A tip for finding guys to fuck your wife

• Thread starterfredanddaisy
  • Start date

fredanddaisy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 20, 2023
From time to time there are posts about how to find guys to fuck your wife. Let me share my experience. We live close to San Diego, CA , which is close to Camp Pendleton, a huge Marine Corps base. They have boot camp there , which produces young fit men that are disease free and super horny. They have been 10 weeks without a woman. When we first began the hot wife life, we went to a sex club in San Diego and 29 US Marines fucked my wife non stop from 9:00 PM to 3:AM. Her pussy showed no signs of wear, but her jaw was sore from sucking so many cocks. Good luck

• Love
Reactions: a wanaBcucked Marine, Hubbyofhotwife, Custer Laststand and 5 others
fredanddaisy said:
From time to time there are posts about how to find guys to fuck your wife. Let me share my experience. We live close to San Diego, CA , which is close to Camp Pendleton, a huge Marine Corps base. They have boot camp there , which produces young fit men that are disease free and super horny. They have been 10 weeks without a woman. When we first began the hot wife life, we went to a sex club in San Diego and 29 US Marines fucked my wife non stop from 9:00 PM to 3:AM. Her pussy showed no signs of wear, but her jaw was sore from sucking so many cocks. Good luck
I understand! My wife and I live near Fort Knox!

Reactions: fredanddaisy