• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Advice needed

• Thread starterZAPPATA007
  • Start date

ZAPPATA007

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 30, 2010
Hi all;
As all of you know that my wife knows well that I fantasize seeing her with a lover or guys fucking her but she has not crossed the line.
Now, when I travel she buys flashy dresses that show well the DD of her tits and send them to me saying that she is going out to the movies by herself etc....she even teases me by saying good-looking guys stare at her......and when I say (following many from this forum) : Go ahead and let one of them approach you......she says all of a sudden: No, I am not looking !!!......then I respond: Do you want them to approach you or do you want me to introduce you to one; she simply says: I am good as I am !......not sure how to read that; maybe I am just wasting my time and that she is good as she is now and she is just teasing me??...please help me get this right.....thanks :)

It started the same way for us and it took a few years of her teasing and playing into the fantasy but eventually she was approached by some one who was a good fit and helped her cross that line. My advice is to be a patient man. Good Luck!

FunKatyCouple said:
It started the same way for us and it took a few years of her teasing and playing into the fantasy but eventually she was approached by some one who was a good fit and helped her cross that line. My advice is to be a patient man. Good Luck!

Thanks.....she now even takes pics of her body in lingerie and teases me when I travel saying I need to buy a cock extension so she could enjoy sex with me on my return.....

Those are a couple of pics she sent my by phone.....please help me understand better and what I should do....

Attachments

• IMG00243-20111210-2200.jpg
    IMG00243-20111210-2200.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 382
  • IMG00261-20111210-2207.jpg
    IMG00261-20111210-2207.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 403
Thanks Mac for the priceless and valuable advice.......I have been seriously thinking and researching this for a while now and I do understand the fact that it is irreversible. Although I would really be surprised that she would go all the way besides trying it maybe. I am her first and only lover and been happily married for a decade. However, lately she has been softly complaining about the lack of "size" and being more and more open about me needing a sleeve or extension so she could feel what a big cock can do to her. But nothing pushy or insistent; just slight insinuations here and there about how small mine is. So that increases a bit my interest in the whole thing....now I might be going completely the wrong way by thinking she could do it as maybe she is just playing and does not want to be a hotwife and hence my joining the forum and trying to understand what to do next...

Attachments

• MQM (9).jpg
    MQM (9).jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 264
  • l 025.jpg
    l 025.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 289
MacNfries is spot on with that bit of advice. She does seem very comfortable right now so don't push it to hard. Keep with the teasing and when she is ready for more, if she is ready for more, let her take the lead. All you need to do is be 100% supportive of her decision and hang on for the ride.

MacNfries said:
... I just hope you know exactly what "can of worms" you'll be opening up if she does. There's no retraction ... no reversal of deeds done...

ZAPPATA007 said:
... I do understand the fact that it is irreversible...

That irreversibility is a big portion of my turn on.
Once a cock other than hubby's has passed that line and broken into her pussy, it is done! you cannot undo it !!! WOW

MacNfries said:
... It sounds like to me it's time to go BUY A TOY ... one of the lifelike cocks ... the ones with the moving foreskin, lifelike feel ... the whole nine yards, or in this case, the whole 9 inches. :p My wife has several toys, but her favorite is the one as I've described. All the adult toy stores & distributors carry this brand simply because of it's popularity...

I'll go get it today, McNfries. stay tuned

I agree with the other advice - go slow let her be comfortable. It took several years before the preparation met opportunity for my wife.

I always recommend dancing - get her out and dancing with other men. No commitment for sex but it gets her touching and being close and recieving compliments and come ons from other men.

Nyc

Thanks guys all for the priceless advice that I will definitely follow.
One more thing; she is attending a meeting in Queens, NYC for 3 days and going alone and staying at a local hotel. Any advise I should give her to "advance" in the fantasy, or shall I just let her carry on....?

ZAPPATA007 said:
Thanks guys all for the priceless advice that I will definitely follow.
One more thing; she is attending a meeting in Queens, NYC for 3 days and going alone and staying at a local hotel. Any advise I should give her to "advance" in the fantasy, or shall I just let her carry on....?

Make sure that you send her away with condoms in her suitcase... just in case.

