• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Adult Theater - Gagging & puking up some of 20+ loads of Sperm

• Thread starterOhioslutpigwife
  • Start date

Ohioslutpigwife

Cheating Slutwife *****
Beloved Member
Apr 20, 2022
Ohio
www.facebook.com
From 30+ guy Adult Theater Gangbang - Gagging & puking up some of the 20+ loads of sperm in my stomach - I do have the whole 2hr video :)

Attachments

• cum111.mp4
    22.8 MB
  • Love
Reactions: Jaandaj, Maturegilffucker, MixedbbcLA and 31 others
I would love to see the whole video!

Ohioslutpigwife said:
From 30+ guy Adult Theater Gangbang - Gagging & puking up some of the 20+ loads of sperm in my stomach - I do have the whole 2hr video :)
I want to see the entire video 🙏

Reactions: stewny
I do offer the video privatly its a 30+ Guy Adult Theater Gangbang in which I probably swallow a few pints of sperm. Its part of a massive 11 Hour video I have

• Love
Reactions: TOUCHWOOD, whitewife696969 and mwoods
Ohioslutpigwife said:
I do offer the video privatly its a 30+ Guy Adult Theater Gangbang in which I probably swallow a few pints of sperm. Its part of a massive 11 Hour video I have
I would love to see that video, how can i get it?

Reactions: HugeLoad
Thanks I do offer all 11 Hours of my very hardcore videos just hit me up

• Love
Reactions: Cumpleteyourwife
Ohioslutpigwife said:
Love to see the whole 2 hours🤞🏻

Could I see the whole video please?

Reactions: TOUCHWOOD
Ohioslutpigwife said:
Love to see that whole video wow that was amazing

Reactions: TOUCHWOOD
Ohioslutpigwife said:
I really dig a proper Slut Pig Wife who slurps and gags on Huge Cock and Cum. You are my favorite type of slut wife. I would loved the opportunity to shove my hard cock down your throat and feed you a decent load of cum wifey slut. Would you love that too ?
I'd really love to see more of your slutty cock video. Can you D.M me please ?

Reactions: whitewife696969
Ohioslutpigwife said:
So I've P.M'd you and so far got zero response. I'll call total B.S. on this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: Mastererikus, digiline and JimboJam
Hi there I would love to see the full video please my email is wantoplay60male@yahoo.com
Ohioslutpigwife said:
I do offer the video privatly its a 30+ Guy Adult Theater Gangbang in which I probably swallow a few pints of sperm. Its part of a massive 11 Hour vide

Would love to see it

joethepole said:
Would love to see it
Not going to happen unfortunately.

• Sad
Reactions: groovybass
This thread is never going to happen he’s never gonna release the video no matter what ( that’s even if he has it? )🤬

Ohioslutpigwife said:
Love to see the whole video

LoveCumSluts said:
Don't hold your breath on this one, he's full of shit.
Nah, she is real , she was from way back in the dark cavern days!!

Ohioslutpigwife said:
I remember from way back, darkcavern! Great to see she is still active. Is that a gumjob? Amazing

Nybbwcouple said:
Nah, she is real , she was from way back in the dark cavern days!!
I can't say, but I called B.S. on the video footage being made available upon a P.M request. I, like most here have hit him up for the so called 2hr footage and pffft, no response..

Users who are viewing this thread