• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Affair And Baby Breeding With My Girlfriend

hardthickben

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 13, 2018
Im looking for a man who can make my fantasy come true. I want someone to chat up my girlfriend online and charm her, then arrange to meet up with her. Talk her into sex and arrange to meet up for regular fun. Give her your very best sex and encourage her to do it unprotected. Then I want you to make her pregnant. All this needs to be done so she has no knowledge of my involvement. I want her to enjoy the excitement of having an affair behind my back and I want to enjoy knowing that another guy is fucking her and breeding her pussy with his babies.

I love this girl very much. I am 33, she is 24 and we met three years ago. Before we lived together, I would spend 3 nights a week on my own. One night I found that she had left herself logged into Facebook on my laptop. Curious to see what she spoke about with others, I had a look and discovered that at that moment she was chatting to an ex work colleague of hers who was in his 40s. At first I thought it was just some cheeky natured joking when he told her she should join him and his wife for a threesome. But I carried on reading. He sent her a photo and she told him that she would love to suck a big cock like his. He told her he was wanking and thinking about "stretching you out" and "filling you up". I had never been so turned on in my life. I laid down and masturbated like I never had before, so turned on by the dirty talk between my girlfriend and her old workmate. It was then that I started hoping to find out even more about the two of them. I saved her password on the laptop so I could get into her account. The two of them never met for sex but I would've been so aroused if they did. In her moments of weakness she has also flirted with other men online since.

I don't think there are many men who would turn her down. Shiny dark hair, gorgeous blue eyes, lovely big fat tits, beautiful thick smooth thighs and a pussy that tastes amazing and feels so good to fuck. The deeper you push into her, the tighter her sweet fanny clenches around your cock and when you get further inside her you'll feel a really nice part of her cunt that gets even tighter. She had the implant fitted at the age of 14 but for the last year or so she has been on no birth control. Fucking her is an amazing experience.

I want to feel the shame and humiliation of another man giving her amazing, dirty, intimate sex and i want to eventually feel her swollen belly as she carries another man's baby inside her womb.

Has anyone here ever done anything similar?

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto, MaxL and Mywifelovesthis
Don't be shy, let's see her!!

Reactions: sexyebonylover and Mywifelovesthis
Good luck! Let us know how it goes

Reactions: Mywifelovesthis