• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Admin - Please Delete My account perm

• Thread starterProud Cuckold
  • Start date

Proud Cuckold

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 2, 2009
Delete

Admin - Please delete my account.

Tried to get an admin, can an admin pm me re similar plz

please delete my account

Mikelance said:
please delete my account
No one will delete your account. This your only post. Don't use and it will fade away. Nobody knows or cares who you are.

Reactions: CUCKOLDOFLATINA, Jackndice and Betasissi
zippless said:
No one will delete your account. This your only post. Don't use and it will fade away. Nobody knows or cares who you are.
Zipless has it right — and, even if the above were not your only post, he would still have it right.

• Angry
Reactions: lovetolicktwat, countryjames and Betasissi
countryjames said:
please sence you would not verify my account delete it i done a bunch of photo work for people on here

I'm not an admin on this site. I'm just a form member who has never been "verified" (I don't care about that). Your request should be addressed to dig420, the site owner.

countryjames said:
Please since you would not verify my account delete it. i've done a bunch of photo work for people on here

Addendum: in a different section of this forum, dig420 commented, not too long ago, in response to a request from a man to "verify" him, which he declined, that he does not "verify" men — only women. The reason he gave was, since the vast majority of members of this forum (including new members) are men, if he agreed to "verify" men he would have to spend all of his time doing that. (I'm quoting this from memory, but I think I have it right.)

Reactions: lovetolicktwat

Users who are viewing this thread