• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Adventures of Jeff and Sara...

• Thread starterJeffandSara
  • Start date

JeffandSara

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 18, 2010
Hello everyone, my name is Jeff and my Wife is Sara, we are new to the forum but not new to cuckolding, as my wife has been cucking me for about 3 years now.

This is the 100% TRUE story of our most recent cuckold adventures…

First a little background:

We are both in our late 30s and have been married for many years, we both look a bit younger (really) and take care of ourselves (me 5’9” and 160lbs, her – 5’4” and 120lbs)
Sara is very attractive (I’m no troll either) and has no trouble at all getting laid, she has also enthusiastically embraced cuckolding me. LOL.

We started playing with cuckolding about 3 years ago and Sara has been with been with a few guys since then. Most of the time she has played alone and then told me about it after the fact. We have had a couple of threesomes with another guy as well and actually, the last scenario was STRICTLY a 3-sum adventure. The other guy and I would both fuck the shit out of Sara and everyone had a great time, even though it was not at all a cuckold scenario. This went on for quote a few months, but eventually ended when the guy moved away. But none of this is why I am here posting to this website.

In previous scenarios, Sara would sometimes need to embellish about to the size of the guy’s dick, or his ability to please her and fuck her really well. These were really not cuckold scenarios, more like a hot, cheating wife and the guys were always reluctant to be more assertive in a cuckolding sort of way. So, all of the cuckolding was actually just “pillow talk” between Sara and I after the fact.

After the last 3-sum thing ended, Sara and I discussed how we would both like more of a cuckold dynamic for things to come. Well, we found it… and that is why I am writing this.

Sara’s new…Lover, Master, Bull…has requested (demanded?) that we post our adventures to a forum and he belongs to this one, so here we go.

In January of 2010, Sara found someone online that intrigued her, so we met up and everyone hit it off very well. He was a cool guy and there was an immediate mutual attraction between he and Sara, so all was good. We will call him W for now…

He also told us he was experienced in cuckolding and tending to be Dom during sex games… we were quite intrigued and made a date for him to fuck Sara and see how thing went.

Well, the first time that Sara and W got together after that was at our house, and I was home at the time. Being the first time, no one really knows what to expect and it can be a little awkward, so I pretty much left them alone to do their thing.

They started making out and I could tell that Sara was very excited about fucking him. Soon they went upstairs to the bedroom, closed the door and proceeded to get to know each other. LOL

It wasn’t long before I heard the tell-tale screams of Sara being fucked REALLY good. When she is excited and lost in the moment and pleasure of being fucked, Sara tends to be quite vocal and her screams get quite loud. It’s VERY hot to hear her scream like that because I know how much she is enjoying it, but we also live in a townhouse and I sometimes worry about the neighbors hearing her scream!

Anyway, this went on for quite a while and then, eventually, they came back downstairs. Sara was a bit disheveled and definitely had that “freshly fucked” look, she was also grinning ear-to-ear! Apparently the two of them had hit it off quite good sexually as well, and the both said that they thought this was going to work out just fine. LOL

As for me, I loved seeing my wife right after she had fucked so well by W and I too was hopeful that we had found a new playmate that would fit our fantasies.

Sara really didn’t share that much with me after their first meeting, only to say that she was very attracted to him and the he fucked her VERY well. She was extremely satisfied, but also pretty tired and worn out from fucking so much.

I should also mention that both Sara and I travel for work quite a bit, so we really do not see each other that often, with the exception of weekends. So, after that first get together with W, we were separated while Sara traveled the following week.

About 1 week later, Sara and W got together again, and this time it was while I was away traveling. They got together twice that week (on Tuesday and Wednesday I think it was) and once again, I didn’t really get too many details.

Sara did tell me that W was “an incredible fuck” and that she was loving the sex with him. She also told me that they were experimenting with a Dominate/submissive (D/s) relationship and that she was liking that VERY MUCH. She didn’t go into details, but we had talked about this before as a fantasy and it is very hot to think of another man having control over my wife. It’s kind of like the ultimate cuckold relationship, with a dominate “Bull”. Sara has a strong personality, but she follows direction very well and longs for someone who can take charge in the bedroom so that she can completely let go and enjoy…

Needless to say, things were progressing very well and Sara loved the fact that she had finally found and assertive, dominate guy who was comfortable with the cuckold theme. Not only was he comfortable with it, he was totally turned on by it and Sara was totally turned on by D/s aspect of it. Me? I was a happy cuckold of course…

To be cont...

