Advice is always welcome.

Adviceonasianwife

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2015
Hello to everyone that's reading this, i'm not promising that this will be one of those success story threads where the wife does end up getting fucked by another dude.
However, for all you out there that are interested in Asian women hooking up with black men i'd advise you to stick around and this might end up being quite an interesting thread at one point or another.
Again, i'm not making any promises here and i'm totally not experienced with the whole wifesharing thing but i'm giving it a shot and all the advice, feedback and comments are welcome and much appreciated.

The story begins, I have been married with my wife for around 6 years now and me being 34 and her being 31 we reached some sort of a typical stalemate in our marriage where both our careers are demanding a lot of spare time which we don't get to share with each other and consequentially a close to none existing sexlife emulated (2-3 times a month.)
Still, even though sometimes things have become a drag there is still a lot of mutual love and care between the 2 of us.

On to the next part, i've been a longtime lurker on this and similar sort of message boards and have been having a longtime fantasy of seeing my wife being fucked by a black dude.
There isn't any catch behind it, i don't wanna suck dicks, i don't get turned on by the whole humiliation thing but i'm not judging here so whatever floats you're boat i'm cool with it.
I just simply think it would be damn hot to see my wife getting down with a big black dude.

She does know about this fantasy and we have done some mild roleplay and that sort of thing, but from her side there has always been this feeling that i would just see it as a reason to go out and cheat for myself, or also in her opinion: telling her that she can go fuck another dude shows im not really caring for her cause it would only be to fulfill my own fantasies.
The typical (understandable) reasons.
Besides that an important thing to mention is that around the time i just met her she had an aversion towards black men cause of the usual asian conservative reasons. However she changed over the course of the years and is far from being racially biased towards anyone these days.

With our decreasing sexlife also came less moments to discuss these fantasies but fast forwarding 2 years till the present day, my wife has found a new (short-term) job 4 months ago and her contract will end in about 2 weeks unfortunately but as things have been going at her work she seems to have been getting a long with one specific co-worker the most.
Who happens to be a 39 year old black man going through a bad patch in his marriage and is basically looking for a way out and starting all over again.
At first my wife was quite intimidated by his behavior, meaning that he mentioned on the first day of work that he has a thing for asian women and that he's looking for an asian girlfriend and that she should introduce one of her friends to him.
All typical flirtatious chitchat if you ask me but a few months down the road she has started seeing him as the nr 1 ally at the office and mentions him everyday after she comes home from work.

She mentions how she will miss him and that she feels sorry for his situation at home and how they crack (sometimes explicit) jokes and that lately he's been going out of his way to drive her over and drop her off at the station whilst going home.

Hearing all these stories made my slutwife alarm go off within an instance and i've advised her and cultivated her to keep in touch with the guy, and asking about the stories after she gets home etc.
Now i do believe there is some flirtatious attraction between the 2 of them, and she did mention a week ago that she had a falling out with him at work.
Mainly her scolding him for work-related matters so i advised her to make it up to him and give him a present or take him out for a coffee but her reply was: i don't want to give the guy false hope.

Now to make a long story short, today he's still driving her to the station from work, they have nicknames for each other, and they still have tons of laughs and crack jokes and that sort of stuff but as i've mentioned at the start i wasn't promising any success stories but her mentioning that she's going out for dinner coming friday after work with "a colleague" sparked my curiosity and felt like sharing it with similar minded people.

My apologies for the wall of text and please don't mind the grammatical errors because English isn't my native language.
Any advice, questions, comments are welcome and am hoping i can keep this thread going till the good stuff happens.

cheers,

awesome... thanks for sharing and looking forward to hearing what happens next... do you know if the "colleague" she is having dinner with is this same guy?

Hey there, thanks for the reply and she hasn't mentioned that she's going for dinner with the same guy.
She said she's going with a female colleague, but truthfully I hadn't heard much of this female colleague up until I asked who's she's going out for dinner with.
I'm not saying she's lying but I do know she's capable of being a bit sneaky.

Other news is that she told me today is that she'd been sort of socially ****** to exchange private phone numbers with a colleague. When I asked her who; she mentioned that it's some guy at her office who she doesn't really like.

