A Surprise Visit A Follow Up Too I Fucked My Best Friends Wife

• Thread starterrjh57
  • Start date

rjh57

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2016
florrida
Hi again being a bull really rocks , after Amy and Bill my first cuckold couple i was a real man again. Bill went on a business trip i though Amy went with him i was home with Darlene my wife giving her the fucking of her life looking up at me she said babe what got into you it was our best fucking we have done . Promised me her and Don where over big smile on my face gave her another good fucking came like a teenager. The weekend was coming up Darlene said enjoy your golf game all i could think of was fucking my wife again. Shot the best game of my life felt stronger though dam being a bull is fucking amazing .I arrived home took my shower in the bath room in the garage, done i walked in my house there was Darlene in her maids outfit my favorite. Babe i have another surprise for you held my hand walked in the bedroom oh damn there was Amy in a daisy duke outfit and a note from bill saying enjoy both ladies where around 5ft 100 lbs 36d thought i died and went too slut heaven lol. One hot lady on each side took my hand and we went too bed. Amy started making out with me Darlene was sucking my cock .Amy went down to where Darlene was one sucking my cock one sucking my balls .They where switching places i felt like a God Darlene told Amy you go first she got on top put the head at her wet cunt and slid down . While she road my cock i finger fuck Darlene all you could hear was wet pussy and moaning . I felt Darlene start too cum she held my balls as Amy rode me hard her head going side to side all 3 of us came at the same time . Amy fell on my chest Darlene started kissing me we all side by side my two sluts on each side took a rest then Darlene looked at Amy and said lets put on a show for him Amy smiled . Amy and Darlene started making out hot as hell then moved into a 69 ate each other out waiting for me too recover did not take long too get hard again ,They made each other cum Amy said to Darlene go fuck you husband i spread her wide fucked her hard Amy played with my balls as i heard Darlene make loud moaning sounds like never before shot my second load in my wife .we came together Amy was horny watching held my balls as i shot. The ladies left me alone for a little while came back in the room Amy said Darlene tells me you never came in a females mouth before got back in bed Amy started blowing me Darlene ate her made Amy suck harder. Telling Amy i was cumming she sucked harder shot my load in her mouth she showed me my load then closed her mouth and swallowed. We all fell asleep Darlene waking up said to me babe give Amy another fuck before she goes home Darlene got me hard Amy was ready fucked her on top this time took a long time too cum shooting 3 loads that night Amy didnt seem to mind lol . yelling make me your slut .I fucked her wet cunt another half hour we came together As Amy left to go home gave me a kiss bye lover she said closed the door .Darlene said babe you where amazing kissed me said she would be a loyal loving wife from now on winked and said only time we would play would be when Amy came for a visit, thought to myself its good too be king .

Reactions: SquirmingSub, barbie1955 and MyWifeDatesNow