• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Addicted to Handjobs

theOne666

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Jan 7, 2005
There was a period where I became addicted to giving handjobs. That's not true. I am still addicted! I loved dicks from the first time I saw one. Maybe it was because losing my virginity wasn't such a pleasurable event, but I don't blame the dick, I blame the boy whose attached to the dick. So ever since then, I kind of felt more affection for the dick than the boy. I know it sounds strange but that's the only explanation I have to why I fell in love with dicks at such a young age.
Then I met my boyfriend Dave in High School and he enjoyed giving me his dick to play with as many times as I needed throughout our 2 year relationship. He taught me how to stroke his cock so well, that he said its almost as good as actual sex. I learned every aspect of jerking a cock and believe I became the best jerker-offer in the world! Well, at least that's what Dave had me thinking. Then we took it to the next level. Though I thought we already were at the next level.
Dave had his friend E over and the three of us were partying and watching the telly and Dave was especially randy which was making me especially randy and I couldn't wait to be alone with my boyfriend. Then, to make things even worse, Dave put on the Adult Channel and the sex on the screen was hot! I was sitting between the boys on the couch when I looked down and my boyfriends pants had a steel pipe trying to rip its way through his jeans! Then, like dicks always do...it put me in some sort of trance. I needed to hold it. To caress it. To lick it and suck on it. But most of all, to control it and make it do whatever I wanted it to do. And if I do it right(I never haven't done it right), I get my reward and have completed my mission. My only mission in life....to make that dick shoot everywhere!
I was still a little disturbed that Dave was teasing me with his boner while his friend was sitting right next to us! He started this and I decided I was gonna either call his bluff, or I was gonna have at it. I grabbed a blanket and made some useless comment about it getting cold and I covered both me and my boyfriend from the waist down. I look at Dave's face and he knew exactly what I had in mind. But how far would he let me go?
Though I'm slightly turned towards Dave, I keep my head facing the screen as if everything was normal and I wasn't taking Dave's dick out under the blanket. Once I had freed his dick from its bondage, the infamous trance was taking me over. It's like I was alone in the room. Just me and that dick. Holding it in my hand had put me in a state of lust I can barely explain. My eyes were now shut as I licked my lips and squeezed it in my hand. When I started to slowly jerk on it, I was rocked back into reality with E's voice saying, "Ok, this is a bit too much. I'll see you two asshole's later....bye."
Dave says, "Asshole's? What happened? Why are we assholes? Why are you leaving?"
E answers, "Because it's obvious that you two are enjoying the movie more than I can right now and I'm heading home with blue balls....again."
Dave laughs at him and tells him to sit back down and maybe they could talk me into doing the same for him! Another dick at my disposal? Please, sign me up, I think to myself. I quickly turn to E and give him the smile of encouragement and he sat right back down. Dave says, "As you can see, Kathy loves playing with cock and I'll let her jerk you off so you don't go home with blue balls....again. But you gotta promise not to say a word to anybody and if you do, who knows. Maybe you'll never go home with blue balls again."
E just says, "Deal!" Then Dave asks me if I'm ok with that and I say yes, only one condition. "I don't want you guys staring at me. I'll do it but only if I can cover myself with the blanket." Dave looks to E and they both shrug their shoulders in approval and I grab the blanket off of Dave and cover E from his stomach down and I give Dave a kiss telling him I'll be back in a minute as I jump on the floor in front of E. I give him a quick smile, and dive under the blanket.
The light in the room was still on so it wasn't that dark under the blanket. As I got closer to him I can see that there's quite the steel pole ripping through his shorts as well! That put me back into my dick trance and I pulled down his shorts like a wild animal. When his dick sprang into view, I lost it! I went to it and kissed it on it's side. Then its other side. I guess surprising E because he let out a large sigh and Dave was asking him what was he sighing about? I tuned them out as I held our friends dick in my hands. He was longer than Dave by a couple inches but Dave was a lot thicker. I spit on my hand to make it slide easier up and down his cock but it wasn't working too well. I yelled out to Dave and told him to get me some lube and before he went off, I hear him tell E that this was his lucky day. With Dave gone for a minute, I took that time to return to kissing this nice looking dick. He was moaning right above me and even lowered the blanket and got a glimpse of me loving all over his dick. I was about to scream at him when Dave was running back with the lube so he covered us me up again.
I stuck my hand out from under the blanket and had the weapon that no dick can resist. That no dick can contain itself from. As I'm spreading the slippery liquid all over his dick, he starts to moan again and says how good that feels. This is all driving me crazy and I slip one hand down inside my panty to rub my aching clit. Which almost makes me cum on the spot! I start to moan as much and as loud as he is! Within a minute, he explodes all over the place! I wasn't expecting it so I jerked it on me, on the floor....everywhere. Dave doesn't cum like this, which led me to believe that every glorious dick out there is different! I thought they were pretty much the same. but no more. And I can't wait to play with each and every dick that's out there!
I didn't want them to see me in that state so I covered myself in the blanket and ran off to the shower while I could hear Dave kicking E out telling him to remember not to tell anyone. Right when I was clean from the cum of our friend, Dave joins me in the shower and that's the first time we made love in weeks! We have tons of good sex, but lately the love part hasn't been that present. I was learning so much! Doing this with someone else, has made us closer? I don't get it, but it has. I thought I loved giving my boyfriend handjobs but giving it to other dicks is downright intoxicating! Its like a drug I could never get enough of. I thought this was as good as it gets. Then we had Dave's black friends over on Super Bowl Sunday and you wont believe what I learned that day!
Part 2.....very soon.

