• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Advice...help

• Thread starterjames6899
  • Start date

james6899

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 6, 2012
So this will be a bit of a long story. My wife and I have only been married over a year but we have been together for 12 years. We have 2 beautiful children and we are best friends truly. We have had some issues over the years but our greatest was sexual, she described me as boring. The issue has not all been me she is a woman with little confidence so it took her years to be will to try things like receiving oral sex, I can now make her cum consistantly with my mouth and we have several toys. These sexual issues or maybe it was something deeper lead to several incidents of infidelity over the years of a mostly minor nature until recently.

I have had a cuckold fantasy as far back as I can remember in this relationship. I finally mentioned this to her just after our second child was born. We started slowly with talking about it durring sex but about six months later we found a prospect on aff and meet our first Guy in a dirty hotel room. It was hot for both of us and we were hooked. The problem became I wanted to move slow and for now limit her to encounters with me present. She however was being quickly drawn into this world experiencing big boosts of confidence and a feeling of power. She wanted to meet men without me regardless of my lack of consent. Next thing I know she leaves me and spends an evening with one of her guys. The marriage almost ended at that point and we ended up in couples counseling and the next 6+ months we stopped the cuckolding and worked through some shit and for a while we were both very happy.

The sex however was still dry and we were both still interested in the fantasy, so we started again. This time with firm rules and promises to progres slowly. One rule was again nothing without me. I had intended to be more open to her seeing people away from me as things progressed and we became more comfortable in our new roles but I may not have vocalized that. Once again she was quickly sucked back into the life and the power. And with what seemed to me to be with no warning of a change in her she decided to see someone without me. She told me immediatley the next morning (I work nights). She expected me to be turned on by it but I felt just betrayed. By the end of the day she promised to try and salvage things but instead she went out and went home with another subject. At this point we are basically seperated because she disappears eventually ending up at her moms. She is now trying to get me back. But she was gone a week fucking a total of 4 guys while I was left in misery and heartbreak like I have never felt.

She does not come back with out conditions she wants within a year a complete cuckold relationship the ability to fuck who she wants with or with out me. This lifestyle does appeal to me but how can i do this or even stay in a marriqge with a woman i cannot trust. Yet I want her and the family we built so much. I also want to be in the cuckolding world and not sure if any future lover would be ok with it. Any advice would be great. Thank you

Well sounds like your underlying issue that you haven't touched is, your afraid she won't come back.
You call yourself a wantabe cuck. We don't have a choice as to who or when our brides choose to cuck us.
My only concern is. Who watches the kids while you are at work at night and she is off playing? Are the kids being taken care of and safe?
You my friend can't have it both ways. You want a wife that will fuck others. But when she tells you about it you get upset.
I have more questions but I think that's a lot to process right out the gate
Good luck
Hank

My wife was hesitant to try this lifestyle. She took the first steps a month or so back and is now a slut for her boyfriend and I get nothing. Not what I signed up for. I wanted more of a shared wife relationship. I do not know how or if I can turn this around.

yes it does change.

MacNfries said:
... once the wife gets emotionally involved with a lover, everything often changes.

That's exactly what Linda says, and that is the reason why we never jumped that leap, and never joined that lifestyle (officially)

MacNfries said:
Most married women, content with their marriage, have NO desire to share their husbands with other women, thus this idea of cuckolding makes no sense to them

I can confirm

MacNfries said:
(Women) almost always ask ... "why" and/or "don't you love & respect me anymore?". Most women prefer some emotional involvement with sex ... men usually just want the sex.

Again, that's what Linda tells me when we fantasize about cuckolding. Briefly: "If I will ever date another guy, I will split from you. Since I don't want to split, I'm not fooling around, in spite of our fantasies" (with only one exception, as we know...)

MacNfries said:
There's a lot of difference, obviously, thus when a man encourages & eventually convinces his wife to cuckold him, they take a great risk in the wife becoming involved with other men and the sex at home changes. Mac :(

Wise words, Mac !

All these apparent complexities boil down to a simple question...

James,

In this thicket of awakened sexual passions (on your wife's part), and your fantasies followed by disillusionment and conflicted feelings about how they worked out (on your part), there seem to be three essential points regarding your wife.

One is:

james6899 said:
My wife and I are basically separated. She disappeared, then eventually ended up at her mother's place. She was gone a week fucking 4 guys while I was left in misery and heartbreak like I have never felt.

Another is:

james6899 said:
My wife is now trying to get me back.

And the third is:

james6899 said:
But, she will not come back without conditions. She wants within a year a complete cuckold relationship, with the ability to fuck who she wants with or without me [present].

Your wife's non-negotiable demand, as a condition for returning to living with you, seems clear.

Regarding you, there seems to be one essential point:

james6899 said:
This lifestyle does appeal to me. I want my wife and the family we built so much. I also want to be in the cuckolding world and I'm not sure if any future [female] lover [I might find] would be ok with it.

and a weak protest:

james6899 said:
But, how can I do this or even stay in a marriage with a woman I cannot trust?

