• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Advice For Newbies

• Thread starterUKHappyHubby
  • Start date

UKHappyHubby

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 13, 2018
Hi all,

So my wife and I have been swinging for years and it turns out that I prefer her getting fucked rather than me fucking other women.
We've chosen a black (her preference) boyfriend for her and she's going to start seeing him on her own.
We're not full on cuck, ie I'm still going to be re claiming that sloppy pussy.
I like the idea of humiliation too.

So any ideas about how we proceed (I love her and don't want to lose her).
Also we'd love ideas about how her and her new boyfriend can humiliate me.

I'm really excited about the path we're about to go down but obviously worried about what it could lead to. She's cheated before and it broke my heart but her cheating like this with her new boyfriend drives makes me sooo fucking horny

UKHappyHubby said:
Hi all,

So my wife and I have been swinging for years and it turns out that I prefer her getting fucked rather than me fucking other women.
We've chosen a black (her preference) boyfriend for her and she's going to start seeing him on her own.

I'm really excited about the path we're about to go down but obviously worried about what it could lead to. She's cheated before and it broke my heart but her cheating like this with her new boyfriend drives makes me sooo fucking horny
you'll loose her in the end, just accept it's going to happen

masterherenow said:
you'll loose her in the end, just accept it's going to happen

What makes you say that? I was hoping for more reassurance on my first post.

UKHappyHubby said:
Hi all,

Never mind the negative Nellies. I think the two of you have made an excellent decision & cuckolding will bring you both a great deal of happiness. Any relationship can fail but, if you keep the communication open & clear you can address any potential problems & keep things on the path of happiness. Every beautiful woman deserves a big black cock up her pussy & your Lady has got to appreciate that you're seeing to it that she gets that.

In the end you know your Lady & how strong your relationship is or isn't. Just love her madly, eat her ass & pussy the way a BBC Slut deserves & treat her like a Princess. You've been swinging for years & she hasn't left you, why would she leave simply because you've made yourself hers & hers alone while she gets to continue cheating like she's been doing all along? Cuckolding is FAR more Romantic than simple swinging & I think your marriage will only grow stronger as a result of it.

Reactions: purplejoys
PussyFlavoredKisses said:
Never mind the negative Nellies. I think the two of you have made an excellent decision & cuckolding will bring you both a great deal of happiness. Any relationship can fail but, if you keep the communication open & clear you can address any potential problems & keep things on the path of happiness. Every beautiful woman deserves a big black cock up her pussy & your Lady has got to appreciate that you're seeing to it that she gets that.

In the end you know your Lady & how strong your relationship is or isn't. Just love her madly, eat her ass & pussy the way a BBC Slut deserves & treat her like a Princess. You've been swinging for years & she hasn't left you, why would she leave simply because you've made yourself hers & hers alone while she gets to continue cheating like she's been doing all along? Cuckolding is FAR more Romantic than simple swinging & I think your marriage will only grow stronger as a result of it.
load of rubbish. Initially it's exciting for the cuck, after a while the wife wants more time with the bull. 2 wifes I've been using have both wanted to leave their husbands for me. I always so no as I want the cuck as well. one cuck was used more than his wife as he always swallowed my cum and would do anything I wanted. thewife didn't like anal but that's what I wanted all the time so the cuck could get a2m

Reactions: whitewife696969
PussyFlavoredKisses said:

Thanks for the input. I don't think she understands why I would want to stay faithful. If I fuck anyone I would consider it cheating. How do I explain this to her?

masterherenow said:
load of rubbish. Initially it's exciting for the cuck, after a while the wife wants more time with the bull. 2 wifes I've been using have both wanted to leave their husbands for me. I always so no as I want the cuck as well. one cuck was used more than his wife as he always swallowed my cum and would do anything I wanted. thewife didn't like anal but that's what I wanted all the time so the cuck could get a2m
Aren't you worried the Cuck will beat your ass?

masterherenow said:

We're not up to the stage of a very alpha bull yet. She's going to fuck her boyfriend whenever she likes and they will both humiliate me when they fuck.

UKHappyHubby said:
Thanks for the input. I don't think she understands why I would want to stay faithful. If I fuck anyone I would consider it cheating. How do I explain this to her?
I'm not sure if I can give you the exact words that will get through to your Lady, you know her better than I do. Cuckoldry is a fetish & it's very different for everyone. I too get massive pleasure from the idea of staying militantly loyal to my wife's cheating pussy. Just explain it to her as best as you can & she should get the idea.

Reactions: purplejoys

Users who are viewing this thread