J & S--- Good for you guys, it is not easy to find "an assertive, dominate guy who [is] comfortable with the cuckold theme". It can also be hard to hang on to such a man--- as my experience has shown that most single males covertly want a "relationship" and outside the LS are seeking such a situation. When they hook up with a woman of their own they often give you "notice"--- leaving you scrambling to find another stud for your play...good luck!

Hey CuckoldMick, thanks for your input,

Yes, I can see where this might be an issue with single guys when it comes to a long term cuckold relationship. Our last 3-sum scenario went on for quite a while, although it did slow down a bit when the guy started dating a girl that he like seriously. It didn't work out between them, so it wasn't an issue for long, but he did move away to another state so it ended anyway.

cont. adventures of Jeff & Sara

…so, to continues bringing the story up to date, Sara and W had been together a total of 3 times so far and I was only present for the 1st time, and even then I was not in the room and did not actually see them fucking.

Now it is mid-February and this time when Sara and W got together, I was there to watch…They had already established a Dominate/submissive dynamic between the two of them by this point and had also talked about many fantasy scenarios and turn-ons etc.
So they had a pretty good understanding of each other and a seemingly great connection, although I was still a little behind in this regard. As I have said, Sara and I both travel for work, a lot, and we really on see each other on weekends these days, so we don’t always have an opportunity to communicate fully about things.

Anyway, it was quite eye-opening to actually see the two of them together. To watch MY WIFE *submit* to another man and to see the control he has over her was a little surprising. Sara has a strong personality and I was surprised to see how naturally she assumed a submissive role with her new lover.

Sara was practically naked when he arrived (thigh-high stockings, heels and necklace) and she greeted him at the door and immediately fell to her knees, took his cock out and began to suck him. The eventually came into the kitchen/dining room where W started to finger fuck her until she orgasmed and squirted all over the hardwood floor. And I do mean squirted, as in gushed all over the place. I have seen (made her) her do this on a couple of occasions, but not to this extent. And the thing is, he not only had her squirting immediately, he continued to make her squirt again and again.

She was so wet and cumming so hard that I had to get a towel to clean up the floor. It was all a bit disconcerting to see how she was worshipping his cock and how wet and horny he was making her.

Well, they went upstairs to the bedroom and I followed so I could watch more of this amazing spectacle. After W put on a condom, they started to fuck and it just continued to amaze me. I have seen Sara fuck a couple of guys in the past and it always very hot to watch her fuck because she has a fantastic body and looks hot as well when having sex. But this was something different altogether. The level of enthusiasm that she has for fucking W is incredible. She has told me previously that W was the “best fuck of her life” and now I could see that this was not an exaggeration.

As I mentioned, in the past, Sara has sometimes embellished a little for the sake of our cuckold games. I have a decent size cock and have fucked her pretty well over the manyh year that we have been together, so some of the cuckold situations have not entirely lived up to expectations in the past.

Well, this was certainly not the case with W. His cock was plenty big enough and hard as hell as he fucked the living shit of Sara! Actually, to see how truly well he fucked her and how much she was truly enjoying it, kind of set me back a little…

I felt a little awkward just standing there watching them fuck. They were so into one another that it was like I was not even in the room. I wasn’t really sure what to do and even though I was in awe of the amazing sexual chemistry between them, I was also slightly concerned with it.

W was fucking her hard, pounding the shit out of her pussy and it was making Sara scream with pleasure and squirt all over the place, over and over again, completely soaking our bed. I actually couldn’t count the number of orgasm that she had while W was fucking her because there were so many.

I do *love* to see Sara fuck, but to see her being literally fucked senseless and dominated by this man she was calling “Sir”, and to see how completely enthralled she was with him, doing anything to please him… Well, it was hot and truly something to see.

Eventually, they finished (after about 4 hours of sucking and fucking together – really) and W left. Admittedly, after they were done, I had a little trouble getting everything “right” in my head. I felt a little disconnected and had some conflicting feeling about the situation.

I honestly have never seen Sara so horny, so wet, so enthralled by any other guy that she could cum that much and squirt over and over. She definitely liked this guy fucking her.
Even though I was conflicted about this, I cant deny my attraction to cuckolding and Sara and I both have natural personality traits that make cuckolding a good fit for our relationship.