Sounds like your wife has hooked up with a potential black lover. Good for her!

Perhaps it will help keep her pussy wet while she thinks about him if you introduce her to this article by a black man who fucks white married women:

“I love making married women cheat”
http://www.confessionpost.com/26331/i-love-making-married-women-cheat

and, this letter from a white (or possibly Asian) married woman on taking a black lover:

“Ladies, try a black lover”
http://moderndirections.com/aa30.htm

and, this index page for many letters on the subject of white married women taking black lovers:

“Black on white and interracial sex and relationships:”
http://moderndirections.com/bwsex.htm

It sounds like you have the right attitude. I suggest continuing to gently encourage your wife.

Adviceonasianwife said:
My wife hasn't mentioned that she's going for dinner with the same guy. She said she's going with a female colleague.

Right, of course...

Adviceonasianwife said:
But, truthfully, I hadn't heard much of this female colleague up until I asked who's she's going out to dinner with.

Well, female colleagues actually do exist, so your wife's claim isn't categorically impossible...

Adviceonasianwife said:
I'm not saying she's lying...

No, no, of course not...

Adviceonasianwife said:
...but, I do know she's capable of being a bit sneaky. In related news, my wife told me today she'd been sort of socially-****** to exchange private phone numbers with a colleague. When I asked her who, she mentioned it's some guy at her office she doesn't really like.

Whew... your wife is giving you a lot of hints. A married women who can't bring herself to tell her husband straight-out that she isn't getting enough sex from him, so she's seeking a lover, often can't even admit to herself that's what she's doing. So, she engages in flirtatious and other behaviors that, indirectly, result in bringing that about, all while telling her husband enough about what she's doing to convince herself she isn't concealing anything from him. It sounds like that's what your wife is doing.

I suggest simply assuming your wife's dates and personal-phone-number-exchanges are with her black colleague who's been putting the make on her, and whom she's obviously responding to. Suppose, for instance, his name is John (presumably you know his name by now). When she gets back from her "girls night out," you might ask her in a friendly, non-confrontational way how her dinner date with John went. Then, if she insists she went out with female colleagues, don't confront her and argue — rather, say something like "Oh, right. I hope your dinner was enjoyable..."

And, I suggest treating your wife's "personal phone-number exchange" similarly. You might consider saying things like, "I hope John isn't letting your cell phone get rusty..." or, "I hope John is exercising your cell phone properly..." (etc). Then, if she insists it's a female colleague she gave her number to: "Oh yeah... what was I thinking..."

My impression is, your no-doubt beautiful, but unfortunately somewhat sexually-starved wife, is moving forward fairly rapidly.

My advice:

When she's says she's going out with a colleague, just ask who it is. And remember the answer. It's not nosy or suspicious, it just shows that you're interested in what's going on in her life.

Second, suggest that she invite the flirtatious co-worker to dinner at your house (if he can get away). Don't do ANYTHING to hint about her playing with him or whatever. Just have a good time so you all feel more comfortable with each other. You'll also get to know him and see how they act together, so you know what you're dealing with (if anything, and I suspect it's nothing). Then see what evolves from that.

If you get what you want, it will be because she brings up the possibility, in which case you should go with the flow. You've raised the issue. She won't forget. If you pressure her, you'll blow it.

Personally I don't think she should start out with BBC. I think she should start with LWC and then work her way up to the big ones. With that being said I would like to offer my services ;-)

nardpleeker said:
My advice: .... suggest your wife invite her flirtatious co-worker to dinner at your house (if he can get away). Don't do ANYTHING to hint about her playing with him or whatever. Just have a good time, so you all feel more comfortable with each other. You'll also get to know him and see how they act together, so you'll know* [or rather, have a better idea] what you're dealing with. ....

This is a good idea, IMO.

* But, keep in mind the basic principle of physics: the act of observing a phenomenon changes the nature of the phenomenon.

Alright, first of all i wanna say thanks for the feedback and just here to give a little update on the situation.
About an hour from now my wife will arrive back home from work, after which she will head out to the restaurant.

