• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

About to breed

• Thread starteryoungbuck87
  • Start date

youngbuck87

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 12, 2011
Greetings, I am a young 24 year old bull about to breed my first hotwife while her sissy cuck watches. They are just under 40, and we have had a relationship for 4 months, but me and her have come together so hard and clicked and we have belittled him while doing it. He has since started wearing a chastity device. He has a little 5 inch penis, 2 inches when not erect. I always compare my 8.5 inches with him when I stay over at their house. Side by side we compare, and I taunt him about his small dick and how his wife is about to feel a little more man in her than she ever felt with you. Now she is off birth control, and is ovulating. I am so excited and really feel the testosterone that I am about to go perform my masculine duty, even though I am younger. I know she needs a real man to pass on her genes to the next generation, and she simply cannot do that with her pathetic husband. She needs me, and I am happy and ready to provide her what she is lacking in her life.

I am bigger than him body size and cock size. he is skinny 5'9 150ish pounds. I am 5'11 and a muscular 175 very athletic. And I am even more intelligent, I went to a top notch university, while they went to state schools. And I am obviously more attractive. So I am the logical choice in her eyes to

She tried to get pregnant with him at first, but when they weren't successsful, she decided she didn't want a baby from him, and he realized he didnn't want to be the father. So after a couple years in the lifestyle, they found me. They got really turned on by a younger guy (me) dominating her older husband and asserting my control. She was soon on the birth control and I was not using condoms. She would be so loud when I fuck her deep and hit her g spot. I love feeling her muscles contract against my cock as she orgasms and leaks onto my cock. Watching your wife have that powerful a sexual reaction with a younger guy with more going for him on all fronts than the sissy cuck, that must be one of the more humiliating feelings ever, very intense.

The best part is the creampie, I try to really up the tempo, fucking at a pace faster and harder than I know her cuckold husband would not be capable of performing. And hearing her screams that wouldn't happen while fucking her husband, while he watches and jacks off in handcuffs in the corner, now that is a satisfying feeling. And then I make sure to make some noise as I build up and explode my seed in her womb. I make sure she is filled good before he comes in for the dessert : )

Now though he's going to watch in the corner, and not come in for dessert. He's going to watch me impregnate his wife, the ultimate form of cuckolding, and will sit there, helpless, while my seed penetrates her. I will treat him with the utmost contempt and spit on him as I walk out

Could any sissy cucks pm me their cuckoldplace.org username and password? I expect it

-T Bull

In reality he is just a bored lonely boy sitting at home while his laptop overheats his average sized dick

You are so useless

Get real or Lost
youngbuck87 said:
Greetings, I am a young 24 year old bull about to breed my first hotwife while her sissy cuck watches. They are just under 40, and we have had a relationship for 4 months, but me and her have come together so hard and clicked and we have belittled him while doing it. He has since started wearing a chastity device. He has a little 5 inch penis, 2 inches when not erect. I always compare my 8.5 inches with him when I stay over at their house. Side by side we compare, and I taunt him about his small dick and how his wife is about to feel a little more man in her than she ever felt with you. Now she is off birth control, and is ovulating. I am so excited and really feel the testosterone that I am about to go perform my masculine duty, even though I am younger. I know she needs a real man to pass on her genes to the next generation, and she simply cannot do that with her pathetic husband. She needs me, and I am happy and ready to provide her what she is lacking in her life.

I am bigger than him body size and cock size. he is skinny 5'9 150ish pounds. I am 5'11 and a muscular 175 very athletic. And I am even more intelligent, I went to a top notch university, while they went to state schools. And I am obviously more attractive. So I am the logical choice in her eyes to

She tried to get pregnant with him at first, but when they weren't successsful, she decided she didn't want a baby from him, and he realized he didnn't want to be the father. So after a couple years in the lifestyle, they found me. They got really turned on by a younger guy (me) dominating her older husband and asserting my control. She was soon on the birth control and I was not using condoms. She would be so loud when I fuck her deep and hit her g spot. I love feeling her muscles contract against my cock as she orgasms and leaks onto my cock. Watching your wife have that powerful a sexual reaction with a younger guy with more going for him on all fronts than the sissy cuck, that must be one of the more humiliating feelings ever, very intense.

The best part is the creampie, I try to really up the tempo, fucking at a pace faster and harder than I know her cuckold husband would not be capable of performing. And hearing her screams that wouldn't happen while fucking her husband, while he watches and jacks off in handcuffs in the corner, now that is a satisfying feeling. And then I make sure to make some noise as I build up and explode my seed in her womb. I make sure she is filled good before he comes in for the dessert : )

Now though he's going to watch in the corner, and not come in for dessert. He's going to watch me impregnate his wife, the ultimate form of cuckolding, and will sit there, helpless, while my seed penetrates her. I will treat him with the utmost contempt and spit on him as I walk out

Could any sissy cucks pm me their cuckoldplace.org username and password? I expect it

-T Bull

Attachments

• 10s.jpg
    10s.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 236
Tell us when she is preggy - who is going to raise this child, seeing that hubby is reluctant to be a father from his own seed?

What is the point of spitting on hubby after you have seeded his wife?

Would it not be better to just get him to suck you hard again, so you could shoot a deposit into his mouth - to give you the satisfaction of nailing both "pussies" the same night?

Users who are viewing this thread