After a while, Sara and I talked about these things and discussed different aspects of the relationship between her and W, and W and I emailed back and forth a forth a bit too. It was good to communicate with both of them and it didn’t take too long before I felt comfortable in the cuck role once again, which made Sara *VERY* happy. She always tries to be cognizant of my feelings, but in this particular situation, I’m not sure it matters too much because she loves fucking W and will do almost anything to continue.

It was at this point that I decided to fully embrace my cuckold tendencies and take advantage of what is a truly unique situation. For the first time, we had found someone who is dominant (yet still a nice guy) and has the physical and mental ability to explore cuckolding to the fullest. In addition to this, there is an intense physical attraction between Sara and W, as well as a great mental connection and extreme sexual chemistry.
All in all, it is a perfect combination for a cuckold relationship, besides, I don’t think Sara could stop now if she wanted to…

To be cont.

yes....

Amazing start to an amazing story. Please continue, sir....;)

So, you've heard the husband's side of the story... Perhaps you'd like to hear mine as well. :) I'm Sara.

Jeff has one more addition to post and then I'll add my comments.. LOL! More soon.

S

very hot thread.... waiting to here HER side....

how good that bull serves her up.....

MORE, PLEASE////

Part 3 cont.

Ok, so I’m trying to get this storyline up to date so that it’s current and we’re almost there… I was reluctant at first to post, so I had to catch up on the activity.

The next time that Sara got together with W (Wil) was just last weekend (on Sunday 3/14) and it was *very* hot.

As has become her custom, she met him at the door dressed sexy as hell and they immediately started making out. This time, Sara was wearing an extremely short little stripper skirt that only covers about ¾ of her ass. The skirt is pink and black and along with it, she had on a thin little pink sweatshirt that zips up the front. She didn’t wear anything under the sweatshirt and had it unzipped halfway down. Of course she had on black thigh-high stockings and sexy high heels as well and she looked cute while at the same looking like a hot slut who wanted to fuck.

She got Wil’s cock out and started sucking it while they were still in the entry way… she loves dropping to her knees and sucking his cock as soon as he arrives, she likes to please him. They came in after a bit and Wil and I said hello and the three of us talked for a few minutes. Sara sat up on the kitchen counter and lifted her skirt to show just how wet her pussy was from the anticipation of seeing Wil again, and from sucking his cock. Her pussy was soaked and dripping on the counter…

The three of us then went upstairs so Wil could fuck Sara again…
This time, I was there to watch and I had put on a cock cage before Wil had arrived. Sara had suggested getting a cage before and a short time after she met Wil, they decided that I would buy one. I purchased the Curve and Sara *loves* making me wear it.

Well, tonight, I actually stripped off my clothes, wearing only the Curve cock cage and watched Sara and Wil making out. Sara had me lie down between her legs and lick her pussy while she was sucking Wil’s cock. He was standing in front of her and the view from below looking up was incredible. He has been teaching her how to deep throat his cock and she was trying her best as I watched from below and licked her dripping pussy. After a while, they got on the bed, Wil put on a condom and they started fucking, which means I was basically forgotten at this point. When Sara is getting fucked by Wil, it’s like she is lost in his world and can’t focus on anything except the pleasure she is receiving. As she does every time Wil has fucked her, she was squirting like crazy. I have seriously NEVER seen her pussy squirt like that with ANYBODY else, including me. I’m still amazed at how much and how many times it happens when she is with Wil. He just drives her fucking crazy and makes her cum over and over until she can’t even focus.

At one point, when they were taking a short break, Sara called me over and asked if I liked watching, then she taunted me by licking my cock cage and sucking it into her mouth. My dick was straining to get hard in the cage and I wished I could actually feel her mouth on my cock, but of course I was locked in the cage and could not. Sara just laughed and went back to fucking Wil.

He fucked her for a long time and she was loving it. Eventually, I felt awkward just being there watching them for so long, so I went back downstairs and left them alone to enjoy each other for a while. I could still hear them fucking like crazy and Sara was moaning and screaming like she does, it’s always hot to listen to them fuck as well. When they finally finished fucking, they stayed upstairs for a while longer, just talking and laying in bed together I guess.

