adding pictures

• Thread starterjayzee
  • Start date

jayzee

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 24, 2010
can someone tell me how to post pictures?also how do i attach a picture to a post.thanks for any help.

Only tell him how if you wanna see a bbw. Why does every bw think she deserves the other b anyway? Does being fat automatically entitle someone to refer to herself as beautiful? Seems like fatties have pushed their agenda pretty far that they have everybody calling them bbw's. Anyway, no offense, jayzee. I'm sure there will be quite a few folks who want to see her. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

no offence taken,hey,some guys like em big.still,you could have answered my question about posting pictures after the jab about fat chicks.

jayzee said:
no offence taken,hey,some guys like em big.still,you could have answered my question about posting pictures after the jab about fat chicks.

I would've if I knew.

Test test test...

Can you see this?

mail

The above image looks like it works for me. Hope the rest of you can see it as well.

If so, an easy way I have found to post images is to mail the picture to yourself. Works best if you have Gmail. Then when you get the pic you sent yourself, click VIEW. It should open another browser window with a separate URL address at the top. Copy and paste that into the URL window on the thread.

thanks i will give this a try over the next few days

thanks mac.i have done photo secions with my wife and several hard studs(though no black men yet),and my goal is to video next,hopefully with black men and my wife.anyway in this pic the stud was suposed to cum on my wifes face,but as you can see didnt quite make it.i suspect he did this on purpose so he could get another try later.which he did and yes he managed to shoot his load all over her face.now that i can post pictures i was going to put some more up if the people on this site are interested in seeing them(from one poster as you can read,was not impressed at all with big beautiful women,if this is the case with the majority then i wont bother,dependes on the feedback i get)and hopefully we can find a black bull in the toronto area for another photo shoot or even better a home movie.

Attachments

• user82677_pic4937_1278069719.jpg
    user82677_pic4937_1278069719.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 109
i want to see more, from what i can see there she is very hot! screw what the other guy says :p

Beautiful women come in all shapes and sizes. Big can be very sexy - OR NOT - it depends on the women.

Looks like you've got a lovely soft sweetheart there, and I would happily add to the collection on those squeezable tits.

hey,i have added more pics on "wife pix"forum.if you go to my statistics,then my threads you can see them from there.i think i will post on this forum most of the time.thanks for the feed back!