• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A true Sissy

• Thread starterdebsbitch
  • Start date

debsbitch

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 16, 2011
In a moment of weakness I showed my wife how I could slip my dicklet out of the cb6000. She had me get a piercing and put a padlock thru it. Now I have no way out of it. I turned into an even bigger Sissy. I walk around in short dresses with my ass showing. I wont wear my panties because I want my pussy ******* for easy access. All I can think of all day is pleasing real mens cocks anyway they want it. I feel like such a little slut. I hope my Mistress finds a full time bull soon. I crave eating her creampie while he fucks my Sissy ass

That is just a dreamy hope. Love it! I am hoping to have a very understanding wife someday. Or for me to BE a WIFE to a very masculine man. Or at least someone who loves to Top. I love how they call the 1st sergeant in the Army "Top"
luv, Mary

Users who are viewing this thread