• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A very jealous cuckold?

Ronald Wood

New around here...
Author!
Beloved Member
May 6, 2013
I was a successful man with a lovely and sexy wife and she was a beauty of a woman who loved sex. However, she loved to flirt with other men and when I complained she would blow up and tell me I was too jealous. She would tease me remorsefully with other men too, raising her dress and bending over to show them her cute little ass with or without panties. It was as if my feelings were not important though I knew she did care about me. I was careful not to get jealous of those giving her attention but it was the same men that saw her beautiful ass and the red hair framing her bare cunt when she bent over without panties.

I was especially jealous of Clark Bowman because he made it a point to hit on her. He knew how to make me jealous and it seemed that she was in on it. I knew she flirted with him to keep me jealous but I did not know why and I couldn’t help myself when he fingered her sexy ass, and especially when she had removed her panties. I would get angry and challenge him and she would blow up and leave the dance with him! I didn’t know whether she was fucking Clark or not and if I asked she would tell me I didn't own her. I would react then and tell her I would divorce her if I found out she was fucking ass-hole. She would glare and laugh at me, even calling me a pussy compared to Clark. She would then tell me that Clark had a large cock in comparison to mine.

I would leave and get a room at the local motel before calling my attorney, however I never got evidence of them fucking. When she had found out I had filed she would simmer down and tell me nothing had happened. I would ask her why she did shit like this and she would reply, “Because you are like a jealous little boy.” We would end up happily married again until the next time she met with him. It did not help that Clark would brag around town that he had fucked my wife every time we had a spat. I decided to see if she would do the same thing after I had warned her of an impending divorce.

I knew we had another dance coming up so I set up plans to catch them if they were indeed having sex during these spats. I would know for sure because I had planted a GPS tracking device in her purse. Previously, I had never really known where she went when she disappeared. She always told me she went to her Sister’s house and her Sister backed her up when I asked. I was not close to her Sister and I knew she easily could have been covering for my wife.
I had made it a point to tell my wife before the dance that if they got together and left again we might be through.
She had flared up again and reminded me that I did not own her and she could dance or leave with whomever.

I held my anger and gently reminded her that this shit was about over. I think that scared her a little because she held her nasty temper and just glared at me silently. I figured she was wondering if I could really give her up because we both knew she could have somebody else if she smiled at them sexily. With that in mind we had enjoyed ourselves at the dance until ass-hole Clark showed up. He marched over and grabbed her hand, jerking her body against his as he began kissing her in front of everyone. I overreacted and jerked him backwards before smacking him in the face with my fist. I am not a big man so I did not hit him hard enough to put him down, he just rubbed his jaw and grinned before backhanding me and putting me on my own ass.

Everyone else was watching and I guess they figured my wife would come to my aid but she didn’t. Instead, she glared at me and yelled out that I deserved what I got for attacking her friend, and according to her I had attacked Clark just because he got overly friendly. I departed the dance without her, hoping against hope that she would follow me and apologize if she really loved me. Well she didn’t and I saw her leave with Clark so I knew I had once again been set up by the pair. I set up my GPS tracking pad and followed them to his place. I could see them kissing and laughing through his truck’s back window and knew I had been a cuckold all along.

However, I needed evidence to get a divorce so I decided to get pictures. I had rented a photographer’s camera that took dated pictures from a distance. It was actually rather easy because they did not seem to care if anyone looked through his big picture window. He did not even turn the lights before he disrobed and began to fuck her with his extremely large cock. I realized she was a size queen and that was probably why she loved fucking my enemy. He must have been 9 or 10 inches long and he fucked her in every hole. I had rented an antennae and sound recorder as well when I rented the camera and I could hear them talking shit about me too. Both were bragging about how easy I was to upset, and they enjoyed telling each other how much fun it was making me wonder if she was really fucking around on me or not. I learned that she had been fucking around ever since our marriage, and she had never stopped fucking Clark.

She told him that she did love me but that sex was much better with both him and the other men too. She said it was especially great when she was violating her wedding vows and cuckolding me. She elaborated and said it made her cum harder when she thought of me waiting for her to come back home. She even laughed when she told him she held off giving me any until her cunt had returned to it’s normal size. When Clark reminded her that I had a good reason to be jealous she just laughed and said, “Oh don’t worry Clark, in time I will have him trained as a cuckold and I can start cuckolding him while he watches.

She giggled and said, “I will have him sucking cum right out of my nasty used cunt. Maybe I will have him suck your big cock before and after we fuck, wouldn’t that be a sexy sight and it wouldn't it be so humiliating for him?”

Well, of course that never happened because I had the pictures and audio of what she had been doing. I was amazed at how many times he could make her cum with his big fuck stick though. She never seemed too tired to fuck no matter what hole he used but I got tired of watching them fuck and cum together. I was also tired of listening to their shit talk even though I was recording their nasty and degrading comments. I gave her a call on her cell phone and realized that was a first too because she had always turned it off.

She was gruff when she realized that she had left it on and she growled nastily as she said, “What do you want you jealous little boy? Are you still hurt that I did not run to you and cuddle you after you went down from Clark’s punch?”

I laughed loudly for several seconds before I said, “Oh no you don’t, I won’t fall for your bullshit talk anymore. You and Clark can continue fucking all night now that I have all the evidence I need of what you have been doing since we got married. Don’t come home and try to make up because we are through and you can continue as Clark’s ***** since you won’t be married to me anymore.”

I heard a scream and I saw her rush to the window looking for me. My cell began ringing immediately but I ignored the calls which I knew would be excuses for what she had done. I was unhappy at my loss but I was happy knowing that I had every reason to be jealous of this betraying woman and her lover. I never even got up when she began banging on our doors because I had already had the locks changed before she came home late in the afternoon of the next day. It seems she wanted to get in a few more orgasms before she even tried to get back with me or maybe she needed time to come up with another plan to convince me she still loved me.

Oh well, this is a small town after all and after I had sent pictures and audio recordings to both her parents and her sister they no longer felt that they had to cover for her. She tried to plead with me and tell me she was sorry but I knew she had no respect for me as a man to have played me like that. If I took her back now I knew I would have to be her real wimp cuckold. I had decided I would save that kind of lifestyle for a woman that respected and loved me enough to just ask me to do such things for her. I would too you know, I think I actually would like such a lifestyle but I would have to be a part of the selection process when she picks her bulls.

It was not as if I would have turned her down if she had just asked me to be her wimp cuckold husband from the start. I would probably have accepted Clark as her bull if she had just asked me too. I did love watching him fuck the dog-shit out of her and I would have probably have loved sucking his cock clean and licking his thick cum out of her cunt. She was a cuddly and loving woman after all, and especially so when she wasn’t horny for a super-sized cock. She was also a beautiful woman and I am sure she could find another sucker to marry soon, but she still calls me every week and always apologizes for her betrayal.

Its as if she actually misses my devotion and love for her, and hell I may even reconsider taking her back because I think she will be much more considerate of my willingness to be her cum-sucking cuckold now. In fact, I think I will call her right now and make her an interesting proposition that she won’t want to refuse. Maybe we can celebrate by going out and finding a well hung stud to pleasure her just so I can prove that I am willing to be a cuckold. I was sitting there and speculating about who we might find and damn if Clark didn’t enter my thoughts repeatedly.

Damn, I thought to myself, who else had a better cock to fuck her with and who else could she humiliate me with better than ass-hole Clark! I thought to myself, “OMG, am I really going to beg her to cuckold me with Clark Bowman just so I can suck his huge cock and swallow his nasty cum!”