• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Advice For New Cuck/couple

• Thread starterJoeM
  • Start date

JoeM

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 2, 2018
Hey All,

Little background: we started getting into the idea of cucking about a year ago. She is late 20’s I’m early 30’s. We are engaged and have been forgetter 7 years. She has been pretty receptive. We currently have a kind of FLR right now and have dabbled in some other kinky stuff but nothing crazy.

She has been into the idea of a cuckold relationship but we haven’t been able to make it happen.

All of the guys (handful) we briefly spoke to on Craigslist(rip) were dullards or unattractive. We live in a small area and have jobs in which we need to be discreet so hitting the bar scene is not an option. And to be honest, she is not really into the idea of searching through 100’s of bad replies on shady websites. We’ve talked about a friend but I don’t have any she is interested in and she doesn’t know anyone either. She has some coworkers she’s in to but can’t due to her job.

She would prefer a situation like this story (without blackmail etc).

Robert & Alexis Pt. 03 - NonConsent/Reluctance - Literotica.com

Do bulls that are attractive, normal, tall, charming, and patient exist? A bit of a dominant streak is attractive to her but, it goes 0-100% very quick with online replies. I’m new to this and have done primarily all of the searching and it all seems like no. Every time we ramp up to look a bit, we get nothing or bad replies and I think she loses interest. Maybe she’s looking for a unicorn lol.

She is very attractive, and would have no problem finding a guy on her own but, how do you guys do this logistically?

Reactions: oppor
I suggest that you always apologize to her during sex for your lack of penis size. Tell her that you love her madly & your very sorry for "shorting" her in the meat department & that a beautiful Princess like her deserves at LEAST 4 thick inches MORE (no matter what that might be) than whatever it is she's getting from you.

Tell her there's no reason to rush into it because it's very important to you that her infidelity is a beautiful experience for her & you'd hate to feel like you pushed her into something she'll regret. Tell her if she never finds another man she genuinely wants to FUCK then she should probably just stay faithful to your tiny penis for the rest of her life but, you want her to swear to you that she'll always keep an eye out for men she's attracted to & absolutely NOT deny herself the chance to have the pleasure of a massive cock if she does feel an attraction to some other guy. An attractive woman WILL find another fella she wants to fuck as long as you can keep her looking.

It really doesn't matter if she ends up fucking some guy who's dick is your size or even smaller. Just getting her to feel comfortable spreading her legs for other men is your goal early on. Once she's hooked on the joy of Cuckolding you, she'll be much more willing to sift through all the chaff out there pretending to be a quality breeder & find one who is.

Getting her HOOKED on Cuckolding you depends on you to a large extent. You can't push her into Cuckoldry & then be a pathetic loser who freaks out because you weren't Man enough to handle watching your Lady getting pleasured by another guy. Once she's cheated on you, you have an OLBIGATION to eat her pussy & respectfully shove your tongue as far up her asshole as it will go. Look her in the eyes & tell her you LOVE her with every fiber of your heart & soul & that she can do NO WRONG. Tell her you could feel yourself falling just a little bit deeper in love with her with every single thrust of the other guys cock up her pussy & that it was a very romantic experience for you. Tell her you will feel grateful to her for the rest of your life for sharing that beautiful experience with you.

Reactions: mjb0007bond and JoeM
@JoeM There are all sorts of "bulls" out there, each appealing to different types of couples, and it's perhaps not a surprise that there are some very "shouty" ones who push themselves to the forefront of any advertising medium, but rest assured there are plenty of "normal, attractive, tall, charming, and patient" ones out there.

If you're serious then some location information is essential, this is an international forum so adding your country (and state) to your profile helps avoid wasting time for people on other continents