I've asked her yesterday who she's going with and the story changed to her saying that it's going to be 4 people, namely; the unknown female colleague, one dude who she mentioned once before and the black dude. Also according to her the boyfriend of the unknown female colleague might be joining.

Now i've read up on the advice you guys gave and i understand what you're saying NARDPLEEKER but i don't think this is a possibility for a first date cause i don't know the dude at all and she is being quiete secretive about him. it could work further down the road though. and i'll give it a try.
For now im gonna let it take it's natural course because she has never been in a social setting with her colleague(s) before so i'm just going to let her do her thing and use some of CUSTER LASTSTAND's advice after she comes back home, and gently probe her for some info.

Some other details are as follows.

She shaved her pussy, after a year. hell im a 100% sure she won't be fucking him tonight but she might feel more sexy going out being shaved.
She asked me for a minor household favor yesterday which i forgot to complete and has been simply ignoring my messages ever since, of course she might be busy with work but i've known the lady for years now and i know it's her way of emotionally taking some distance from me, as women do i guess.
but it's all good, i'm gonna write down a more detailed post after she comes back.

i hope you enjoy the cuckold angst that I'm sure you must be feeling as you sit at home knowing your wife is out having dinner and possibly flirting with another man... i mean, why else would she suddenly decide to shave her pussy.. it definitely wasn't for you... ;-)

links

Custer Laststand said:
Sounds like your wife has hooked up with a potential black lover. Good for her!

Perhaps it will help keep her pussy wet while she thinks about him if you introduce her to this article by a black man who fucks white married women:

“I love making married women cheat”
http://www.confessionpost.com/26331/i-love-making-married-women-cheat

and, this letter from a white (or possibly Asian) married woman on taking a black lover:

“Ladies, try a black lover”
http://moderndirections.com/aa30.htm

and, this index page for many letters on the subject of white married women taking black lovers:

“Black on white and interracial sex and relationships:”
http://moderndirections.com/bwsex.htm

It sounds like you have the right attitude. I suggest continuing to gently encourage your wife.

Great links thanks a lot

A delayed update, but better late than never.

She ended up going to that dinner with the Japanese female colleague and two male (black) colleagues and a friend of one of the male colleagues, who's also a black dude. She showed me some photos of the 5 of them at the restaurant laughing and well...just having dinner.

Of course i as i expected no fucking happened since she came home early but, more interesting and much more realistic developments started with her walking him to the subway station and dropping him off, where he confessed that he is going to miss her a lot at work and hopes that they can keep in touch.
He also mentioned that he wants to meet me and hang out with the three of us, so i've supported this and told my wife to say thanks to the guy for taking care of my wife and that i would love to have him over for dinner at our home and watch some football or whatever.

Another very interesting development was that the day after she couldn't stop talking about the guy and the night out she had, and eventually we started fondling a bit and before i knew it she was naked on the floor in front of me being quite submissive on her knees and going down on me and started sucking my dick, and i don't mean sucking my dick like just giving it a little peck.
She was going crazy for it, sucking balls, trying to deep throat and i actually had never experienced her like that, i took advantage of the moment and started giving her instructions to play with her pussy and pretend that there's another dude behind her to which she obliged. This literally drove her crazy and she went all vigorous on my dick and kept working it till i came.

Right now she has another dinner date with a friend and i'm quite sure it's a female friend and not the same dude, but if any of you guys care to give an opinion and some advice on where to go next it would be much appreciated.

Adviceonasianwife said:
My wife ended up going to dinner with her Japanese female colleague and two male (black) colleagues, and a friend of one of them who's also a black dude. She showed me some photos of the 5 of them at the restaurant laughing and, well… just having dinner.

Great! Two Japanese women and three black men is a very good ratio. And, all of them having fun during dinner was certainly better than all of them looking glum…

Adviceonasianwife said:
Of course, as I expected, no fucking happened since she came home early. A more interesting and realistic development started with my wife walking her black colleague to the subway station, where he confessed he is going to miss her a lot at work and he hopes they can keep in touch.

It’s very positive that your wife took the initiative and walked her black colleague — whom you can probably begin thinking of, now, as her lover-in-waiting — to the subway station. And, that was a very positive confession for him to have made.

