• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Acquired pics of wives

• Thread starterflhotguy4cpl
  • Start date
  • Tags
    slut whore
ssmontgo, Why are you asking people to post the pix then hassling me to take them down? Are you paying me? Do you think I work for you?

tokyocouple give me join.me ID

How did he use your wife?

Teamviewer session..

Dan aka a114fun emailed me and requested I pull down his wifes pics, since he is setting us up to have a video fuck session I am allowing him his request. Once I fuck his hot little wife, I will ask her If I can post her pics. Im sure she will say yes and we will have some HOT pics of her then.

daddy_taz said:
View attachment 240366

View attachment 240367

a114fun wife sophia, and Dan did the e posting...

daddy_taz said:
Dan aka a114fun emailed me and requested I pull down his wifes pics, since he is setting us up to have a video fuck session I am allowing him his request. Once I fuck his hot little wife, I will ask her If I can post her pics. Im sure she will say yes and we will have some HOT pics of her then.

Cool, can't wait for that. You are lucky bastard.

448 238 523

ready for you

Tokyocouple said:
WOW!!! so fucking hot!! I would love to trade pics with him

WOW, same here!

new pass code

510 039 927

pass: 9239

teamviewer ID 604 546 305 password 6728 wife is a UK dress size 20 with a 42K bust

new pass code

510 039 927

pass: 9402

new pass code

510 039 927

pass: 7276

Users who are viewing this thread