• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Adventures in Japan: Happening Bars

• Thread starterBlacknhappy
  • Start date

Blacknhappy

BBC in Japan
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Aug 4, 2011
Japan
********.com
Not sure where to Post this so I'll just post it here. I'm a black man living in Japan, and though I've been here for a number of years I know I've only scratched the surface of the underbelly that is raunchy Japanese sex. From time to time I'll share some of my adventures, if people like them I'll keep sharing.

First let's discuss happening bars. For those of you who don't know, a happening bar is a place where swingers go to hook up. They are usually in "secret" locations known only to members. You have to be a member or be brought in by a member. You can stay there all night, and people usually drink socially and chat. When you feel like doing the grown up, you go into a separate room and have fun. When you finish up, you can take a shower, put on robe (or not) and go back to the parlor to have a drink and keep talking.

Happening bars are usually low lit, but the atmosphere is friendly. I've been to two, but I've only played at one. The second time I went I was only there to take everything in, as it were.

Anyone else been to Japan and experienced Happening Bars?
Next time I'll go into detail about what (and who) I did there.

Blacknhappy said:
Not sure where to Post this so I'll just post it here. I'm a black man living in Japan, and though I've been here for a number of years I know I've only scratched the surface of the underbelly that is raunchy Japanese sex. From time to time I'll share some of my adventures, if people like them I'll keep sharing.

First let's discuss happening bars. For those of you who don't know, a happening bar is a place where swingers go to hook up. They are usually in "secret" locations known only to members. You have to be a member or be brought in by a member. You can stay there all night, and people usually drink socially and chat. When you feel like doing the grown up, you go into a separate room and have fun. When you finish up, you can take a shower, put on robe (or not) and go back to the parlor to have a drink and keep talking.

Happening bars are usually low lit, but the atmosphere is friendly. I've been to two, but I've only played at one. The second time I went I was only there to take everything in, as it were.

oh please give us the details
danny

Last edited by a moderator:
Blacknhappy said:

Worth spending time & reading all bout whats happening there in Japan Buddy:).

Do share, Looking forward to your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys thanks for the feedback. Well to set the tone for the evening, me, a Japanese lady friend, and another adventurous Japanese guy all went to this Happening Bar. He was the only one of the three of us who knew where it was. It was all cloak and dagger. I couldn't tell you where the building was, it was a nondescript building. You needed a code to get the elevator to open on the floor the Bar was on. And then there was another locked door. These guys really take privacy seriously.

But after we payed and went in. Everyone changes. Guys into robes, and girls into costumes. Could be a cheerleader, school girl, bikini, evening gown,there were plenty to choose from. And then there was a low lit parlor area. You could just have drinks and socialize. The rules are simple. You can look at anyone. But you have to ask permission for anything else. I was there with a girl so I was good. Of course another guy came with us, so it was either we all play or take turns. I had played with her earlier so I let him play with her first there. The rooms that people played in were all the same. Low lit, with mats, not beds. very soft. And they lined the floor of every play room. So you could play anywhere. And people could watch from anywhere. While my friends were in there I was chatting up the proprietor of this bar. They always call her "mama-san" She was an older lady, and all the nudity and sex didn't bother her at all.

After my friends played and showered up they came back out to drink with me for a bit. There was a couple hanging back but with other Japanese people around me they felt comfortable enough to approach. It was obvious that the husband in the couple was very impressed with my size and wanted me to fuck his wife. She was extremely shy and wasn't really up for that. It started out with "man it's so big, I wish mine were bigger. Honey look at it, isn't it big? Why don't you touch it? Go on. It's ok if she touches it right?" And things like that. So of courseI did, and she did. Watching that the girl that came with me began to go down on me. And that guy said to his wife. "Look at her, she's really good. Honey you should help her suck him. It's big enough that you can both lick it. Is that ok if she helps your friend?" Why would I say no that. So I had my friend and wife#1 sucking me off. She told me her name but I don't remember. My friend was ready to fuck me so I need to go into a play room. So got up and left.

