• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Advice required for dildo purchase

• Thread starter69chap
  • Start date

69chap

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 13, 2008
I'm going to buy my wife a dildo or vibrator to spice things up at home and to encourage thoughts and discussion about her being open about taking new cock but could do with some guidance on what to buy.

Has anyone got any tips on what size to go for or type style. Advice from the ladies on here would be especially appreciated.

Should I get a straight forward dildo or a vibrating one?

Is a black dildo more likely to encourage her to discuss sexy fantasies during sex?

Throw your ideas at me. I'll post a pick when I make the purchase and keep everyone updated on the results.

I actually just bought my new girlfriend one purple 7" purple single vibrating one and also a 8" black vibrating one with 7 different cycles. I will be curious to see which one she likes the most. She said before that she would never take a black man but she liked both of them to look at. did not try yet

idea

I bought my wife a few over the years, but the latest has been the best. I got the free one from Adam and Eve, but they were hard plastic and not much bigger than me. She has not had sex with another man to my knowledge, but over a slow process she makes comments in bed and I think we will make it there eventually. Anyway, I purchased a Topco Cyberskin model vibrator. It is 11 inches long and twice as thick as me. Now bit of advice, don't jam the whole thing in her at once, take your time to get her use to it. I only inserted the head and let her do the rest. I will warm her up and when she pinches my nipples, that is the cue to insert the vib. I can last longer, but act as if I can't handle her, so I need help (part of the plan). We use it probably every 3rd time we have sex, and she can take all but an inch now. She actually doesn't admit it yet, but it is filling her up and the cyberskin is realistic (part of the plan). You guys that want your wife with a black guy kill me. You push too hard. The vibrator doesn't have to be black. Just get her use to bigger is better. Then on some day in the future if black is the way you want to go, mention size differences. Hell she already will like the bigger vibrator, if you do it correctly. Don't forget to mention how good she looks, not only with her clothes off. Build her confidence up. Too many guys get horny and try to rush things. Take your time, it is not about you but the wife's feelings.

Thanks for the advice. At least someone took the time to share their experiences and what worked for them.

I had not planned on commenting on your thread tonight, however, it did remind me of a humiliating situation from many years ago.

About eighteen years ago when Susan was active with one of her lovers I purchased a vibrator from Adam and Eve for her pleasure. At the time I was not aware of her relationship although I had been urging her to cuck me. It was hard plastic, fleshtone, and a little larger than me at 7", and part of my plan to encourage her to seek someone larger.

After she used it regularly for several months I found it in her dresser while putting away laundry. This was surprising as she usually kept it in her nightstand. When I checked the nightstand there it was again! I could not remember purchasing a second one so I asked her about it in bed that night.

After some attempts at dodging the question she admitted that her lover had also purchased the exact same toy for her (during this time we had taken the vacation where she told me about the relationship). It seems that he wanted her to think of him when he was not around to fulfill her needs and apparently she did.

In total, I have purchased three toys for her pleasure. The second was an 8" vibrator with the Cyberskin in purple, and the third was a pyrex (glass) dildo shaped like a dolphin with a blue design. She literally wore the Cyberskin one out, it developed tears in the skin and we had to toss it. She loves her dolphin because the dorsal fin is designed to hit the G-spot (it does take some warming up before use).

If you want the best in dildos, go with something silicone. Other materials are porous, which means they are a lot harder to keep clean and sterilized, and get grottier with age. Silicone is completely non-porous, you can sterilize it by boiling it a couple minutes, and it feels great. Holds body warmth, and nice firm yet flexible feel.

I have one of these, and can recommend it very highly:
Buck VixSkin Realistic Dildo - Sex Toys at Good Vibrations - GoodVibes.com

There are larger models as well, at the same website. Good Vibrations rocks!

I'd agree with flagrante. Sue's favorite toy is a VERY lifelike silicone dildo that's just a bit bigger than I am. It has a curved tip that lets her (or I or I suppose, Don) get it up against her g-spot. As f-d described, it hold heat very well and it had \a vibrator in the tip but that is long worn out (like EVERY dildo she has!). This one is translucent light-blue but there were others in skin-color available.

We like to name them. Sue named this one Jim. We used to work with a guy named Jim and I'm pretty sure they had sex back then so it's kind of fun telling her "Jim wants a turn with you again" and "I want Jim to have you first".

hey get her a meachain call the ceaser she will love it and be hooked. you will also like it as well and well worth the price you have to pay for it.

Men With Big Cocks

:):)Why do men think we need the bigest cock we can find. I am very happy with the 7-8 1/2 inch dicks that I get to play with when I can find some of them to play with me. I am picky and know that I need to be a little but I am very picky. I llike white men and like to play with white women too. I am needing to be a very big slut wife and need some tips on what I should do and how to do them. Please help me what would you want your wife to do if she was your slut wife. :confused::confused:

GLASS / PYREX are the All Time "BEST" You can "Warm (or Chill) them. Clean up is really easy and there's no chance of the MS's getting an infection or having a latex reaction!!

Many thanks everyone, I really appreciate your feedback and preferences

Users who are viewing this thread