• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A very very special full risk publicly accessible dice game all in to play as myself.

• Thread starterdiamantje
  • Start date

diamantje

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2020
Beverwijk Holland
What I'm looking for is a very special all in risk public dice game.
Where everything is at stake.
All my photos, personal information, facebook links and even my social media passwords.
Does this game exist and who is challenging me.

• Wow
Reactions: pfslutz
diamantje said:
All my photos, personal information, facebook links and even my social media passwords.
If I had access to imig.es etc I'd bloody write one. Lol

That's the kind of challenging game I would like.

Reactions: diamantje
it seems to be to risky, there is no responce.:(

That sounds like a fantastic, high risk, idea. Someone should definitely make a game like this.

diamantje said:
These rules were made by another bull here, I play them often (at least until imig decided to ban me!). If you have a room that can roll dice not on imig, I'll play you - making it fully public with the info, the main issue will be finding a site to play on that won't block it.

HCRULES.jpg

Reactions: JohnCuckUK
ok hope someone will help to find that room.
And i will be all in playing

Reactions: jbull
SDevereux said:
These rules were made by another bull here, I play them often (at least until imig decided to ban me!). If you have a room that can roll dice not on imig, I'll play you - making it fully public with the info, the main issue will be finding a site to play on that won't block it.

HCRULES.jpg
Slutwives has a dice rolling room

Reactions: diamantje
Available without coat, and with full info

401 All Off.JPG

Reactions: laury and Oztravels

Users who are viewing this thread