• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Trip to Dr. Johns

• Thread startertuppinsinmo
  • Start date

tuppinsinmo

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Feb 17, 2007
Dr. Johns is a adult book and toy store in the St. Louis area. My wife told me one morning that she wanted to go get some new sexy night gowns. She never wears one to bed but will wear them while doing house stuff, like dusting or before bed and so on.
I pointed out that Dr. Johns does have a very good selection, however they are any thing but cheap but I would be willing to spend the money is she would think about doing something for me.
She tossed her long Blondie hair, and demanded exactly what that might be. I said easy try to work it out so you get felt up or something while there. She said OK will see.
We proceeded to go to the store out in St. Louis county. I had no ideal what she would do or how but I was antsy just waiting.
We arrived at the store and as we walked in she said to come in after her and pretend not to know her. So I gave her about five minutes then walked in. I saw her flipping through the rack of nighties, when she turned to a guy who was also close by looking at her mostly when she would bend down and flash her big tits his way. I moved close enough to hear.
She said to him, do you think i would look hot in this or this, she held up two gowns both see through, one black and one red. I noticed too that both had the open crouch type panties.
The guy smiled and said I'm not sure both would look hot on you. She smiled and said would you mind stepping over by the dressing room, I'll try them on and you can tell me which you like best.
He said sure, she went over and stepped in pulling the curtain closed, after only a few minutes she opened it, not wide but enough for him to see and me as I moved where I could look.
Now for me, just watching some guy see her naked body gives me a really big hard on. He was aw struck, she opened her legs and said do you think my rings look OK, see she has to labia lip rings. He was oh yeah, they look awesome. her nipples were hard pointing out at him and I could see he was wanting to touch her.
She said let me try the other one on, a short time later again she pulled the curtain open, another guy was now watching and trying to pretend not to see. This time she turned around and bent over toward the seat, this put her bare pussy right up at the guy, she said feel the elastic and see if it feels like would still give enough room for sex. The guys hand shook as slid his finger under the elastic band. Touching her pussy lips, the ring dangling down.
She stood up and motioned him to come in. God I wanted to peak in but knew she would like that.
When he came out a short time later she came out and walked up to me and said lets get the red as it now is a bit sticky.
I bought it, and soon as we got in car in she told me, he came in she bent back over and asked him to fuck her quick. He did and came a lot deep in her. I had my hand up her skirt and was already feeling her creamy wet pussy and sucking my fingers to get his cum and juice.
We drove right up the road to a motel, went to our room and I could not wait to get her clothes off. The guy had really got a lot of cum in her and I love that smell of her freshed fucked pussy, he was pretty thick cause she was still pretty open, and i licked deep in her and then gladly slid my cock in after a few pumps pulling out and having her lick his cum off my cock then back in again.
Did not take me long and I mixed my cum with his. We laid there a bit showered and decided to do a bit more shopping and head home. Soon ass we got home I pulled her skirt up and panties off and fucked her as she held on to the arms of my chair.
God just thinking about his touching her then fucking her has me hard again, so guess I need to go fuck her so she knows to go play again.

All right Tup, you lucky dog. Out here all the bookstores are so heavily watched by vice that something like that could not happen. I do miss the old days!

That's pretty hot tuppinsinmo. Ruthie and I live in Des Moines but we have been to a place called the Colony in East St Louis where Ruthie gets naked in the theater and sucks and fucks guys. Also the hustler club in that same area has theaters that are pretty fun for fun loving people like you and I and the wives.

We live in a prudish area of the country.
We have ventured out into the New Orleans area, but those bookstores and video viewing spots are nothing but 100% gay male places. They do not like seeing a tall blond female in their territory.

thanks

babyruthiezhubby said:
That's pretty hot tuppinsinmo. Ruthie and I live in Des Moines but we have been to a place called the Colony in East St Louis where Ruthie gets naked in the theater and sucks and fucks guys. Also the hustler club in that same area has theaters that are pretty fun for fun loving people like you and I and the wives.

I have heard of the place but never been, I have to say I would love to watch her in action there.

Users who are viewing this thread