Abortion: Fetish abortions

• Thread starterwhite_man_loves_ir
  • Start date

white_man_loves_ir

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 21, 2009
booby_do said:
You are sick! Not because of the termination but because of that warped reasoning of a black baby versus white. It was a baby regardless of race. Seek help! Or hopefully this is just a fantasy and not a real scenario.

It is NOT a baby human being at all.

It is just a few cells until it is actually born, NOT protected by the law. stop hounding the lady.

Ive read abortion fetish stories.....its not my thing tho, doesnt turn me on. I found them pretty disturbing. IT aint a few cells , it has a beaten heart at 7 wks. I dont
disagree with abortion, but to say its a few cells aint true, it becomes more then that pretty soon. BUT it is a evil neccessary, shouldnt be used as a fetish but they so many fetishes out there.....which still doesnt make abortion as fetish right tho.

At a certain stage of pregancy the fetus it is protected by law. Abortion is only legal for a certain period of pregnancy. You wouldnt be able to abort it at 8months pregnant. It is a fully formed baby and not just a bunch of cells.

Do you have any photos of babies at 10 weeks gestation?

Wow. I'm very sorry man. I just didn't realise. Maybe our president is wrong.

Shit, I'm against all abortion now, black or white.

It's more complicated than that and the images do not tell the whole story. Women deserve the ultimate say in what happens inside their own bodies. And as for your derisive 'mental health' quotes, I can assure you that depression is very real, as real as any physical ailment.

Fetish abortion ppl you really sick and need help ok lets talk about fetish castration then ok

China injects formalin into the skulls of babies during labour if a mother has exceeded her allocated number of babies she can have and won't accept an abortion. So the baby is still-born. China can't feed their population properly, let alone handle too many births. It is a drastic action, unless the rest of the world would like to adopt the surplus babies.

It is important to accept that rules of abortion vary all over the world. There is no correct answer, all I wish for is that all children are loved and cared for to the best of ability of the parents.

well this cant be a real fetish...this is sick...I dont agree or condone abortions at all I dont care when you have it done.

Josetta said:
China injects formalin into the skulls of babies during labour if a mother has exceeded her allocated number of babies she can have and won't accept an abortion. So the baby is still-born. China can't feed their population properly, let alone handle too many births. It is a drastic action, unless the rest of the world would like to adopt the surplus babies.

It is important to accept that rules of abortion vary all over the world. There is no correct answer, all I wish for is that all children are loved and cared for to the best of ability of the parents.

The populations of Asia and Africa are increasing every single day, so why cannot we follow that example? There is enough land for everybody.

Although of course it would obviously be preferable that all future western population growth be black.

white_man_loves_ir said:
The populations of Asia and Africa are increasing every single day, so why cannot we follow that example? There is enough land for everybody.

Although of course it would obviously be preferable that all future western population growth be black.

You are definitely one of the weird ones. I hope you haven't bred.

white_man_loves_ir said:

At the risk of sounding like some of our other extreme posters, I remember watching a documentary, I think it was Comic Relief for Africa or some other charity telethon, many years ago trying to explain the huge birth rate in starvation countries as many were saying "why have children if they are only going to starve?"

Crudely put, the suggestion was that it was simply a matter of survival of the species. A woman would have ten children knowing that only a couple would survive. Animal instinct in the extreme

With stuff like that going on in the world, perhaps the western world is not so bad after all.

By 2050 India will have the highest population in the world and overtake China who is currently restricting to one child per family. Abortion of female foetuses are common in China, because of the desire to have an heir. Some of the country areas tend to have more than one child but you only get financial and educational support for one child and "stiff cheese the rest" of the kids.

China is the fastest growing country at the moment during this world recession, getting up around 8% growth in GNP, whilst America is around 9.5% unemployment and getting worse. America is in hock to the tune of trillions it borrowed off China and Japan to fund the Iraq War on 100% credit. If the American dollar drops more in value, it makes it much harder to pay back the Loans. Barick Obama is trying to build friendships so as to stabilise the world economy, I hope he succeeds because wars don't help us to build Heaven on Earth. Wars just increase the hate mail. China needs to succeed spectacularly if it is to feed its people adequately.

Josetta said:
By 2050 India will have the highest population in the world and overtake China who is currently restricting to one child per family. Abortion of female foetuses are common in China, because of the desire to have an heir. Some of the country areas tend to have more than one child but you only get financial and educational support for one child and "stiff cheese the rest" of the kids.

China is the fastest growing country at the moment during this world recession, getting up around 8% growth in GNP, whilst America is around 9.5% unemployment and getting worse. America is in hock to the tune of trillions it borrowed off China and Japan to fund the Iraq War on 100% credit. If the American dollar drops more in value, it makes it much harder to pay back the Loans. Barick Obama is trying to build friendships so as to stabilise the world economy, I hope he succeeds because wars don't help us to build Heaven on Earth. Wars just increase the hate mail. China needs to succeed spectacularly if it is to feed its people adequately.

China's GDP is a direct result of their "communism with a capitalist flare" form of government. It's not hard to grow in a repressed world economy when you flood the market with cheap, often sub-standard, products made with near slave labor. Plantation owners were also very wealthy back in the day. Not hard to make a profit if you can sell something that is in demand at a discount, then not have to pay hardly anything to have it made. I think it speaks volumes that many companies in America find that it is much more fiscally responsible for them to import their products from China than to have the products made here. Not unlike what is happening with many of the manufacturing jobs going to Mexico. There is a fundamental flaw to this financial logic that is evident when viewed from a distance.

Not to be too anarchoid about it all, but that's the part of NAFTA that pisses me off: the nations can debate the various financial penalties they put on each other tax-and tariff wise, but no one ever talks about any other economic issues, like environmental or labor impacts.

I have many black friend who have experienced China's disgusting stance towards blacks, so for that reason I dislike them.

Ummm...besides being totally fucked up and sick, even Pro-Choice groups acknowledge that the baby is 'sentient' at 24 weeks; in other words, it's not "just a bunch of cells" at that point. Technically you can argue it's a "bunch of cells" but then so are you, and perhaps should be aborted way past term. Why not go further and say we are a bunch of atoms? Putz.

It has been estimated that 30% of conceptions are spontaneously aborted from some fault in the foetus in the first few weeks. So a lot of abortions are natural abortions.

At 6-7 weeks, the foetus starts changing from female to male if testosterone is released in big amounts to grow clitoris into a penis (all foetus are female initially).

I knew a student who travelled through South Africa on holiday, and was thrown into jail for 7 days on suspicion of being a spy. They did not bother to feed him during that time and he was looking at the mouse and rats in a strange way, because he was very hungry. Finally, they decided he was not a spy and let him out.

At least American prisoners get fed. In parts of Asia, if the Police see anyone running down the street, they call out, "stop", wait three seconds, then open fire if you aren't standing still. "Shoot first, ask questions afterwards. Then they put a report in the paper that terrorists were shot fleeing from a crime scene. End of story.

OhioBlkBull said:
well this cant be a real fetish...this is sick...I dont agree or condone abortions at all I dont care when you have it done.

I am erring towards that kind of view myself sir.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going back to the original subject, I am happy that the vast majority here feel abortion is morally wrong. I personally feel it is murder. If I understand it correctly, my state now has the rule a woman seeking a abortion must see the ultra sound of her child before the murder takes place...over 80% decline the abortion after seeing the living child in their womb.. The Knights of Columbus are raising money to have a ultra sound placed in every abortion clinic.