• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

A Woman's View Pt 2

• Thread starterDblinsey
  • Start date
Dblinsey said:
Hey, thank you for commenting. It's support like yours that make this so rewarding. Thanks for taking the time to drop me a note!

Really do appreciate it!

Hugs

Donna
look forward to many good conversation, it sure will be nice to get a woman’s take, wife after years of me talking about she is beginning to take baby steps!

• Love
Reactions: Dblinsey
MasterNick said:
look forward to many good conversation, it sure will be nice to get a woman’s take, wife after years of me talking about she is beginning to take baby steps!
Great! Congratulations! Feel free to download any of my contributions to show her the positive aspects of getting 'Spaded' (we prefer the term 'Spaded' over 'Blacked' - after all who has every heard of a 'Queen of Blacks'?)

Reactions: cmeinfl` and MasterNick
Never thought of it like that Donna, I I understand now myself why you prefer Spaded over Blacked.. I don’t think you’ve ever told it to me in that way..
I love it..

Reactions: Dblinsey and BILLD
1723.jpg

Reactions: laury, cmeinfl`, BILLD and 1 other person
cmeinfl` said:
Never thought of it like that Donna, I I understand now myself why you prefer Spaded over Blacked.. I don’t think you’ve ever told it to me in that way..
I love it..
Okay, so in addition to the 'Queen of Spades' disconnect, there are a few more reasonse why we prefer the term.

The recognized symbol for a woman who enjoys Black men is a spade, the same that's reflected in a deck of cards. On top of that, the Ace of Spades is the highest card in the deck. So you again see where our idea came from. But the key takeaway is that it's a 'Spade' not a Black dot or some other symbol. Thus, yet again, the term 'Spade' is more accurate.

Finally, in our opinion at least, it's more erotic. Think about it deeply. What phrase has more power, "I was Blacked yesterday." or "I was Spaded yesterday." To us, it's Spaded, hands down.

Just thought I'd elaborate a bit for you.

1724.jpg

Reactions: cmeinfl` and laury
1725.jpg

Reactions: cuckedjay, cmeinfl`, laury and 1 other person
1726.jpg

Reactions: cmeinfl`, laury, LikesMMF and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread