed to get cleaned up and I had to prepare dinner for Tex as he would be in at five. He had me assure him that it was ok for him to be here when my husband came in. I told him that I was sure that Tex would want to meet him and see him and I fucking together. We continued to talk and kiss as I prepared dinner. At just about five, we heard Tex pulling into the garage.

Leroy and I were sitting at the kitchen table when Tex walked in. I looked up at Tex and gave him a big smile. Leroy, this is my husband , I said. Tex, this is Leroy. He is a friend of James and James invited him to come over to see me. Leroy stood up and extended his hand and I could tell that Tex flinched as Leroy squeezed down on his hand. I think that Leroy wanted to let Tex know that he was the better man. Tex asked Leroy what time he got here. Leroy said that he came at 12:00. Then I can assume then that the two of you have already fucked. Leroy answered yes, I have already fucked your wife once and she has promised me more pussy before I go. Tex commented that he was glad that Leroy had liked my pussy enough to want to fuck it again. I announced that dinner was nearly ready and that the men should wash up. There wasn't a lot of conversation during dinner, just small talk. Afterwards, Tex made us all drinks. Tex and Leroy talked some about baseball and how the season was going. Leroy wanted to know how long I had been fucking other men and how I got started fucking black men. Tex told Leroy that I had been fucking other men for the last six years but had been with James only the last six months. James was my first black lover and I have been hooked on black cocks every since.

About seven, I said why don't we go to the bedroom. Both men followed as I led the way. As usual, when I am with another man, he becomes my main focus. After all, he is my date and my husband is the second person there. I go up to Leroy and put my arm around his neck and draw him close to me. I run my hand down to his crotch and feel his stiffing cock. He feels my tits and ass as he holds me close. Leroy starts removing my clothes. Tex moves over to help out and take my top from Leroy as I let my skirt fall to the floor. Tex picks up my skirt and folds my clothes neatly and places them on a chair. I tell the men that now it is their turn to get naked. They waste no time getting out of their clothes. Leroy is semi hard but Tex is still limp. I move over to Leroy and kneel before him and take his cock into my mouth. I tell Tex that Leroy has a wonderful cock and for him to come and join me. Tex moves beside me and I remove Leroy's cock from my mouth and turn it toward Tex's mouth. Tex nearly chokes as Leroy places his hand behind his head and rams his cock deep into his throat. Leroy says that he never dreamed he would have a white couple taking turns sucking his black meat. Leroy was loving the power he had over us as he directed his cock from one of us to the other.

I told Leroy, lets show Tex how good we can fuck together. Leroy moved to the bed and laid on his back. For a while I rode Leroy's hard black cock while telling Tex how good it felt inside me. I told him that Leroy had waited all afternoon to be able to show him how good he can fuck my white pussy. You do like seeing a big black dick in my pussy, don't you. Tex nods in agreement. Leroy reminded Tex that my pussy belongs to James and that I am James's *****. Tex nods in agreement. Leroy lifts me up off of his cock and rolls me over and mounts on top of me sliding his cock all of the way into my pussy. He looks at Tex's little dick and tells him that I can only be satisfied by a big black dick.

Leroy fucks me for another twenty minutes before he fills me with his hot sticky cum for the second time that day. Tex tells Leroy that he likes for black men to come to fuck me. He then, thanks Leroy for fucking me and for filling my pussy with his cum.

As Leroy is leaving, he laughs and says he guess that he owes James fifty dollars because James bet him that he could get him some white pussy today. So I took him up on the bet. Looks like James was right and I lost, but I sure did get some good white pussy so it was worth it. Tex, you should be proud that your wife has a fifty dollar pussy and is willing to ***** for James. With that, Leroy went out the door saying I will be coming back to fuck your wife again even if I have to pay James for her pussy.

Comment at: wb1850@hotmail.com

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple and tusccuckforbbc

Users who are viewing this thread