I should mention that with Wil being a Dom, he had previously established the fact that he would have absolute control over all access to Sara’s pussy, including from me, her husband. This means that I have very limited access to Sara’s pussy and I do not get to fuck my own wife very often at all. If Sara ever does want me to fuck her, SHE has to ask Wil for permission and he is the one who decides if I get to fuck her or not. Needless to say, this does not happen very often and I have only had sex with Sara a few times in 2010 so far.

The truth is, since she has met Wil and discovered what it’s like to get fuck so well by him, Sara really does not have much desire to fuck me anymore. She says she prefers Wil because he can fuck for hours and give her many, many orgasms, whereas I tend to cum rather quickly when we fuck. I can’t help it, her pussy just feels so fucking good and she gets me so horny that I can’t last that long. Of course, she finds this funny and teases me about it often, especially since meeting Wil.

Since I no longer get to fuck Sara, we have had to find some other ways for me to get off occasionally. Most of the time, I can only jack off in order to get a release. Sara hardly even sucks my dick anymore, and sucking dick is something that she *loves* to do, except now she loves sucking Wil’s cock instead of mine.

When we are home together, Sara will sometimes stroke my cock for me until she makes me cum all over myself, or other times she will let me rub my dick on her until I cum. Her naked body still drives me crazy and when we get in bed together I can’t help but get turned on with her so close and almost naked. She likes to make me rub my hard-on against her naked thigh or soft naked belly while she teases me about being her little cuck. Sometimes she will let me rub my cock against her pantied pussy, or even her naked pussy sometimes (though I don’t get to put it inside) …which never fails to make me cum quickly, making a mess all over her stomach/abdomen.

Sara even made me go to a sex toy store and buy a fake plastic pussy for me to fuck. She calls the plastic pussy “Lexi” and loves to tease me about having to fuck plastic instead of being able to fuck a real pussy. Sara like to hold the fake pussy between her legs (so close to her own sweet pussy) and make me fuck it until I “make a mess” as she puts it. She will squeeze the plastic pussy with her hands, making it extremely tight on my cock (which again makes me cum very quickly) while she says things like “damn, baby you really like this plastic pussy don’t you” and “you like fucking “Lexi” so much that you don’t even miss my real pussy do you? You don’t need to fuck my pussy at all anymore baby”. Of course, this make me cum like crazy and then she teases me about cumming so fast and says “see, that’s why you don’t get the real thing…”.

So, now the story is pretty much up to date and this is what our new, actual cuckold relationship is shaping up to be. It’s a little embarrassing and slightly humiliating for me at times, but there is no denying that it makes all three of us horny as hell. Sara would like to take things even further and Wil has no shortage of hot ideas and ways that he could make Sara’s fantasies come true, so we will see where things go from here. For now, we are all having fun and enjoying our roles in this cuckold adventure.

- Jeff

So I guess, be careful what you wish for rings very true here! LOL...

Jeff mentioned at the beginning that we've been playing with this game for the past 3 years - I was reluctant at first because I thought this was just a way for him to be able to fuck someone else for himself. (If I let you then you need to let me...)

But once I got a taste of how much he loved hearing about me fucking another man, wanting to hear every detail about what we did, sending pictures while we were having sex and calling him so he can listen. Even though I had met some fun people, something was always lacking and I just could not get enough. I just wasn't getting satisfied the way I had always craved.

So after my last playmate moved away I knew what I wanted for my next one. I needed to find someone who knew what they were doing, who had ideas of their own. Boy did I find it!

Ironically enough, I had chatted with Wil briefly about 2 years ago but decided very early in our conversations that he wasn't what I was looking for at the time. Oh shit. If I only knew then what I know now!!

So when we reconnected this time things clicked very quickly and our conversations quickly took another direction beyond cuckolding. I had been very curious about D/s, and had even tried to pursue this type of relationship in the past without luck. I'm very in control in my career and as you heard from the husband have a rather strong personality (as does he) and what I wanted more than anything was to have someone who was rough, who would fuck the shit out of me and really push my buttons and my boundaries.

It turned out that Wil was exactly what I was looking for. The first time I met him, not only did I find him extremely attractive but he had a look in his eye like he was ready to tear me up!! I could only hope that he lived up to it because that's exactly what I craved.

That first night we met up to fuck that's exactly what we did... for hours :) Like animals, rude, crude and overwhelmingly amazing. I swear I didn't walk right for 3 days.