Plant Another Seed

Size is on her mind. Make sure the condoms are MAGNUM size. I bet you a quarter it will work on her mind thinking about some dude with a cock that needs a magnum rubber to cover his hugh dick. It may not work the first time but i guarantee you it will send vibes through her sweet little pussy. She is thinking about it already. Good luck man for a hot wife is a true treasure and only she can do it for you. Ok Deacon said this to you.:D

Ahhh I love threads like these!
It's just as exciting to wonder, fantasize and "convince" as it is after the fun actually happens!
My girl (as the other 99%) sounds the same. At first she wouldn't even let me take a pic of her naked AT ALL! Now she's hot wifing at bars with me, sitting next to guys on the bar stools with her mini dress ******** her panties! Letting me take tons of pics of pretty much whatever I want (as seen in the wife thread). and she is currently looking for another big white cock to suck in front of me.
Takes time my man. The GREAT news for you is she is already willing to talk and take pics of herself for you. Just keep her hot!! I send emails every single day to my girl of sexy slutty lingerie I want her to wear and make sure I get a response. Have her talk about it. My favorite is slutty looking clothes. See what she will wear in public for you, then buy it for her and have her wear it! I'm 100% sure the guys will do the work from there especially if your not with her.

Thanks all for the advice and encouragement. As I would like like to play it as subtle as possible (those being the very first step); I do not want to shock or push her....and that is the reason I am trying to find out what, realistically, I should do in order for her to "meet" a seducer or test her to see if she is really willing or just playing with my mind. As she would be staying at a hotel for the whole 3 days and just attending the seminar in the mornings and probably just shopping the rest of the day, I was wondering if someone has an idea to make the process jump start or shall I just let time go on hoping someone bumps into her?.....

Just Think About It From Her Point Of View

You have got to let her know that this is,( shall we say a very Big fantasy of yours), in such a way that if she should ever help you with it you would be sooo grateful. To the point of dreaming about it and getting giant hardons while sleeping. Most of all she needs to realize that she is the ONLY person in the world that can make your fantasy a reality. That she can trust you 100% in the fact that you are being honest with her about it. Before she leaves go out and buy her some sexy very high quality painties, bra and nylons with garter belt. Get her a nice card and enclose two one hundred dollars bills with a free pass note for a night out with total freedom to enjoy herself in any way she might wish. The two hundreds are for dinner and drinks in a highclass restuarant of her choice. This is you way of giving her your best wishes for a night to remember for a lifetime. The fireplace, the music, the atmosphere and the fine bottle of wine will certainly put her in a position to be seduced by some handsome pussy hound. The magnum condoms should by now be in her handbag and handy. If this does not help you get your wish, what the hell, you have given the love of your life a wonderful evening. If it does work then you have your fanasy and you are on your way. You just cant just sit around and wish it done for that will never work. This approach sure is not being pushy and can only show her some happiness one way or the other. I have a long history of slow walking , smooth talking and being respectful to the ladies and sir that is what it takes. Best Wishes okdeacon said it. :p

...new steps

...I have been doing all of the above slowly and softly.....now she wears more sexy when we go out dancing and keeps telling of all the guys staring at her.......despite that I keep telling her go ahead; she still persists saying now way are you nuts?.....not sure if this is a game she is playing or really her personality as she is out there doing this just to know men stare at her and that is it..........by the way, she accepted wearing an anklet when we go out but she does not know what the meaning might be......not sure if this is a good idea?

..this is how she dresses when we go out nowadays....

Attachments

• Picnic 095.jpg
    Picnic 095.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 264
First off she looks great!! Going slow is great. Play the fantasy thing like everyone else has said. One idea you might try, is there any of yours or her aqantinces that she finds attractive? Use them in the fantasy play maybe? Try different things but dont push just the occasional comment. If you push it all the time she will likely dig in her heals deeper.
We started out as swingers as she didn't feel comfertable without me. That was 10 yrs ago. In the last yr my wife has met and played with 3 guys without me first knowing about it. Just gotta go slow.
Hank

Thanks for the advice Hank.......is it also normal that she is now becoming a little more bossy and arrogant.....just a little.......I mean she is not dominant but she now takes more and more initiative with our daily lives; things she never did before?

If I may suggest, arainge for a male masuse (sp) to come to her hotel room. Have him deliver a personal message from you. Something like....."You're not a mother or a wife right now. Tonight, I want you to be just a woman". Let the guy know its ok if she gets into it; just go with it. Above all else, you want her pleased. Then let her tell you what she did when she returns.

Developments

Hi all......been like 7 weeks she would not let me fuck her but sometimes lick her pussy and help her orgasm with her clit....that is it....I did try but the few times she would tell me to stop fucking her and lick her as not big enough to satisfy her vaginally......shall I keep trying or keep licking her or ignore her all together?.....please help

Users who are viewing this thread