Reactions: toolman2c and JoeM
I have been gathering information on this type of fantasy and I noticed that everyone has their own rules that apply to them and their Partner. I Am somewhat interested/Turned On by this. Now we have talked a lot about Fantasies top one is 3some With FFM she starts it out with the other Female in a Twosome then 30 min's I join in. We talked bout swinging, orgy's, role-play, dominant/Submissive, Stranger fantasy. She at first wasn't keen on MMF Threesome, until she watched Savage's then she said she would like it like that. So I wanted her to feel comfortable so she would set the rules. She told me that the FFM threesome the only rule was I couldn't penetrate other Female. Weeks later we mentioned the MMF Threesome AND the rules were the other guy could only penetrate from doggy style. And I told her I'm okay with another guy because of me getting the FFM. Now she said the other guy is allowed doggy style, spooning and maybe she can be on top.
Here is my question I want to see her with another man. And I would like to watch her get pleasures from another man besides Me. Let the guy have my wife for 30 minutes one on one and I can join in like a threesome or let him finish then I would come in. I don't want a bull but my wife said the guy must be at least 5" but no more than 6½" in length.
Does this count as Cuckolding I want to see my wife get pleasures and I wanna watch my wife enjoy having another man inside her like being connected to another man while he fills her up and I watch masturbating slowly. Another reason I want to see if another man can please her like I do and she does too. We also talked about our favorite positions Being off limits. But I Wonder in the heat of the moment would she allowed the guy to do her any way especially if she's having an orgasm and he puts her in one of our favorite position would she say no or will she like it and continue to have another organs.

Last edited:
Reactions: mjb0007bond
Enigma632 said:
@JoeM There are all sorts of "bulls" out there, each appealing to different types of couples, and it's perhaps not a surprise that there are some very "shouty" ones who push themselves to the forefront of any advertising medium, but rest assured there are plenty of "normal, attractive, tall, charming, and patient" ones out there.

If you're serious then some location information is essential, this is an international forum so adding your country (and state) to your profile helps avoid wasting time for people on other continents

Thanks for the advice

PussyFlavoredKisses said:
I suggest that you always apologize to her during sex for your lack of penis size. Tell her that you love her madly & your very sorry for "shorting" her in the meat department & that a beautiful Princess like her deserves at LEAST 4 thick inches MORE (no matter what that might be) than whatever it is she's getting from you.

Tell her there's no reason to rush into it because it's very important to you that her infidelity is a beautiful experience for her & you'd hate to feel like you pushed her into something she'll regret. Tell her if she never finds another man she genuinely wants to FUCK then she should probably just stay faithful to your tiny penis for the rest of her life but, you want her to swear to you that she'll always keep an eye out for men she's attracted to & absolutely NOT deny herself the chance to have the pleasure of a massive cock if she does feel an attraction to some other guy. An attractive woman WILL find another fella she wants to fuck as long as you can keep her looking.

It really doesn't matter if she ends up fucking some guy who's dick is your size or even smaller. Just getting her to feel comfortable spreading her legs for other men is your goal early on. Once she's hooked on the joy of Cuckolding you, she'll be much more willing to sift through all the chaff out there pretending to be a quality breeder & find one who is.

Getting her HOOKED on Cuckolding you depends on you to a large extent. You can't push her into Cuckoldry & then be a pathetic loser who freaks out because you weren't Man enough to handle watching your Lady getting pleasured by another guy. Once she's cheated on you, you have an OLBIGATION to eat her pussy & respectfully shove your tongue as far up her asshole as it will go. Look her in the eyes & tell her you LOVE her with every fiber of your heart & soul & that she can do NO WRONG. Tell her you could feel yourself falling just a little bit deeper in love with her with every single thrust of the other guys cock up her pussy & that it was a very romantic experience for you. Tell her you will feel grateful to her for the rest of your life for sharing that beautiful experience with you.
I typically go with something to that effect and mostly because it’s true. She is way hotter than I am. And I’m very lucky to have her. I think she just likes nice guys. I definitely need to not push it, because even though it hasn’t happened I think it will.

Reactions: mjb0007bond, purplejoys and PussyFlavoredKisses
Everything always works better in fantasy than the reality.
Your circumstances present some difficulty, but can be overcome with time and patience.
I'll suggest trying some out-of-town activities, perhaps a planned vacation or a weekend away. This may preclude being able to meet and getting to know someone beforehand, but may be the best compromise of opportunity and discretion.
As an example, if you can book a room at a nicer motel that has a bar on premises, you could make it appear she is there alone with you observing from a distance. I'd think chances are you may find someone closer to your ages as opposed to going to a place that is dominated by a younger crowd. And there should be no shortage of men offering to buy her a drink and/or asking for a dance.
There could be many variations to this, and I hope provides some food for thought.
Best wishes!

Reactions: purplejoys and JoeM

Users who are viewing this thread