• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

advice

• Thread starterlotd12
  • Start date

lotd12

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 4, 2008
said to my girlfriend i now wanted her to fuck other guys, she said it would feel like she was cheating on me if she did, i said it wouldnt because i wanted her to!! she then said would i fuck other girls and i said no i didnt want to. See the thing is we still havent fucked weve done other things like oral etc and i just know that when we have sex i will climax in 2 minutes and she wont be satisfied.
so any advice on next moves? she also seemed to be very worried that i will leave her if she didnt fuck other guys. I think if she was not 100 per cent thinking about it then she would have said to me our relationship is over.

today she said she was walking down the street and a guy smiled at her and she smiled back, then he asked me did i like hearing that.

you think she could cuckold me?

She appears to be responsive to you.

Re.: "today she said she was walking down the street and a guy smiled at her and she smiled back, then he [she?] asked me did i like hearing that."

If you said "Yes, I liked that a lot, it turned me on when you told me that" (or words to that effect), she would have interpreted that as encouragement.

She seems to be responding to your desire to have a cuckold relationship with her and appears not to be offended by the idea. I would suggest pressing on by encouraging her to make eye contact and smile at other men, and make small talk with them when she has opportunities... then tell you about it. If she does, you'll know she's moving in the right direction.

—Custer

She will be fucking others, cause she is very much in love with you. Not that she likes this, no, she will do it to please you.
Sounds like a very young female.
Most women have difficulties to spread for anybody else than their regular partner. If your girlfriend would find it easier to get started with another woman, why not let her, even encourage her to get her introduced to different sex games. From there it’s much easier to get her to try different cock. Two girls can give a hot show and wont get prego either.
But..........
If your girlfriend gets pleasured by other guys, she will before long ice you. You will talk about your ex-gierlfriend.

Custer Laststand said:
Re.: "today she said she was walking down the street and a guy smiled at her and she smiled back, then he [she?] asked me did i like hearing that."

If you said "Yes, I liked that a lot, it turned me on when you told me that" (or words to that effect), she would have interpreted that as encouragement.

She seems to be responding to your desire to have a cuckold relationship with her and appears not to be offended by the idea. I would suggest pressing on by encouraging her to make eye contact and smile at other men, and make small talk with them when she has opportunities... then tell you about it. If she does, you'll know she's moving in the right direction.

—Custer

yes was very interesting when she said that to me about her smiling at another guy and when she asked if i liked it i of course said yes.

First, you need to take a "do it yourself" approach to satisfying her.

Enser's point is, I would say, probably right. If you successfully persuade your woman to begin fucking another man, there's a very good chance she will leave you for him — particularly if he requests that because he wants "exclusive access." I say this because you and she don't appear to have any definite commitment to each other (you did not describe her as your fiance or wife), and because you apparently do not have a sexual relationship she finds satisfying. (Actually, your initial post [above] did not clarify this. Many women find cuninglingus and manual masturbation [to orgasm] by their men quite satisfying.)

If you want to get beyond this risk, I would suggest learning how to sexually satisfy your woman despite your anxieties about not being able to do so. A good start would be to google "The-Clitoris.com" and read all of it. The sections, of course, can be read in any order. I would suggest by beginning with the sections "The Truth About Size" and "Guide to Performing Cuninglingus."

Now that I know your girl-friends age, I change my prediction. There is a good chance that she stays with you if she gets laid by another guy. I thought her much younger. She must really love you, to be in the age where women are most sexual active, to put up with a guy that does not fuck. Since when are you together? And why are you not married yet? Do you intend to get married?
It is quiet a sight to see another cock in your female’s pussy. To see a precum dripping hard cock disappearing between the folds of her peach, and moving in and out of heaven. To see her throwing her head from side to side at the time of orgasm, to open her mouth wide and hiving off indescribable sounds.
Many husbands, more than generally believed, would like to witness their wives being pleasured by another cock. Only a few will ever admit to it. Just as many women would like to feel a different cock in their sheath once in a while. But…………….
He is just looking for an excuse to fuck other women.
He doesn’t love me any more.
Maybe he has another woman and wants to get rid of me.
I might loose him.
First you have to cement this relationship by fucking her. Many men do the same thing. If they get a puppy, they buy all kinds of books and study what that animal likes, how to treat it, what food to give it. When it comes to sex they feel that this comes naturally, penis in cunt, move in and out till an orgasm is reached. Basta.
There are many ways to make you last longer and make her cum. What is your e-mail address?
enser@rogers.com