Reactions: firedogg81
theOne666 said:
There was a period where I became addicted to giving handjobs. That's not true. I am still addicted! I loved dicks from the first time I saw one. Maybe it was because losing my virginity wasn't such a pleasurable event, but I don't blame the dick, I blame the boy whose attached to the dick. So ever since then, I kind of felt more affection for the dick than the boy. I know it sounds strange but that's the only explanation I have to why I fell in love with dicks at such a young age.
Then I met my boyfriend Dave in High School and he enjoyed giving me his dick to play with as many times as I needed throughout our 2 year relationship. He taught me how to stroke his cock so well, that he said its almost as good as actual sex. I learned every aspect of jerking a cock and believe I became the best jerker-offer in the world! Well, at least that's what Dave had me thinking. Then we took it to the next level. Though I thought we already were at the next level.
Dave had his friend E over and the three of us were partying and watching the telly and Dave was especially randy which was making me especially randy and I couldn't wait to be alone with my boyfriend. Then, to make things even worse, Dave put on the Adult Channel and the sex on the screen was hot! I was sitting between the boys on the couch when I looked down and my boyfriends pants had a steel pipe trying to rip its way through his jeans! Then, like dicks always do...it put me in some sort of trance. I needed to hold it. To caress it. To lick it and suck on it. But most of all, to control it and make it do whatever I wanted it to do. And if I do it right(I never haven't done it right), I get my reward and have completed my mission. My only mission in life....to make that dick shoot everywhere!
I was still a little disturbed that Dave was teasing me with his boner while his friend was sitting right next to us! He started this and I decided I was gonna either call his bluff, or I was gonna have at it. I grabbed a blanket and made some useless comment about it getting cold and I covered both me and my boyfriend from the waist down. I look at Dave's face and he knew exactly what I had in mind. But how far would he let me go?
Though I'm slightly turned towards Dave, I keep my head facing the screen as if everything was normal and I wasn't taking Dave's dick out under the blanket. Once I had freed his dick from its bondage, the infamous trance was taking me over. It's like I was alone in the room. Just me and that dick. Holding it in my hand had put me in a state of lust I can barely explain. My eyes were now shut as I licked my lips and squeezed it in my hand. When I started to slowly jerk on it, I was rocked back into reality with E's voice saying, "Ok, this is a bit too much. I'll see you two asshole's later....bye."
Dave says, "Asshole's? What happened? Why are we assholes? Why are you leaving?"
E answers, "Because it's obvious that you two are enjoying the movie more than I can right now and I'm heading home with blue balls....again."
Dave laughs at him and tells him to sit back down and maybe they could talk me into doing the same for him! Another dick at my disposal? Please, sign me up, I think to myself. I quickly turn to E and give him the smile of encouragement and he sat right back down. Dave says, "As you can see, Kathy loves playing with cock and I'll let her jerk you off so you don't go home with blue balls....again. But you gotta promise not to say a word to anybody and if you do, who knows. Maybe you'll never go home with blue balls again."
E just says, "Deal!" Then Dave asks me if I'm ok with that and I say yes, only one condition. "I don't want you guys staring at me. I'll do it but only if I can cover myself with the blanket." Dave looks to E and they both shrug their shoulders in approval and I grab the blanket off of Dave and cover E from his stomach down and I give Dave a kiss telling him I'll be back in a minute as I jump on the floor in front of E. I give him a quick smile, and dive under the blanket.
The light in the room was still on so it wasn't that dark under the blanket. As I got closer to him I can see that there's quite the steel pole ripping through his shorts as well! That put me back into my dick trance and I pulled down his shorts like a wild animal. When his dick sprang into view, I lost it! I went to it and kissed it on it's side. Then its other side. I guess surprising E because he let out a large sigh and Dave was asking him what was he sighing about? I tuned them out as I held our friends dick in my hands. He was longer than Dave by a couple inches but Dave was a lot thicker. I spit on my hand to make it slide easier up and down his cock but it wasn't working too well. I yelled out to Dave and told him to get me some lube and before he went off, I hear him tell E that this was his lucky day. With Dave gone for a minute, I took that time to return to kissing this nice looking dick. He was moaning right above me and even lowered the blanket and got a glimpse of me loving all over his dick. I was about to scream at him when Dave was running back with the lube so he covered us me up again.
I stuck my hand out from under the blanket and had the weapon that no dick can resist. That no dick can contain itself from. As I'm spreading the slippery liquid all over his dick, he starts to moan again and says how good that feels. This is all driving me crazy and I slip one hand down inside my panty to rub my aching clit. Which almost makes me cum on the spot! I start to moan as much and as loud as he is! Within a minute, he explodes all over the place! I wasn't expecting it so I jerked it on me, on the floor....everywhere. Dave doesn't cum like this, which led me to believe that every glorious dick out there is different! I thought they were pretty much the same. but no more. And I can't wait to play with each and every dick that's out there!
I didn't want them to see me in that state so I covered myself in the blanket and ran off to the shower while I could hear Dave kicking E out telling him to remember not to tell anyone. Right when I was clean from the cum of our friend, Dave joins me in the shower and that's the first time we made love in weeks! We have tons of good sex, but lately the love part hasn't been that present. I was learning so much! Doing this with someone else, has made us closer? I don't get it, but it has. I thought I loved giving my boyfriend handjobs but giving it to other dicks is downright intoxicating! Its like a drug I could never get enough of. I thought this was as good as it gets. Then we had Dave's black friends over on Super Bowl Sunday and you wont believe what I learned that day!
Part 2.....very soon.
youre awesome i love handjobs

Users who are viewing this thread