• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

absolute joke

• Thread starterNewone
  • Start date

Newone

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 18, 2006
each and everyone of you people live in a land of fantasy your wants are a fantasy but the reality is it will never happen so wake up, wise up and shut up......

We value your Input

So what is your frustration?

You have logged on in here for a reason! Cuckolding.....Is it something you fantasise over or wish for? Or perhaps the idea disgusts you? Perhaps we will never know.

Great, have your opinion and let us all know about it. However, it is best if you give a little more depth to your arguement. For sure there is a lot of fantasy on here. Some tell you it is fantasy, others do not.

Do you think it is all fantasy though? If you do, boy are you naive!

On any open forum there are some truths & some fantasies but to come in and openly criticise 100% by declaring them all make believe takes a special person. Perhaps it is all fake and perhaps I am a fake too. But so what? What is it to you?

You have bothered to log on and leave a post!

I find some of the stories on "Cat Lovers United" bored & mundane and mainly even fantasy. But did I leave a post? Doubtfull.

Keep your posts coming please, I think the whole Forum value your knowledge, judgment & thoughts. We will see you as our Leader Newone and wait with anticipation all of your spot on valuations of the Forum.

We eagerly await your sharp mind & wit!

Lap

I don't know but it sounds to me that this guy may be an unknowing cuckold. I trully don't have any other explanation fur such degree of denial.

--quote-- "it will never happen"--end quote--

In my native land we have a say... "solo quedandote jamon, evitaras los cuernos", meaning that the only way to avoid being cuckolded is to avoid relationships alltoghether.

So, given the fact that you are going to be cuckolded sooner or later, it doesn't make sense to try to enjoy it? Why some people find that so hard to understand?

At last a serious thread here. Look you guys all seem to revel in this stuff. I am really conflicted about it. I have searched for articals on the psychology of this and have found nothing really. I want to know what is going on with me and fast! I know I´m not gay so how do you explain this.

Well, it's really very simple. Lots of people think about crazy stuff, they just don't admit it... we do.

If you go to a filesharing program, and make some searches looking for some sex clips, odds are u gonna find a lot of weird stuff. A lot of threesomes, gangbangs, creampies.... If they are there, is because people have them. But then, they don't admit their own desires.

Another example, ask any man if he would like to have a threesome with his girlfriend/wife and another girl... he will say YES! Well, it's really the same thing for girls, they aren't made out of wood.

Then ask the same guy if he would like to see some bi-lesbo action during that threesome... he will say yes. Then why can't be the same the other way around. That doesn't mean people are gay, not even bi...

About the why this happens, there are a LOT of theories out there. I preffer to believe in the theory of the new hole. This one states that after banging the same hole day after day, it becomes a rutine and looses it's lust. Then if a new hole appears, it may not be a preety as the old one, but it's new and will work like hell. An extension of this theory states that after a lot of normal/clasical spear/hole action, the act itself becomes monotonous and you start craving for something else. Not that normal sex it's not good anymore, it still is good, good and necesary, but it's no longer the 'ultimate experience'. At this point, for that 'oh my god!' feeling you need to go beyond.

And... well I think I'm talking too much already without really knowing what r u looking info about. Let us know what troubles your mind... and maybe it should be a new thread (I think).

Thanks. That's a good idea. I'll start a new thread.

Hey DIGA, try this link and go to the home page to start your investigation. Some of it is probably BS but perhaps it will help you understand just how "popular" our feelings are.

http://www.theinternetcollege.com/46a.htm

I'm new here as of about a week....Please tell me how to find the introduction forum....I'd like to post there...Thanx...Jared

iexport said:
Hey DIGA, try this link and go to the home page to start your investigation. Some of it is probably BS but perhaps it will help you understand just how "popular" our feelings are.

http://www.theinternetcollege.com/46a.htm

Hey thanks! That was a big help. BTW I started my own thread. "dream come true... not"

No Fantasy

Life Is Way Too Short To
Go Vanilla All The Time.

I Love My Sexual Openess.

My Husbanwatches Me Most Of The Time And He Enjoys Taking Pictures And Mostly Video.

He Likes To See Me On The Video As Reruns....
I Do Say He Gets Real Close.....oh My....

Ive scoured the net like crazy looking for message boards or other material that plays on my cuckhold / loser fantasies and this place is great.

I do not act out any of these fantasies in real life, its just a sexual kink that i keep to myself.
Theres probably many like me on forums such as this, but to say that none of whats written is true is just stupid. Most of the people here that are acting this kink out seems to be looking to hook up with others IRL. Looking for "bulls" etc.
The make believe stories are easy to spot.

Users who are viewing this thread