• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Adult Movie Theater

• Thread starterHunterhunter
  • Start date

Hunterhunter

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 30, 2022
USA
We’re a couple that want to visit an adult movie theater and both of us masturbate for the other people in there. Has anyone done this? Can you get in trouble for it or will they let you do it?

Reactions: slavecplTX, koa, Rayagr and 2 others
They let you it's fun

Reactions: Hunterhunter
It's fucking awesome! I've masterbated for couples and vice versa.

Hunterhunter said:
We’re a couple that want to visit an adult movie theater and both of us masturbate for the other people in there. Has anyone done this? Can you get in trouble for it or will they let you do it?
I think it depends on where your at.
Some the places say they don't tolerate it but you hereof people doing it there.

Used to be one up in Gary Indiana that let u. Lot of fun times there! They shut them down back in 2016 I think it was.

Scout them out and do some investigating to make sure it's safe

Dodgecum said:
They let you it's fun
Ok, we we’re just wondering if we’d get arrested or something:) my wife might just do it for all to watch

Nice where at

Jaandaj said:
I think it depends on where your at.
Some the places say they don't tolerate it but you hereof people doing it there.

Used to be one up in Gary Indiana that let u. Lot of fun times there! They shut them down back in 2016 I think it was.

Scout them out and do some investigating to make sure it's safe
Thanks for the information. We want to do it but don’t want to get arrested or something.

To bad ya aren't in Colorado would love to come watch

Dodgecum said:
To bad ya aren't in Colorado would love to come watch
Yeah wish we were there too! I’d love to show her off!

Hunterhunter said:
Video and share with the rest of us

Here in Buffalo, NY there's a theater that has a couples only room and two theaters where couples can play. Some just like to play with each other while others encourage participation as long as everyone is repesctful.

• Love
Reactions: bandgcouple, Filipinalust, throwback and 1 other person
DobieWNY said:
Here in Buffalo, NY there's a theater that has a couples only room and two theaters where couples can play. Some just like to play with each other while others encourage participation as long as everyone is repesctful.
That sounds great! I wish we had some in Michigan

Try and read some reviews before you visit, and see what others are doing if you are uncertain about what is and isn't allowed. Heavy petting with each other can't possibly be a problem.

We go all the time to let people watch us fuck as they jack off it's pretty exciting no law

Reactions: SquirmingSub and Laceyfemme
Muskegon there's one we have talked about checking it out

Reactions: dtf
Hunterhunter said:
Love to watch

Hunterhunter said:
Thanks for the information. We want to do it but don’t want to get arrested or something.
I’m from GR in michigan. There are a few adult theaters in the area. Odyssey is probably the best. I’d love to meet you there

Milfhunter said:
I’m from GR in michigan. There are a few adult theaters in the area. Odyssey is probably the best. I’d love to meet you there
Details on the theaters around gr? I'm an hour away and thinking of talking my wife into visiting one.

Hunterhunter said:
There is one in GR that will not give you a problem. Cini mini. I’d love to meet you there. Or there is one in muskegon that is nice too. The odyssey

Users who are viewing this thread