It all boils down to this: are you willing to accept your wife's requirement? You can hem and haw and back and fill all you want, but it's really a yes or no question.

—Custer

Hey James, how different is real life from fantasy right?

I can't really advise you much since this is an area in which I myself need advice. But the one thing I can tell you with certainty is: Welcome to real life cuckolding. The videos and the erotic stories don't tell you about this.

That's the way your wife wants it man. It sucks. As they say, take it or leave it.

I tell you the only thing that has worked with my cheating wife: I kick her out of my life, and shut all communication, and she always eventually comes back to me begging. But the key is that you really have to mean that you are going to take your other options...(you do have other better options right?)... my advise: make sure she finds out you have other beautiful women interested in you, she will attach to you like a magnet, and will not let you go... and if she doesn't comeback to you, then you keep the other women you paid to go out with.

"keep the other women you paid to go out with. " aka going out the Al Bundy way; a ****** in left hand and a pizza in right hand ^^

You and your wife have been together 12 years and have two children, so I think it would be completely silly to break up.

You pushed and pushed for your wife to set aside the wedding vows, and when she agreed to try, she became addicted to other cock. She tried to stop, but her genes ****** her to seek out other men and lie on her back for them. The addiction in her is real and too enjoyable to even give up.

If you can't stop loving her, you will have to take her back again on her terms for the sake of your children who can't be expected to understand adult games.

Did you marry your wife because you genuinely loved her and believed in "for better or for worse", or do you love her only if she conforms to a set of rules?

True Love is about making mistakes and your spouse forgiving you for your sins. Vice versus as well. She loves fucking other men as well as you, and if you allow her to do that, then she can help you get your hopes/dreams met as well, assuming she knows what you wish to accomplish before you die.

Your wife was contented to remain faithful to her vows, and she was totally ignorant of how exciting "adultery can be". You asked her to fuck other men and she agreed to obey your request.

Now she is addicted like an alcoholic, and it is technically your fault for opening up the pandora's box in her mind which hides the secret genetic urges she does not know even exist.

A lot of married women with children begin to feel unattractive, so they have no wish to stray - but if you demand they drop their panties and lie on their back for other cock, they discover they are more attractive than they realise, and they act/feel like a single girl again.

The wedding vows are destroyed for ever once a husband says, "I want to watch another man fuck you".

Many wives are proud of their obedience to the promises they made on their wedding day, so if hubby alters the rules, he has to accept the consequences of his action if she enjoys the gift of "extra loving" he gives her.

Great to hear a woman's side of this. I have to agree. You opened the box, it doesn't just close. Like Mac stated you want a hot wife not a cuckold life. Have you asked her what she really wants? And can you except that she is now liberated?
Any response?
Hank

I have to agree with what many of you have said.

HTML:
The wedding vows are destroyed for ever once a husband says, "I want to watch another man fuck you".

Cuckoldry is not a wife swap or threesome it is giving the wife the freedom to have sex with who she pleases and where she pleases. Many men who will desire to have sex with your wife will not want or be comfortable with you there in any role whatsoever. Many may be married and cheating on their wife others may be single and just want to be alone with your wife. Your wife my feel more comfortable doing things with the male she has not or does not intend to do with you. You are not going to leave so be happy and support her. Look after the children when you can but be prepared to answer some very pointed questions from them.

CW01sep1100.jpg belong.jpg CW16sep1100.jpg CW19oct1101.jpg CW19oct1103.jpg

Reactions: Geglu
With excellent time management skills, complete honesty, and a LOT of open communication.

Ten is a lot. Right now I have 5 long-term committed romantic relationships, and five is a lot. Time management isn't easy with five; unless your relationships with ten partners were all either live-in or demanded only modest amounts of time, I'd say it would be far more difficult. That doesn't mean you can't do it, but it's going to require some mad skills.

If you're seriously interested in making long-term plural relationships work, you might find some info right here: Ladys.one: ****** Directory with photos of ****** and contacts ****** girl in Singapore!

mimi27406 said:
I have to agree with what many of you have said.

HTML:

Cuckoldry is not a wife swap or threesome it is giving the wife the freedom to have sex with who she pleases and where she pleases. Many men who will desire to have sex with your wife will not want or be comfortable with you there in any role whatsoever. Many may be married and cheating on their wife others may be single and just want to be alone with your wife. Your wife my feel more comfortable doing things with the male she has not or does not intend to do with you. You are not going to leave so be happy and support her. Look after the children when you can but be prepared to answer some very pointed questions from them.

CW01sep1100.jpg belong.jpg CW16sep1100.jpg CW19oct1101.jpg CW19oct1103.jpg
OHH Yes, Really nice things.!

Users who are viewing this thread