But as I write this, I've got to sign off for now. I hate to leave like this, but Wil's on his way over as we speak and I need to do a few things to get ready for him... I'll be back. I can't wait to tell you about our escapades tonite!!

S

thank you both

for sharing your amazing story in real time. Please keep us posted.

-- B

By Sara
Whew... What a night! Wil came over as I mentioned in the last post. One of the things that I do for him is always meet him in thigh-high stockings and sexy high-heeled shoes - the rest is open for interpretation.

For example, in January when it was quite cold, I met up with him in a short black fur coat (that barely covers my ass) and fishnet thigh-highs and heels. That went over well... LOL! I still have the juicy spot on my car seat that I left - I wanted to save it for a reminder and of course anytime hubby drives my car, he's sitting right in it. :D

Last nite I put on opaque thigh-highs that are really smooth to the touch, 4 in black heels and a white lycra jacket that zips up the front. The jacket covers just the top of my ass and hugs the rest of my body like glove. It makes me hot just to wear it to the gym! The husband let will in the house and I met him at the top of the stairs. He's an incredible kisser.. but maybe the husband should tell you about what we look like when we kiss ;)

As I have been instructed, I knelt down on my knees and took that incredible cock between my lips. I've never felt a cock that has gotten that hard. I swear its like steel! When he smacks me in the face with it, its like getting hit with a fist. It jars my jaw and hurts my head and makes me want more!

My kitty was drenched but teasing seemed to be the name of the game this night. We eventually moved further in the house. At one point I remember Jeff suggesting that we move upstairs so he could lick my kitty in preparation for Wil. I laughed and said he doesn't have a say when we move things upstairs.

Before Wil arrived, I had been fucking with the husband and taunting him. He was in his cock cage and it was about to get even more uncomfortable. Wil knows that the husband and I are posting on here... in fact, he might be reading this right now! One of the things that I love is the denial part of our play. Wil reminds him that I had only asked permission to fuck the husband one time since we met.. LOL! Well, I told Wil to ask the husband who I was fucking for our Wedding Anniversary. Wil turns to the husband and asks and the husband could only say, "she's going to fuck you". Grrrrr!!

The husband thought that might be his next chance to get into this kitty - boy was he wrong!

After a bit we moved upstairs where I was beyond ready to jump on his cock!! You've heard about my squirting... all I can say is holy shit I had no idea I could do that! When he is pounding my kitty (especially when he has his hands or belt around my throat) I lift my hips each time I am going to cum and squirt all over his stomach and chest. Not only do we get completely drenched but so does the bed. Which of course means that the husband and myself have to sleep in the spare room on these occassions.

Wil is making a list of things that he wants the husband to pick up. We'll share these as it is completed of course. In the meantime, the husband left today for a business trip and Wil is coming over again tonight. I can't wait!!!!! My kitty is pleasantly sore today, my thigh muscles are stiff and all I can think about is his rock hard cock fucking me so hard it feels like it's going to come out of my throat!

Gotta run, hope you enjoyed hearing about last night! More to come...

Last nite

So, as you heard, Wil came over again last night to fuck Sara...
She was sooo looking forward to seeing him again. She told you how she was dressed and it was driving me crazy to look at her, so sexy, as she told how much she wanted to fuck Wil again.

It's always amazing to see her kneel before him when he arrives, like a good little slut, and then start sucking him. It's *VERY* hot to see them embrace and to see her willingly submit her body to him, doing anything he asks.

Of course, they fucked like crazy again and she squirted like I never knew she could, soaking the comforter and sheets. It never fails to amaze me how hard and how long Wil can fuck Sara, he just goes on forever, making her cum over and over.

It also never fails to amaze me how much Sara's pussy can take. Wil can pound and pound away at her, making her squirt repeatedly and she just wants MORE! It's like Wil is a drug that she is addicted to, she seriously can not get enough of his cock! And he obliges her, fucking her harder and longer than I could...

Anyway, I had to leave this morning for business trip, Wil is coming back over tonight to fuck Sara yet again... actually he is there right now as I write this. Sara sent me a text telling me that he arrived... and that he brought some toys this time.

She sent me a picture from her phone, showing about a dozen different dildos ranging in size from "normal" to some larger than a water bottle. I mean, really fucking BIG! And a couple are even inflatable, so they can get even bigger...