enser said:
Now that I know your girl-friends age, I change my prediction. There is a good chance that she stays with you if she gets laid by another guy. I thought her much younger. She must really love you, to be in the age where women are most sexual active, to put up with a guy that does not fuck. Since when are you together? And why are you not married yet? Do you intend to get married?
It is quiet a sight to see another cock in your female’s pussy. To see a precum dripping hard cock disappearing between the folds of her peach, and moving in and out of heaven. To see her throwing her head from side to side at the time of orgasm, to open her mouth wide and hiving off indescribable sounds.
Many husbands, more than generally believed, would like to witness their wives being pleasured by another cock. Only a few will ever admit to it. Just as many women would like to feel a different cock in their sheath once in a while. But…………….
He is just looking for an excuse to fuck other women.
He doesn’t love me any more.
Maybe he has another woman and wants to get rid of me.
I might loose him.
First you have to cement this relationship by fucking her. Many men do the same thing. If they get a puppy, they buy all kinds of books and study what that animal likes, how to treat it, what food to give it. When it comes to sex they feel that this comes naturally, penis in cunt, move in and out till an orgasm is reached. Basta.
There are many ways to make you last longer and make her cum. What is your e-mail address?
enser@rogers.com

i will fuck her next week , i was with her last night and she rubbed her clit against my cock i was quite horny so i came very early but she loved it i rubbed her clit and she came, she says she wants to teach me how to pound her!!
The thing is she knows i want her to fuck other guys maybe not right now but down the track very soon yes, if she was totally against the idea she would have split with me after i told her that.

girlfriend

Hi again, update as of today, i asked my girlfriend to read Around Her Finger - aroundherfinger.com sent a link to her email at work. She read and has now said that shes happy for her being in total control of our relationship and me being sub in the relationship, she is now going to control me tell me what to do, when to do it etc etc which im fine with.
I very much think shes starting to take to the whole idea.

Re.: "i asked my girlfriend to read Around Her Finger - aroundherfinger.com sent a link to her email at work. She read and has now said that shes happy for her being in total control of our relationship and me being sub in the relationship, she is now going to control me tell me what to do, when to do it etc etc which im fine with."

Good move. Her response strikes me as positive and very promising. How old is she, and how old are you? That's relevant, but I don't see it in your posts (above).

Encouraging her to continue moving forward...

With regards to your woman establishing a relationship with you that *she* finds satisfying and rewarding, and which could thus lead to her enjoying a variety of lovers while you remain faithful — that is, with her also remaining motivated to maintain her relationship with you and not leave you — I was going to suggest referring her to Lady Misato's website "Real Women Don't Do Housework".... but I see Lady Misato has "gone off the air," so to speak. Apparently that's been a popular website for quite a while, though, so I suspect she'll be back at some point.

Meanwhile, given your woman's positive response to "Around Her Finger," you might consider giving her, as a nicely-wrapped gift with a suitable loving note from you inside the front cover, the hard-copy book

"Venus on Top: women who are born to lead, and the men who love them", by Barbara Wright Abernathy (2005, Oakhill Press, 317 pp).

If her response to that is also positive, it will be further evidence she has a personality suitable for the kind of relationship you are seeking.

Incidentally, note that the definition of a cuckold is: "A man whose wife is unfaithful (i.e., enjoys sex with other men)."

Thus, to attain your goal of becoming a cuckold you will need to persuade your woman friend to marry you. Since you note (above) that you informed her you are OK with being her submissive, and she responded in a positive way saying she is attracted to the idea of being your dominant partner, I suggest it will be most appropriate if *she* informs *you* when she wishes for you to become her submissive husband... rather than the other way around, as is traditional in patriarchal societies. This should be done, of course, with her seated comfortably in her easy chair, and you on her knees before her — awaiting her pronouncement.

You might consider suggesting this alternative form of proposal to her when the time seems right — to be initiated, of course, by *her* (if that is her decision) at some later time that seems right.