After some foreplay and some fucking I noticed that that couple from earlier has entered the same room and are laying close to us. Like invading the bubble close. Then I realize that he is getting off on watching me fuck my friend, so he wanted to see it up close. By now I'm fucking my friend doggystyle. She has bbc so she doesn't care who watches, so I decided to concentrate on making her squeal and ignore the guy whose eyes are literally inches away from where my friend and I are joined up. After round one we clean up and have a few more drinks. We are ready to play again so we go into a different room. Our adventurous Japanese friend comes with us. I let him enjoy her for a bit and while I'm waiting for my turn a middle age woman asks me if she can suck my dick. I oblige her of course and she begins to give me nervous head. So wife number 2 is giving me head and her hubby is watching her suck me hungrily. The longer she does it the more her nervousness turns into excitement. And as she gets excited so does her hubby. So while I am leaning back and enjoying the head she is getting pounded by her hubby. After his climax she politely thanks me for letting her suck my dick, and she leaves. I never got her name.

Besides my partner I didn't play with anyone else that night. But then again, after getting head from two wives with their husbands encouraging them, and great sex from my friend, that's enough for one night right??

The next adventure I'll describe my trip to a S&M club,and for that adventure, I have pics!!

Awesum !!!

Blacknhappy said:
Hey guys thanks for the feedback. Well to set the tone for the evening, me, a Japanese lady friend, and another adventurous Japanese guy all went to this Happening Bar. He was the only one of the three of us who knew where it was. It was all cloak and dagger. I couldn't tell you where the building was, it was a nondescript building. You needed a code to get the elevator to open on the floor the Bar was on. And then there was another locked door. These guys really take privacy seriously.

But after we payed and went in. Everyone changes. Guys into robes, and girls into costumes. Could be a cheerleader, school girl, bikini, evening gown,there were plenty to choose from. And then there was a low lit parlor area. You could just have drinks and socialize. The rules are simple. You can look at anyone. But you have to ask permission for anything else. I was there with a girl so I was good. Of course another guy came with us, so it was either we all play or take turns. I had played with her earlier so I let him play with her first there. The rooms that people played in were all the same. Low lit, with mats, not beds. very soft. And they lined the floor of every play room. So you could play anywhere. And people could watch from anywhere. While my friends were in there I was chatting up the proprietor of this bar. They always call her "mama-san" She was an older lady, and all the nudity and sex didn't bother her at all.

After my friends played and showered up they came back out to drink with me for a bit. There was a couple hanging back but with other Japanese people around me they felt comfortable enough to approach. It was obvious that the husband in the couple was very impressed with my size and wanted me to fuck his wife. She was extremely shy and wasn't really up for that. It started out with "man it's so big, I wish mine were bigger. Honey look at it, isn't it big? Why don't you touch it? Go on. It's ok if she touches it right?" And things like that. So of courseI did, and she did. Watching that the girl that came with me began to go down on me. And that guy said to his wife. "Look at her, she's really good. Honey you should help her suck him. It's big enough that you can both lick it. Is that ok if she helps your friend?" Why would I say no that. So I had my friend and wife#1 sucking me off. She told me her name but I don't remember. My friend was ready to fuck me so I need to go into a play room. So got up and left.

After some foreplay and some fucking I noticed that that couple from earlier has entered the same room and are laying close to us. Like invading the bubble close. Then I realize that he is getting off on watching me fuck my friend, so he wanted to see it up close. By now I'm fucking my friend doggystyle. She has bbc so she doesn't care who watches, so I decided to concentrate on making her squeal and ignore the guy whose eyes are literally inches away from where my friend and I are joined up. After round one we clean up and have a few more drinks. We are ready to play again so we go into a different room. Our adventurous Japanese friend comes with us. I let him enjoy her for a bit and while I'm waiting for my turn a middle age woman asks me if she can suck my dick. I oblige her of course and she begins to give me nervous head. So wife number 2 is giving me head and her hubby is watching her suck me hungrily. The longer she does it the more her nervousness turns into excitement. And as she gets excited so does her hubby. So while I am leaning back and enjoying the head she is getting pounded by her hubby. After his climax she politely thanks me for letting her suck my dick, and she leaves. I never got her name.

Besides my partner I didn't play with anyone else that night. But then again, after getting head from two wives with their husbands encouraging them, and great sex from my friend, that's enough for one night right??

The next adventure I'll describe my trip to a S&M club,and for that adventure, I have pics!!

Well Man,

You are one hell of a lucky guy for sure.

Sounds you had the time of your life keep sharing what all you enjoyed & would be fun if you could share a few pics from your adventure, Like you said that you had pics & m sure you dont mind sharing them with us !!! Do you ?

Looking forward to your post man.

Users who are viewing this thread