• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Abnormally Normal?

• Thread starterPictureofagirl
  • Start date

Pictureofagirl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 2, 2007
I'm not sure if i'm in the right place, but I'll post this anyways. I found this site chatting with a guy online. I expressed an interest in black men so he pointed me here. I've been here quite a bit since I joined but I kind of feel a bit..please excuse the pun..vanilla.

Maybe its because I'm a bit tame in my senses, but can't a woman just find black men attractive and not have to worship them? I was most surprised in--not the amount of women--but men who wanted this as well. I have no problems with that. I was just surprised.

As for me, I have my A to Z fantasies, Z being the "worst." But doesn't anyone here just get hot at the idea of being sandwiched between their husband/bf and a black man just to see all those beautiful flesh tones mixing up. I guess my view is less about superiority of one or the other but more like sharing with everyone. Just a thought. I was wondering if we're just a quiet minority here?

Please: this is not a complaint. I have viewed and yes, masturbated to some of the pictures here (moving to the about the 'W' in the A-Z). I love many of them. Some are not my taste. But my 'W', and X,Y,Z fantasies are rare excursions for me. Its' not where I reside. I'm simply wondering about a different perspective? :)

~P-girl

honey you are so normal that nobody around here would even realize it. just relax and enjoy youreself. this is a freaky place at time for many to bring out their kinky fantasies. if you not into all that, just enjoy what you are into, for there are many like you, even if in here it seems you are the minority.

Pooch said:
honey you are so normal that nobody around here would even realize it. just relax and enjoy youreself. this is a freaky place at time for many to bring out their kinky fantasies. if you not into all that, just enjoy what you are into, for there are many like you, even if in here it seems you are the minority.

thank you pooch. i definitely don't want to give the impression that letting loose here and getting kinky is worng. by all means--rock with your cock out lol. that's probably more literal than i intended :)

It's refreshing to see a woman like you in here; honest, down to earth and "normal." Was beginning to think women like you had become extinct after dealing with all the extremists in here.

pimpology101 said:
It's refreshing to see a woman like you in here; honest, down to earth and "normal." Was beginning to think women like you had become extinct after dealing with all the extremists in here.

thank you pimpology. i can't imagine there aren't more of us. probably lurking here and there. i just can't keep my mouth shut :)

There's a lot fewer than you think and the normal ones are probably afraid to post, given all the extremist bullshit some of the freaks here are known to pass off in here.

unreal

pimpology101 said:
There's a lot fewer than you think and the normal ones are probably afraid to post, given all the extremist bullshit some of the freaks here are known to pass off in here.
boy this dude is unreal always good for a good laugh have at it lol

pimpology101 said:

oh i'm not afraid of them. maybe this thread can be a haven for the more normal ones. for now, i think i'll be checking in from time to time until my curiousity is satisfied. :)

Check in as often as you like and try not to let the sheer incredulity you'll experience when reading some of this utter crap prevent you from participating. There are some good, normal, down-to-earth people here who simply enjoy sex for sex's sake.

A case in point is the "thing" that posted below me and above you. You'll find out soon enough which are which. ;) :)

thing

pimpology101 said:
Check in as often as you like and try not to let the sheer incredulity you'll experience when reading some of this utter crap prevent you from participating. There are some good, normal, down-to-earth people here who simply enjoy sex for sex's sake.

A case in point is the "thing" that posted below me and above you. You'll find out soon enough which are which. ;) :)
ah for your info i'm a man i get women i don't have to beg or get sloppy seconds from somebody else like you do little man lol your a joke not even worth my time anymore go get your rocks off sniffing another mans cock little man lol.

it is all obscure. i admit. i guess I'll find out who's who as time goes on. i think kinkiness can be a good think to any extreme and kind of fun. as long as no one's pushy or insulting.

you have fun girl, just understand you have met pimp, who in my mind thinks of himself as the DC Forum Nazi, and who thinks everyone but him is an extremist freak, and he is strictly mainstream. he is a man of his convictions babe, give him that. whatever you feel is right, go with it, fuck anyone else who doesnt respect how you are.

Pooch said:
you have fun girl, just understand you have met pimp, who in my mind thinks of himself as the DC Forum Nazi, and who thinks everyone but him is an extremist freak, and he is strictly mainstream. he is a man of his convictions babe, give him that. whatever you feel is right, go with it, fuck anyone else who doesnt respect how you are.

thank you pooch. those are very sweet words. and yes i'll try to have fun. like I said, i do have my X, Y, and Z' fantasies too :)

Because I don't condone the sissification of white men or black superiority and denounce those who do I am now a nazi? I'm sure this new young lady is far too smart and in touch with reality to buy that, Pocchie.

Welcome Pictureofagirl! I,too, am one who has somewhat tamer and "vanilla" tastes on the board. Also as you can tell by the post count, one who rarely posts. The good thing here is that you will find most anything. From stuff that suits your fancy to things totally out of bounds for your tastes, and maybe even something on occasion that will bend your limits sometimes. Enjoy the things you like and ignore the things you don't. Have fun!

Very well said and great advice. This girl seems to have a god head on her shoulders so hopefully she'll take your wisdom to heart, Jax.

PGirl welcome have a good time and enjoy yourself masturbate all you want to the pics and enjoy it you only live once. Enjoy Muleman

Thank you jimz and muleman. i've been lurking here for a long time and i've developed some theories on why interracial sex can be so..um...stimulating to fantasize about. I am having fun so far.