• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Advice for new couples

• Thread startermelj
  • Start date

melj

jay
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2014
pittsburgh, pa
www.facebook.com
Well Hello everyone I'm Mel

to start my husband and I are white couple in our mid 20's. He last march told me of his cuckold fantasy and his other fantasy seeing me with a black man.

I want to ask these two questions and thank you in advance for your answer

number one- the cuckold lifestyle idea and fantasy makes me just as hot as him... we are newbies... full excitement... don't know where to start... finding a bull somehow maybe???

number two- While many black males are attractive to me and I would love to enjoy I admit i feel a barrier maybe it's the taboo of it or maybe because the thought of it never really dawned on... me not that i would rule it out either...

mainly boils down to one question of advice

rules or counsel in moving forward with me and my husbands situation

My advice would be as follows:

#1 Rule - Be as open and honest with each other and with yourselves as you can. Just as with other aspects of your life, its paramount that you not only be honest with others but that you know how to be honest with yourself. Its a journey and there will be mistakes, so look for them, admit them to yourself and confess them to others, and be sure to forgive yourself.

#2 Rule - Be smart, be bold and enjoy yourselves.

#3 Rule - Never remove your high heels or stockings when playing. ;-)

#4 Rule - TELL ME EVERYTHING AND E-MAIL ME LOTS OF PICS!!! :)

Hi Mel and welcome to the forum. My first wife and I started on our journey when she was just 18. Her first after we were married was a black co-worker of mine. We had discussed what we both wanted before she ever took the plunge into 'sharing" her young married pussy with others. She wanted me nearby or participating, there was no pressure to start, for her when Willie - the guy I worked with started hitting on her at a New Years eve party, as she told me later that she enjoyed the attention and the flirting and when he made his move she just let it happen. Be sure you both know what it is you want and yes there will be some moments of anxiety-goes with the territory-for us it was a wonderful path in our lives. I can tell you this that my wife truly developed into a very confident and happy woman in her own body. GTR

melj said:
Well Hello everyone I'm Mel

to start my husband and I are white couple in our mid 20's. He last march told me of his cuckold fantasy and his other fantasy seeing me with a black man.

I want to ask these two questions and thank you in advance for your answer

number one- the cuckold lifestyle idea and fantasy makes me just as hot as him... we are newbies... full excitement... don't know where to start... finding a bull somehow maybe???

number two- While many black males are attractive to me and I would love to enjoy I admit i feel a barrier maybe it's the taboo of it or maybe because the thought of it never really dawned on... me not that i would rule it out either...

mainly boils down to one question of advice

rules or counsel in moving forward with me and my husbands situation

Mel, welcome to the lifestyle. First were to start, start by going SLOW. As was stated before being open and honest about everything is the most important thing. Before you go out and find a Bull try some role playing first to make sure you both like it. Go out with the girls one night and wear something sexy, have hubby help getting you dressed. Come home and have some story for him about how slutty you were. See if you are both comfortable. Once you fuck someone it can never be undone. You both haft to be sure this is for you. One big thing to think about is that it is usually not the woman who regrets it, it is the man.

Do have rules and stick to them! As far as what rules that is up to you guys. Are you going to play alone or with hubby watching, is hubby going to join in or not. Examples would be rules on kissing, condoms, where guy can cum, anal. Think about as many possibilities as you can. It will be a fun talk. Remember to always have fun! Depending on your guy I would recommend you always have a bit of control over him. Examples would be helping you get dressed, booking hotel for you and lover, cleaning your sex clothes and if he is into it cleaning you after you are done with your lover. Always remember you have the pussy and you make the rules.

We started in our 30's, now in our 40's. The beginning is a lot of fun but also until you both really discover your boundaries it can be a bit hard. Our first time was with a friend and it went great! Second time was with the same guy but hubby got upset because I spent to much of my attention on other guy. Now the very next day he thought it was hot that I spent more time with him. Confused me to say the least. Our other issue was with my first black guy, one of our rules was no anal. Well, Bull wanted anal. I told hubby this and he thought it was hot so the next time I saw the bull that is what we did, I thought I had the green light. Turns out that hubby thought it was hot but assumed that our rule about no anal was still in place. Opps, I thought that meant he was ok with it. Yes it did end up turning hubby on and all was fine but it caused a lot of friction for awhile. We started out just sharing me and it lead to cuckolding.

Hope that helps, good luck and have fun with it!

