• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

About to start a relationship

• Thread starteryoungbuck87
  • Start date

youngbuck87

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 12, 2011
Hello all, I am a 24 year old guy about to meet up with a 40 year old married woman for drinks on Friday evening. This will be my second cuckolding experience, and I hope to cement my status as a Bull once I get her in bed. I know some people say bulls are born not made, but that is BS no one is a bull until they get the necessary experience. It is something I want, but not something I can call myself until I am actually her lover and he is second choice.

Anyways, her husband will not be there for drinks I do not think. He was originally the guy who contacted me interested in getting this going, but he got cold feet and wanted to stop it once the wheels got in motion. They have never had a cuckolding experience before as a couple, but they have fantasized about it for many years. She really wants this, and once he got the cold feet, she took over from him and restricted his access to our email encounters. She started taunting him about our exchanges too, and has denied him sex until he tastes my cum out of her mouth and pussy. He may come for drinks, but as of now I doubt it. These could be very exciting times and I want to keep a little diary on this thread to keep those interested updated on the progress. I will let you know how the meeting goes on Friday, and if any fun ensues afterwards :)

this sounds hot. My wife and I prefer younger guys too. Keep us posted

Users who are viewing this thread