Advice

djr4431

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 19, 2017
Hey all, so I'm very inexperienced with this. My girl and I want to have a threesome, ideally with a bigger guy. I am 8x5.5 and she ideally wants 9x6. The problem is that she wants to know the person/trust them. Which I get, but how do I go about finding out all of our acquaintances' dick sizes? I think she just wants to know 1 they won't hurt us, or be weird about it. and 2 that they are STD free. Any advice would be awesome.
Thanks!
Djr4431

Reactions: toolman2c
djr4431 said:
Hey all, so I'm very inexperienced with this. My girl and I want to have a threesome, ideally with a bigger guy. I am 8x5.5 and she ideally wants 9x6. The problem is that she wants to know the person/trust them. Which I get, but how do I go about finding out all of our acquaintances' dick sizes? I think she just wants to know 1 they won't hurt us, or be weird about it. and 2 that they are STD free. Any advice would be awesome.
Thanks!
Djr4431
4431. You are on the right track. The quickest, safest and by far the easiest way to get your wife to do her first fuck, is with a friend. Especially if its one she likes. You are a big boy so you should be able to find out how your friends are hung. Usually they brag about it because they want the word to get around, for it gets them a lot of pussy. That is a FACT I can swear on from experience. Also has not one of her girlfriends bragged about getting a big cock? Women are like men in this respect, they help each out, and its easy for them to talk to each other. She does not have to they them everything, just talk about dicks and information can be gathered this way.Now if you are locked in on an exact size such as 9x6, forget it. That is not going to happen. If she will be honest with you she will tell she wants one of the biggest she can get, that is attached to someone she can trust. Plus big dicks are around but they are NOT in abundance. But they can be located with some intelligent research. If your wife is really hot and when is safe she can flirt around a little and just might find the big one herself. So go hunting you two as you are over the big hurdle, since she told you she is ready. I am suggesting nor do I care but if you have any male black friends many are hung quite well. Plus they are more open to sex and most would love to do your wife. But I will tell you for sure if my young wife wanted to try a bigger dick. I would damn sure find her one and it would be a safe one. When you find this cock and your wife has enjoyed it a few times, you are going to be in for some real exciting times. By the way let her have real big one for with your 8 inches, you have nothing to ashamed about, Good Luck okdeacon

okdeacon said:
4431. You are on the right track. The quickest, safest and by far the easiest way to get your wife to do her first fuck, is with a friend. Especially if its one she likes. You are a big boy so you should be able to find out how your friends are hung. Usually they brag about it because they want the word to get around, for it gets them a lot of pussy. That is a FACT I can swear on from experience. Also has not one of her girlfriends bragged about getting a big cock? Women are like men in this respect, they help each out, and its easy for them to talk to each other. She does not have to they them everything, just talk about dicks and information can be gathered this way.Now if you are locked in on an exact size such as 9x6, forget it. That is not going to happen. If she will be honest with you she will tell she wants one of the biggest she can get, that is attached to someone she can trust. Plus big dicks are around but they are NOT in abundance. But they can be located with some intelligent research. If your wife is really hot and when is safe she can flirt around a little and just might find the big one herself. So go hunting you two as you are over the big hurdle, since she told you she is ready. I am suggesting nor do I care but if you have any male black friends many are hung quite well. Plus they are more open to sex and most would love to do your wife. But I will tell you for sure if my young wife wanted to try a bigger dick. I would damn sure find her one and it would be a safe one. When you find this cock and your wife has enjoyed it a few times, you are going to be in for some real exciting times. By the way let her have real big one for with your 8 inches, you have nothing to ashamed about, Good Luck okdeacon
Thank you for the advice! I will take it all in!

Reactions: toolman2c