adult friend finder

• Thread starterdesert
  • Start date

desert

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2008
For the fun of it my wife is considering placing an add on a web site called "Adult friend finder", and I was wonder what if any experience you guys have had with this particular site. This has came up on various searches conducted on line and I was interested in any comments good or bad?

Thanks

Be explicit in what you want in your subject line and the first paragraph of your profile (since this is all that standard members can see) otherwise you'll attract the wrong type. Don't go for a newbie unless you think you can groom him toward being a bull, which you probably can't if you don't have any experience.

A lot of single guys on AFF aren't, which is revealed when they can't host for some ridiculously made up reason. Single guys who're past college age tend to get attached unless they identify as bulls. Sometimes even bulls get a bit bitter when they're discarded. Married guys have hard time finding time.

If I can think of anything else I'll post it.

thank you !

We used to find men on AFF who were very good for my wife. The website was bought out by someone else though. The site is not nearly as good for finding people as it was before. The site has become very restrictive at letting you get in contact or communicating with other others. There are also a lot of fakes using the site. We find married older men and couples at this site best for what we like.