Adviceonasianwife said:
He also mentioned he wants to meet me and hang out with the three of us.

Ah… clearly, he wants to feel you out re. the possibility of you and your wife transitioning to a “cuckold husband / hotwife” relationship, in which you will become your wife’s self-acknowledged cuckold and he will initiate her into the pleasures of becoming your cuckoldress. This definitely sounds more positive than your wife’s black colleague attempting to seduce her while assuming both of them are doing that behind your back.

Adviceonasianwife said:
I've supported this, and told my wife to say thanks to the guy, on my behalf, for taking care of her and that I would love to have him over for dinner at our home and watch some football or whatever.

That was exactly the right response. And, “or whatever…” was a good way to put it.

Adviceonasianwife said:
Another very interesting development was, the day after she couldn't stop talking about the guy and the night out she had.

Obviously, your wife has the hots for her black lover-in-waiting…

Adviceonasianwife said:
Eventually, we started fondling a bit and before I knew it, she was naked on the floor in front of me, being quite submissive on her knees and sucking my dick. And, I don't mean just giving it a little peck. She was going crazy for it, sucking my balls, trying to deep throat me; I actually had never experienced her like that before. I took advantage of the moment, and gave her instructions to play with her pussy and pretend there's another dude behind her. She obliged. This drove her crazy, and she went all vigorous on my dick and kept working it till I came.

Your wife was very turned on by her dinner date, walk-to-the-subway, and conversation with her black lover-in-waiting, so she rewarded you for understanding her needs. And, she did it in a way that made clear she also continues to be turned on by you…

Adviceonasianwife said:
Right now, she has another dinner date with a friend and I’m quite sure it's a female friend and not the same dude.

Maybe your wife wants to talk with her female Japanese colleague about their experience and its implications. Or, maybe she’s going out again with her and the same three black men, to move it forward a little farther. But, she doesn’t want to say that to you just yet…

Adviceonasianwife said:
If any of you guys care to give an opinion and some advice on where to go next, it would be much appreciated.

I suggest the best next step would be to do what you and your wife already have in mind: invite her lover-in-waiting for dinner, to give him the message he’s welcome in your home and so you and he can get acquainted.

I also suggest it will be best, from your wife’s point of view, if you encourage her to take the initiate and call him and invite him for dinner, and clarify that she’s discussed it with you and you’ve agreed you want to meet him in that way.

So far, so good!

Last edited:
Great feedback Custer and i concur with your words.
Yesterday she ended up going to that dinner as I've mentioned but she did go with a female friend of hers.
One that isn't related to her work, however my wife called me from work today and mentioned she told her black colleague that her husband (me) invited him for dinner and football at our place as soon as the new season starts.

However things might become complicated because tomorrow is her last day at that job and I'll have to see if she stays in touch with him.

Adviceonasianwife said:
Yesterday she ended up going to that dinner, as I mentioned, but she did go with a female friend.

Well, that can happen. Women talk with each other (more than men), ya' know...

Adviceonasianwife said:
My wife called me from work today and mentioned she told her black colleague that her husband (me) invited him for dinner and football at our place, as soon as the new season starts.

Jeez... that's quite a while from now. I'm not a big sports fan, but I'm pretty sure summer is baseball season. Why not suggest your wife invite him sooner — say, for dinner and to watch a baseball game...?

Adviceonasianwife said:
However things might become complicated because tomorrow is her last day at that job and I'll have to see if she stays in touch with him.

Sounds like a good reason to suggest your wife invite him sooner rather than later. By the time football season arrives, he may have established a relationship with someone else. More than likely, your wife isn't the only woman, married or otherwise, who finds him attractive...

Last edited:
Any updates?

good luck on that i hope this goes on and the great part is she sucked you off including you on her being horny. thats a positive thing and strengthens your bond as well as your sex together :)
why dont you go out with her wearing a revealing dress and you meet that black coworker in a bar ?
neutral ground helps... to make it at the start more comfy maybe that othr japanese woman and another blk guy can be there too,,,so its not too rushy or right away too intimate...