Adult Friend Finder update #3! Crazy Reaction!

• Thread starterOnePumpnDump
  • Start date

OnePumpnDump

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 4, 2011
As you may have read in my first few AFF experiences, every night is totally different! This past Saturday, my wife set up a date with a big, 6'2" Mountain Biker dude. We hit it off ok, he was a little too talkative, but had been "in the swinger lifestyle" for a long time, so he had some interesting stories. Cut to the chase, we agree to get a room, and my wife and the guy start making out and getting naked. The guy has a GREAT body, with a big dick, and everything else, so my wife is definitely getting hot. My wife, who has had a double masectomy, tells the guy that her fake tits are not sensitive, so don't waste your time trying to fondle the boobs, it doesn't do anything for her. Wifey tells him(too quietly for me to hear)"Can you treat my sides/back/stomach like you are playing with my tits, they still have feeling".
Here's what happened: He lays her on her side, and just slowly strokes her all over, not really even focusing on her pussy/asshole. My wife starts going CRAZY for the guy, everything he did or touched caused a moan and twitch(which is how I know when she's really horny, she twitches). Funny thing was, I was suddenly depressed by what I was seeing! I couldn't figure out what the hell this guy was doing that I don't do! I always spend forever trying to get my wife horny by rubbing her all over, sucking her feet, licking her inner thighs, etc. and usually, it doesn't work, she doesn't get wet, and I settle for a "mercy handjob". Instead this guy is driving her insane with pleasure! He starts licking her pussy, and she is on fire! She is cumming and cumming and cumming! I"m sitting there on the other bed feeling sorry for myself! I cannot help but sit there and think "why doesn't she respond to my touches like that?".
He takes a bathroom break, and she's looking up at me all glowing and sparkling, and smiling, and I say to her "Am I just that bad?" "What do I do wrong, I'm looking at him, and he's doing the same thing I do!". Wifey looks at me like "you are not about to ruin this for me, are you?". I can't believe I'm saying shit like that to her either, so I apologize, and sit back on the bed as he comes out of the bathroom. They go back at it, and he makes her cum several times more, but then alas, the second surprise of the night occurs:
He can't get it up! That's right, he had a big(well, a little smaller than my 7-inch cock) cock, nice and hard, when they were making out, getting undressed, but now he can't get his dick hard, and she's begging to be fucked at this point.
He asks her to suck his dick "like a *****", she does, but it doesn't work, he can't get an erection! She asks for me to fuck her(for those who read my earlier update, that's what I had to do two dates before, since the other guy was so shitty in bed). I couldn't get a hard-on either, I was so fucked up in the head because the guy was so much better than me, that my dick shuts down(it knows it's not supposed to be used, I guess)and I can't get it hard.
The guy just says "oh well, looks like I drank too much(four glasses of wine)I guess I'll just have to fuck you on our second date". With that, he pretty much just gets up, gets dressed, and leaves!
After he left my wife tried to counsel me in why the other guy was so much better(lighter touch with fingers, more random teasing, best pussy-licking ever, etc.) That doesn't really help me feel better at all, but wife needs to be fucked, and I'm all there is now, so she manages to get my pathetic dick hard, so I enter her, and she starts going crazy, but all that does is make me cum! So now I"m soft from cumming after about 90 seconds(tops) of pumping her. Needless to say, wifey was a little pissed at both my low self-esteem breakdown, and my typical "underwhelming" performance!
Thank god the other guy wasn't fucking the shit out of her at the level of his pussy-licking, because I was in a bad place watching him be a better lover!
Funny thing was, was my wife actually didn't like him! She thought he was a little too old, and a little creepy! She said she kept her eyes shut, because she didn't like the look of his face and hair! Go figure!
She probably won't contact him again, even though she said he was BY FAR the best pussy-licker she's ever had, and that is saying alot!
Anyone else ever had a wierd "backfire" like what i had emotionally?