• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A virtual Book

• Thread starterferlatina
  • Start date

ferlatina

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 4, 2008
I am writing the memoirs of my wife and mine about the experiences or at least fantasized. This is a long testimony of both of at least 400 pages that include photograph. Some of you please know of any support on the Internet to "publish" this book and be able to be read by fans and those who are into the interracial lifestyle?
We would be a great way to channel what they want to convey. And I'm sure many readers will please them. I would appreciate any help you can give. Thank you very much.

PD:I am a journalist and amateur writer so you could become a bestseller ... ahaha .. Known literary texts interracial ¨? Would also be good reading. Thanks

thank boy

I recommend Literotica

ferlatina said:
I am writing the memoirs of my wife and mine about the experiences or at least fantasized. This is a long testimony of both of at least 400 pages that include photograph. Some of you please know of any support on the Internet to "publish" this book and be able to be read by fans and those who are into the interracial lifestyle?
We would be a great way to channel what they want to convey. And I'm sure many readers will please them. I would appreciate any help you can give. Thank you very much.

PD:I am a journalist and amateur writer so you could become a bestseller ... ahaha .. Known literary texts interracial ¨? Would also be good reading. Thanks

I recommend Literotica because they do not censor as long as the pics are yours. Smashwords.com will publish your stuff as an ebook for kindle, nook, etc. but they seem to have a problem with nudity. For an example see:
Smashwords - I Remember Bethany - A book by Gozaimashita Rondori

Good Luck and I would love to see your stuff:
PM me
rondori

Users who are viewing this thread