• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

access denied jn736

• Thread starteruknorfolkmale
  • Start date

uknorfolkmale

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 22, 2007
hi im getting this message can you help

error jn763 and hk8923

am also getting that error and another..hk8923. could someone look into this please as I am missing my chat room.

jamaicanbigcock said:
am also getting that error and another..hk8923. could someone look into this please as I am missing my chat room.
The reason is you failed to answer me about a School project. I pm you and asked in the romm what school project are you asking about as talk about school in a adult chat room don't get it. When you are ask a question you need to reply to the admin or mods if not something on your part is wrong.

my apologies, but I am not as knowledgable about the chatroom as others, How do you id a moderator or admin? if i do not reply it must be a case where i am away from my computer as I reply to all pms. could i please be let back in to the room. Please advise me how I id the mods and admins of the room as well. much appreciated...thanks

Same message

I too have the same message everytime I try to enter chat.

Users who are viewing this thread