Sara is NOT a big girl, she's actually rather petite, and her pussy is seriously tight. We have never had children and her pussy as always been fantastically tight. After tonight, and all of those huge dildos Wil brought over...it may never be the same again.

I mentioned that Wil is a Dom, and Sara was falling for the submissive role immediately! She loves having Wil command her, use her for his pleasure, and want to be his little pet slut.

I can see this happening before my eyes, and it is amazing to watch. She looks at him with adoration and lust, like a primal NEED that she MUST have, and then tells me how great it is to be with him. It turns me on like crazy, even as the pangs of cuckold angst tie my stomach up in knots...

It can be a dangerous game, knowing that she like him so much and will do anything he asks of her, but that is also a big part of the turn on. I guess it's like Sara said, be careful what you wish for, right...

Hopefully I will hear more from them soon, as they are playing with those dildos and fucking right now, that is, if they are not just too caught up in the pleasure they get from each other to remember me...

-J :(

From Sara

LOL! In the past I would send the husband pics while I play... I managed 2 this time. One of my outfit before I met Wil and another of the array of dildo's that Wil had in a suitcase that he brought with him.

Beyond that I've got to say that I seriously don't think about pictures, the husband or anything else when I am getting fucked by Wil. So sorry... NOT!~

I have a thought on that. If you have the time to stop and continually take pictures and so forth, you must not be getting fucked properly! Wil is far and away the best fuck of my life. As we speak he is ruining me for anyone else. The husband mentioned that he is like a drug? I call him my 'crack' and I guess that makes me his 'crack' *****.. LOL!

When he took all of the dildo's out and lined them up on the bed I was wondering what he had in mind :p He asked me to pick out the ones that intruigued me most. I chose 4 of them from the middle of the pack and larger. At that point he asked me to tell him the reasons why I chose each one and afterwards to decide on which one I wanted to fuck while I sucked his cock. Talk about hot! There I was, on my knees, impaling myself on a massive black cock (3rd from the left by the way) while I slobbered all over his cock and worked it as far back in my throat as I could!

From there we moved back to the bed and fucked and fucked and fucked some more. You've heard the husband talking about how long Wil can last and it's no exaggeration. For me, I cum best from penetration. The husband? Well, I often call him my '2 pump chump'. He gets so excited that unless he physically stops himself he will cum after just a few strokes. The problem is the stopping and starting - yeah - does nothing for me. Now Wil, is the opposite. Which is why I squirt and cum over and over and over and over...

It's funny to think about some of the things that I've already done in a short for Wil. In my normal life I would never in a million years do some of the things that he has demanded of me. But yet, I find myself not only doing it but cumming harder because of it. The husband has seen a few things, others he has not. I know his natural instinct is to protect me... yet I am finding that the nastier we get the more I like it. And I know this is only the tip of the iceberg. Yeah.. I know. I'm teasing now and not sharing all of the humiliating things that I've done for the sake of getting fucked by my Dom.

The choice? Do what he demands or he leaves. He had me hooked the very first time we fucked after the New Year. When he asks me what I would do for him to get fucked I can honestly say - anything. Give me more, use me, abuse me and make me squirm. He's shocked me speachless (no easy task!) and not only do I take it, but I want and ask for more.

Thank you sir. More please.
s

Attachments

• D.jpg
    D.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 512
Thank you, maam

I have been looking forward to you guys' updates, and you have not disappointed. I guess we should really be thanking Wil, though. After all, he's the one that made you post here.

Thanks Wil!

-- B

JeffandSara,

THANKS for posting. I loved reading your posts and look forward to more in the future.

thanks again

Awesome posts!! Thank you very much for posting all the details, so awesome! Can you post some photos of this action too?

Definitely an amazing story, this sounds like the perfect cuckold couple who has found a very worthy bull.

Jeff is indeed a lucky cuck!

great thread...you guys need to post on what sara's been doing that she hasnt shared...my imagination is running wild...hopefully there's been some creampie's, ass fucking and rim jobs...can't wait for the next post from you guys, keep up the good work

From Sara...

I've been out of town this week and will be meeting up with Wil on Monday. Morning of course since I can't wait any longer than I have to be fucked the way I now know I deserve!!

Since this is real, and yes.. in real time, we'll share more soon. Thank you for reading and I've got to say that knowing that all of you are reading out there with your 'lil hard- ons in hand is so much fun! LOL... dream on cucks!

Users who are viewing this thread