• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Aaaaawwww shit!!

• Thread starterQUAKE!
  • Start date

QUAKE!

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2012
Yo fellas, you in for a treat! This is my lovely wife Trina. 5'8" and 235 pounds of beautiful tits and ass! Get lost on that chocolate puddin' and check it, I KNOW she gets off on white dick, even tho she's never had any. Are you man enough? Shit I know I barely am! Peace.

naked-black-woman.jpg

No doubt yo! I will definitely pass on the compliments thank you very much! Although I won't say it came from cuckold.com...yet!

She is a wild ride. If you can stay hard for at least an hour, my girl would suck the chrome right off your cock and nut sack. You could pound her doggy style then bust a nut on her beautiful chest, and she would slurp that shit up! Damn! :rolleyes:

kenev said:
QUAKE cumbox as more balls than me jesus she would take some wrastling what a way to leave this planet

Ooh La La... 4 Sho!

She's a hottie, would love to see more :)

That's some nice chocolate!!! Boy i sure do wish i could put my dip stick in that sexy bitch!!! She is lovely!!! So beautiful!!!

QUAKE! said:
Yo fellas, you in for a treat! This is my lovely wife Trina. 5'8" and 235 pounds of beautiful tits and ass! Get lost on that chocolate puddin' and check it, I KNOW she gets off on white dick, even tho she's never had any. Are you man enough? Shit I know I barely am! Peace.

naked-black-woman.jpg
I would LOVEEE to bury my face in that big sexy brown ass and cunt . I would love her rubbing her wet dripping cunt in my face OH YEAH .

Moar! please...

I'd like to use her asshole and pussy deep with my white cock. She could keep on the cum-fuck-me-pumps and I'd pump her doggy and let those chocolate titties jiggle in the palm of my hands. Looks like she has the kind of mouth that was made for sucking cock and balls too. I'd like unzip my fly and watch her suck my cock in a full size mirror while she makes eye contact with you. Later when I unload my balls in her sweet black gash, I want her to moan so good and load and tell you how my white cock is breeding her so manly.

Users who are viewing this thread