Custer Laststand said:
With regards to your woman establishing a relationship with you that *she* finds satisfying and rewarding, and which could thus lead to her enjoying a variety of lovers while you remain faithful — that is, with her also remaining motivated to maintain her relationship with you and not leave you — I was going to suggest referring her to Lady Misato's website "Real Women Don't Do Housework".... but I see Lady Misato has "gone off the air," so to speak. Apparently that's been a popular website for quite a while, though, so I suspect she'll be back at some point.

Meanwhile, given your woman's positive response to "Around Her Finger," you might consider giving her, as a nicely-wrapped gift with a suitable loving note from you inside the front cover, the hard-copy book

"Venus on Top: women who are born to lead, and the men who love them", by Barbara Wright Abernathy (2005, Oakhill Press, 317 pp).

If her response to that is also positive, it will be further evidence she has a personality suitable for the kind of relationship you are seeking.

Incidentally, note that the definition of a cuckold is: "A man whose wife is unfaithful (i.e., enjoys sex with other men)."

Thus, to attain your goal of becoming a cuckold you will need to persuade your woman friend to marry you. Since you note (above) that you informed her you are OK with being her submissive, and she responded in a positive way saying she is attracted to the idea of being your dominant partner, I suggest it will be most appropriate if *she* informs *you* when she wishes for you to become her submissive husband... rather than the other way around, as is traditional in patriarchal societies. This should be done, of course, with her seated comfortably in her easy chair, and you on her knees before her — awaiting her pronouncement.

You might consider suggesting this alternative form of proposal to her when the time seems right — to be initiated, of course, by *her* (if that is her decision) at some later time that seems right.

ok shes 32 and me 36, now i will give you a bit more insight into the realtionship presently we met on a dating service online and today i actually wanted to do another test on her which i did.

I pretended to be some other random guy that she had met in the past online and she had given him her email and she had forgot etc (i made a hotmail account up). So in the email i wrote" hi michelle (thats my girls name) im not sure if you remember me but im andrew we emailed some time ago on dating website etc etc, was wondering if you would like to cht on msn some time etc etc"

Now about an hour ago i was on msn with my girl whom was at work and she told me some guy was stalking her (jokingly) from the dating website, i said oh ok what did he want etc, she said "he sent me an email and wants to chat etc etc and then i said well, her response wasnt what i wanted to hear she said "no im not even going to email him back he will just think im interested in him then etc etc"

what do you think? i know she didnt reply to the bogus email becuase theres nothing come from her in that account, shes says shes in love with me etc thats what she said last week , but after todays experiment im thinking maybe shes just not the type to cuckold.

my girls bod.

mihelle.jpg

Very nice female form, perfect figure. At “Kentucky Fried” they would call it “finger licking good”. Do you know the differance between Cuckolding and Hotwifing?
I think your girlfriend your girlfriend would rather be a hotwife.

enser said:
Very nice female form, perfect figure. At “Kentucky Fried” they would call it “finger licking good”. Do you know the differance between Cuckolding and Hotwifing?
I think your girlfriend your girlfriend would rather be a hotwife.

shes very hot, im not sure of what hotwifing is, would dearly love her to fuck other guys.

A cuckold is any married man whose wife has sex with other men, known or unknown to the husband. In current usage it sometimes refers to non-married couples in committed relationships as well, although the traditional meaning is a man whose wife is adulterous.
There are connotations of helplessness and humiliation attributed to the word: implications that the husband lacks the strength to enforce the fidelity due to a man, and is too weak, too stupid, or henpecked to leave or divorce her. Although historically it was a term in general use, nowadays it is much more frequently associated with female domination, power exchange, sexual humiliation, erotic sexual denial or sexual fantasy based on those themes.
Most females cuckolding their husbands have dominating personality.

In Cuckolding the wife has sexual freedom. It is practiced the same way as mentioned before, female domination, power exchange, sexual humiliation, erotic sexual denial or sexual fantasy based on those themes with the husbands knowledge and full agreement and enjoyment.
In Cuckolding the husband might be asked, or most likely be told or ****** to give her fucker a blow job or bend down to get analized. It is customary that hubby has to lick her pussy clean after her fucker empty his balls there.
In cuckolding she is dictatorially deciding and is giving orders
Many of the cucked husbands are bi-sexual or homo.