If its your first time, yes, you should probably be alone. The presence of the husband would likely be inhibiting. But, let the husband help choose the man, if this is practical for you both. That way, he still participates in your initiation. Later down the line, you can go to clubs together looking for bulls, etc... Make sure you want this. I have met so many wanna-be cucks who want some confident hung alpha-male to seduce their wife into cuckolding, but I don't believe in this unless the husband is not actually there, because it is not about his pleasure, but hers. A lot of wanna-be cucks don't get this and when their wive turn into sex-crazed size-queens they are surprised...well, what did you expect?

Sounds like good advice you are getting here Melj so listen and heed. My only added bit will be to take it slowly, agree rules with each (hubby and you), know your limits, and if you meeta balck guy you don't know meet them together and in public. If any doubts stop!

All good advice, I agree with Dave about turning sex crazed. Yes we have all heard about the once you go black thing but there really is something to it. If you do enjoy it you really will crave more black guys. You both need to be ready for the fact that you truly will never will be the same. The other funny thing is that once you do go black there is some kind of weird radar thing that black guys know you want them. I disagree with hubby not being there, do what works for both of you. Personally I'm more uninhibited with my hubby there. Kind of a showing off thing, but that is just me, but Dave is right many women would rather hubby not be there.

Becon is right on the money about meeting in a public place if you are going to meet guys online. For us we meet in a bar close to our hotel but never at it. I have the right to say no at any time. If things seem good my hubby will give me a sign than I let the bull know that it is a go. I reserve the right to end things at anytime and I let the Bull know that. Hubby only has until we get to the room. Once in the room hubby has no more say about stopping stuff, he just has to live with it. For the most part we have agreed. Only twice did hubby say no. Once was with a guy that was very rough, he had just gotten out of prison. To be honest I thought that was hot but I stuck with the rules. Other time two black guys that we do play with wanted me to be there entertainment at a friend of theirs bachelor party. There were going to be about 5ish guys and hubby was not allowed. Again I thought it would have been hot but hubby did not like the idea of me being gone all night with 5 guys with no way of knowing if I was safe.

Again main thing is to be open, honest and have fun!

Hi Ms. Mel,

Welcome to the forum!

If you’re into rules, some for your cuckold-in-waiting can be found here:

http://multifacetedmoi.com/blogging-rules/

(this is one page of a multi-page blog by a cuckoldress).

A site where you may find some helpful advice and guidance is, “Musings of an incidental hotwife” (and other links), here:

http://incidentalhotwife.blogspot.c...t-other-women-how-to.html?zx=38a6bf4a9736d925

The advice others have given you sounds pretty good.

Good luck! May you find transforming your husband to your self-acknowledged cuckold a much more erotic and rewarding form of marriage, for both of you.

—Custer

One more thing that others touched on: safety first...meet in a public place and get a sense of the person, does he have a job, an education, is he "normal" for lack of a better word. Finding a cool guy who is a gentleman in public, but who will pound you hard in private is not as easy as it sounds. Lotsa creeps out there. If you can find him he will be a lucky guy. I have been in this situation and it's beautiful to watch a wife who is clearly doing it to please her husband...but then she feels a huge cock inside her touching parts of her inner body that have never been touched before. She has the fastest orgasm in her life and she is totally into it for her own pleasure after that. When she realizes that she can cum within a minute of a stud fucking her...and then keep on cumming after that, her life will change. How can it not? It's amazing to watch that transformation. But hubbies beware, she may lose interest in you sexually and institute a "bbc only" policy or you may have even better sex after that, but there is no predicting what will happen to your relationship.

Last edited:
Hi again Ms. Mel,

Your budding career as your husband’s cuckoldress will tend to go more smoothly… perhaps much more smoothly… if you become the dominant partner in your marriage, and your husband acknowledges you as such.

Many women are hesitant to accept this concept, and are reluctant to proceed in this direction, because it seems contrary to cultural tradition and, perhaps, they sense their husband would “never accept it.” Despite these apparent difficulties, a program for gradually bringing about this transition can be found here:

Real Women Don’t Do Housework, by Lady Misato:
http://ladymisato.atspace.com/introduction.html

You may find it intriguing, as well as useful, especially since your husband has already informed you he wants to become your self-acknowledged cuckold.

A program you may find useful for moving your husband toward acknowledgment of his soon-to-be-new status in your marriage, including acceptance of his role providing you with greatly-increased domestic support, can be found here:

Training your cuckold:
http://www.just-interracial-cuckold.com/page27.html

Best wishes—

Custer

Users who are viewing this thread