• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

? about chastity

• Thread starter12b
  • Start date

12b

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 6, 2009
The thought of being in a chastity divise is exciting to me, but their is something that concerns me. I have noticed that when I wake up in the morinings that my ball are drawn up very much so, It seems that thay are actually up in my body some and very little scrottom left. A chastity devive would not allow this. So I am wondering would it painfull, unhealthy or dangerous for me to wear one though the night?

12b said:
The thought of being in a chastity divise is exciting to me, but their is something that concerns me. I have noticed that when I wake up in the morinings that my ball are drawn up very much so, It seems that thay are actually up in my body some and very little scrottom left. A chastity devive would not allow this. So I am wondering would it painfull, unhealthy or dangerous for me to wear one though the night?

You can stretch your scrotum over some time period or other, such that your balls hang lower, by using a "parachute" stretching device with hanging weights. Stretching, once carried out, is permanent... or so "they" say.

Why do you want to wear a chastity device? Is this something you would do on your own, or has your wife or woman friend requested you wear one so, once it's locked in place, she would be your keyholder?

I don't really have many real anecdotes about chastity. I have done research because in a previous relationship we were looking into putting me in a chastity device. I was mainly looking at one of the CB series devices and it appears you could get different degrees of spacers for the ring that goes behind the scrotum. I would think if you had a larger gap you would perhaps be able to have your balls pull up to the body more than with a tighter spacing.

If you are able to buy a device and keep it physically secured but not totally locked you could see how it goes. I doubt your body would hurt itself under short term use with a device.

Users who are viewing this thread