Hot wifing is a partnership where the wife also has sexual freedom but the husband has veto rights as to when, where, and with whom. Most couples in hotwifing work out a set of rules as to how far she can go. Like, : if she can go out and he waits till she returns; or if she plays in the house and the husband participates, like a threesome or if the husband watches as she gets done
If the husband is not in attendance when she plays, she might have to give full disclosure to him, and she can not "date" with out his permission. Another loose rule to it all is that her outings must be discrete. [/font]

Most husbands, in cuckolding and in hotwifing are aroused by this behavior and find this to be arousing; and encourage her to be fucking other men.
It is easier to get Wives to experiment with Hotwifing than with Cuckolding
Hotwifing is a form of swinging, but the husband doesn’t usually have sex with other women. It’s one of life’s ironies that a woman’s libido peaks in her mid thirties, at the same time that a man’s declines. The husband indulges his wife, often encouraging her to take lovers. He feels a certain pride when other men find her attractive and, while the sex is meaningless, it boosts his ego, making him more of a man for having such a desirable slut.

enser said:
A cuckold is any married man whose wife has sex with other men, known or unknown to the husband. In current usage it sometimes refers to non-married couples in committed relationships as well, although the traditional meaning is a man whose wife is adulterous.
There are connotations of helplessness and humiliation attributed to the word: implications that the husband lacks the strength to enforce the fidelity due to a man, and is too weak, too stupid, or henpecked to leave or divorce her. Although historically it was a term in general use, nowadays it is much more frequently associated with female domination, power exchange, sexual humiliation, erotic sexual denial or sexual fantasy based on those themes.
Most females cuckolding their husbands have dominating personality.

In Cuckolding the wife has sexual freedom. It is practiced the same way as mentioned before, female domination, power exchange, sexual humiliation, erotic sexual denial or sexual fantasy based on those themes with the husbands knowledge and full agreement and enjoyment.
In Cuckolding the husband might be asked, or most likely be told or ****** to give her fucker a blow job or bend down to get analized. It is customary that hubby has to lick her pussy clean after her fucker empty his balls there.
In cuckolding she is dictatorially deciding and is giving orders
Many of the cucked husbands are bi-sexual or homo.

Hot wifing is a partnership where the wife also has sexual freedom but the husband has veto rights as to when, where, and with whom. Most couples in hotwifing work out a set of rules as to how far she can go. Like, : if she can go out and he waits till she returns; or if she plays in the house and the husband participates, like a threesome or if the husband watches as she gets done
If the husband is not in attendance when she plays, she might have to give full disclosure to him, and she can not "date" with out his permission. Another loose rule to it all is that her outings must be discrete. [/font]

Most husbands, in cuckolding and in hotwifing are aroused by this behavior and find this to be arousing; and encourage her to be fucking other men.
It is easier to get Wives to experiment with Hotwifing than with Cuckolding
Hotwifing is a form of swinging, but the husband doesn’t usually have sex with other women. It’s one of life’s ironies that a woman’s libido peaks in her mid thirties, at the same time that a man’s declines. The husband indulges his wife, often encouraging her to take lovers. He feels a certain pride when other men find her attractive and, while the sex is meaningless, it boosts his ego, making him more of a man for having such a desirable slut.

very interesting , sent you a pm before with some more details

I'll have to say that didn't sound too good.

Re. your woman friend's photo: nice, she's a very attractive woman.

Re.: "what do you think? i know she didnt reply to the bogus email becuase theres nothing come from her in that account, shes says shes in love with me etc thats what she said last week , but after todays experiment im thinking maybe shes just not the type to cuckold."

I think that sounded sneaky. Are you a wannabe pimp, trying to determine whether your woman friend is someone you can transform to a ********** who will make money for you — possibly without knowledge that her johns are paying you for her services?

Custer Laststand said:
Re. your woman friend's photo: nice, she's a very attractive woman.

Re.: "what do you think? i know she didnt reply to the bogus email becuase theres nothing come from her in that account, shes says shes in love with me etc thats what she said last week , but after todays experiment im thinking maybe shes just not the type to cuckold."

I think that sounded sneaky. Are you a wannabe pimp, trying to determine whether your woman friend is someone you can transform to a ********** who will make money for you — possibly without knowledge that her johns are paying you for her services?

thanks for the reply, no not all am i trying to transform her into a ********** or im not a wannabee pimp either nor was i being sneaky i was just trying to ascertain her thinking on this, yes i would like her to be pleasured by other men i make no secret of that she knows that as well.

Users who are viewing this thread