• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A "switch" in the cuckolding world

• Thread starterpablohearsay
  • Start date

pablohearsay

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 28, 2010
A little Background:

So when we started my wife and I were/are swingers.

After a while we started playing separately and she would tell me about her activities while we had sex.

After a while of that I started to ask her to tell me if/when she "came better" or "came faster" or if someone was "better" than me in the sack.

She didn't first like cuckolding because she didn't understand...then she read an article (because she's into light/med BDSM) that made it 'click' for her.

She read that "Cuckolding is like BDSM for the mind"...then she understood that in essence she was "BDSM-ing my mind". Then she went gung ho with it.

My Question/Comment:

Now there are times when I like to be cuckold and there are times when I am dominant with my wife. To which makes me think that I am not a "true cuckold"...

In the world of BDSM I'd be a "switch"...is there such a term for this lifestyle?

How many of you are a "cuckold switch"?

--PH

I suppose I am, or used to be. My ex and I used to talk about the other guys she has been with, and she would occasionally dominate me in that way. On other occasions however, it would just be her and I having sex and she loved being dominated.

So yes, you can be a switch hitter so to speak. I think that's how a lot of couples ease into the full cuck lifestyle

What he said.

Exceptional, Mac. Truly.

Mac,

Thanks for the information! :)

--PH

Users who are viewing this thread