• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A sudden incident with a stranger

Jerkonyourgf

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 30, 2021
fetishjav.net
Once I was an ordinary housewife. My husband worked from morning until late at night, and I sat at home and cooked, cleaned and did other household chores. At one time, I began to feel that someone was watching me through the window. Once I even saw the silhouette of an unknown man flash near the window of the living room. After some time, the doorbell rang, but when I opened it, there was no one outside the threshold.

1636315771_shkd-941_uncensored-00009.webp

A few minutes later, someone else rang the doorbell. This time before me stood a man with a diplomat. I would never have imagined that he would be such a bastard. He kindly asked permission to enter the apartment. I'm a stupid fool, let him in without a second thought. When he entered the house, without a word, he grabbed me with a stone face, took out a member from his trousers and
****** me to give him a blowjob.

1636315771_shkd-941_uncensored-00060.webp

Reactions: DaveJ
Jerkonyourgf said:
Once I was an ordinary housewife. My husband worked from morning until late at night, and I sat at home and cooked, cleaned and did other household chores. At one time, I began to feel that someone was watching me through the window. Once I even saw the silhouette of an unknown man flash near the window of the living room. After some time, the doorbell rang, but when I opened it, there was no one outside the threshold.

1636315771_shkd-941_uncensored-00009.webp

A few minutes later, someone else rang the doorbell. This time before me stood a man with a diplomat. I would never have imagined that he would be such a bastard. He kindly asked permission to enter the apartment. I'm a stupid fool, let him in without a second thought. When he entered the house, without a word, he grabbed me with a stone face, took out a member from his trousers and
****** me to give him a blowjob.

1636315771_shkd-941_uncensored-00060.webp

Last edited:
EroticWriter said:
Those words in red up there are links to a site, so this story is a hoax from a Japanese site to suck you in, and if you want to watch anything, it's money up front, but since they sort of left us hanging, I'll finish the story for you. EW.

and like most Japanese men he had a small cock, but regardless, instead of finishing with him in my mouth, I pulled him on top of me and I actually had an orgasm, one, but it was still good, very intense, because he was a stranger, a stranger who kept giving me sloppy slobbering kisses, with lots of tongue, and with a cock that stayed hard long enough for me to reach my orgasm, unlike my husband, who had walked in the door, and stood there, mouth open, watching me being fucked.

Last edited:
This story is a HOAX to get you to click on the red words that will take you to a site where they ask you to join for MONEY to see the videos.